A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: D3N1ZFTW
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 14, 2009 11:14 AM
Interests:
Your Age: secret
What Games do you play: Halo Left 4 Dead , Half Life
i want my index!!!!
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
D3N1ZFTW has contributed to 39 posts out of 469511 total posts (.01%) in 3,815 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » UMP - Uneven Map Pack Aug 14, 2009 11:14 AM (Total replies: 176)

just asking but will the sharks will be killable?(sry if spell'd wrong)

Halo CE General Discussion » That ping factor. Aug 3, 2009 10:56 AM (Total replies: 31)

ussually in my server the lag is mostly 750.However in others its kinda over -ping-acting like 2324 high ping

Halo CE General Discussion » Sanctuary V2(name may be changed) Jul 30, 2009 02:18 AM (Total replies: 103)

NEW version on sanctuary?cool idea! will the full rod cannon be in the map?

Halo CE General Discussion » M$ milking the Halo Cash Cow...again Jul 24, 2009 05:33 AM (Total replies: 124)

Halo? in Cartoon mode? MADDNESS !but srsly why should be a Halo Cartoon? i hope they will make special effects

Halo CE General Discussion » Nazi Zombies? In my Halo? Jul 22, 2009 05:27 AM (Total replies: 2917)

everybody wants to beta test?! well who doesn't?I WANT to BETA TEST PLZ!

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Maps Sponsored Official CMT Thread Jul 21, 2009 10:16 AM (Total replies: 3743)

Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337

Nice and very creative! :D
ED:NEW PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not Spaming!
Edited by D3N1ZFTW on Jul 21, 2009 at 10:16 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP][MOD] Flood Campaign Jul 16, 2009 11:50 AM (Total replies: 3202)

Quote: --- Original message by: Polamee

Now I am working on c20 Library/The Key.

Basic level plan follows:

You crawl out through one of the tube things leading into the Library. As you jump down, you find scattered Covenant equipment and Flood and Covenant blood stains, and a few shattered sentinels.

As you progress further on, you encounter light Covenant resistance of a few Grunts and Elites.

Now what are the Covenant doing in the library? Well, basically, it was never written that the Covenant never entered the Library. They had a stronghold on Installation 04, and no doubt they would have sent troops to search for the index before the Flood.

After you clear off the Covenant, you move into the next area, where there's a small battle between battered Covenant and sentinels. Sentinels will be your main enemy for the rest of the level.

Anyway, you kill both factions, with the help of flood reinforcements, and proceed to the lift strucutre. A few Covenant are battling a wave of Sentinels and a Sentinel Enforcer. The sentinels will fly down from locations high above you where you can't see them spawn, and will not stop respawning until the enforcer is down.

To get up the lift, you'll need to turn on the lift using a switch, which happens to be irritatingly blocked off by an energy shield that will only be deatcivated after you kill the enforcer.

Once the lift is activated, a few more combat forms will drop down to assisst you, a few carriers as well.

The second floor goes through the identical routine of fighting sentinel with the help of flood reinforcements before proceeding. You (and your flood allies) will have to battle through rooms filled with the robotic guardians until you reach the second lift. Then things start to get interesting.

AS you activate the second lift, a small cutscene will start showing MC, guided by the Monitor, fight his way through your flood allies on the first level. Running short of time, you'll need to ignore him and reach the index ASAP.

Upon reaching the third floor, you find a small Covenant outpost that has managed to hold out this far. An enforcer, aided by a few sentinels, comes up and kills them.

You progress on through the third level. Unlike the second, most of the sentinels here are dormant and have yet to come into action due to the short notice. You wander through a room of dormant sentinels, and you round a bend to find a few sentinels, floodified. The flood, basically, found these dormant sentinels and added flood biomass to them, overriding their systems and turning them into kamikazae units for the flood.

You, some combat and infection forms, and the flood sentinels will progress into the next room, this one filled with active sentinels that immediately target you, plus two enforcers.

After you destroy the sentinels and the first enforcer, a cutscene begins, showing the Monitor fly by in the air and MC running by you. Some flood attempt to go after MC, and follow him round a bend. You will stay and destroy the remaining enforcer.

After that, you will run to the lift to the 4th floor, only to find it already at the fourth floor. MC has already reached there, and you'll hav to wait for it to come down again before you can go to the fourth floor.

Once on the fourth floor aka the index floor, you'll walk through empty rooms full of downed flood and destroyed sentinel pieces.

When you reach the room just before the index, you (and your flood reinforcements) will be greeted by numerous sentinels and a few enforcers.

A long and hard battle follows, with Sentinel and Flood reinforcements arriving. If you drive off the sentinel forces, you will proceed into the index room.

A cutscene will start, showing MC and the Monitor teleporting away with the Index just as you enter the room, leaving lots of dead flood behind.

Unit List:

Flood
Player

Flood Combat Human and Elite - Elite and Human combat forms for the flood. Wield various weapons of different types.

Shielded Flood Elite combat form - Elite combat form with shields. Wield various weapons of different types.

Infection Forms

Carriers - Modified to drop anywhere from 4 to 10 infection forms when exploded

Flentinel - Floodified Sentinel. Kamikaza unit, smashes into enemies on first sight and blows them itself up, along with the unlucky enemy.

Some other forms that might be added.

Sentinel

Sentinel Minor - Unshielded, basic Forerunner guardian unit against the flood.

Sentinel Minor shielded - Sentinel Minor equipped with energy shields.

Sentinel Major - Play Halo 2. Its the gold colored sentinel that fires a blue beam which does more damage than a regular sentinel beam. Has energy shields.

Stealth Master Sentinel - Variation of the standard sentinel without energy shields. However, they have active camoflage and use it well, especially in the dark areas of the Library. Be wary.

Enforcer - Massive robotic enforcer constructed by the forerunners - they prowl the Libraries on Installation 04 and 05.

Covenant

Grunt Minor - You know these guys already. =P Seen at the beginning of the level.

Grunt Major

Elite Minor

Elite Major

Hunter Pair - Seen only once on the third level

Shade turret

Edited by Polamee on Jul 16, 2009 at 07:36 AM

Very Creative. cool

Halo CE General Discussion » Whats your favourite campaign level? Jul 12, 2009 09:21 AM (Total replies: 54)

Halo 1 : B30 , A10
Halo 2 : The Arbiter , High Charity (last level)
Halo 3 : The Storm , Cortana , Halo
Halo Wars : Haven't play

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo: Reach multiplayer beta Jul 12, 2009 07:36 AM (Total replies: 72)

Quote: --- Original message by: anonymous__1337
Quote: --- Original message by: DarkZealot
Quote: --- Original message by: Karrde
Quote: --- Original message by: DarkZealot
I'm just gonna wait on release day because I've preordered Modern Warfare 2 and going to preorder Operation Flashpoint 2: Dragon Rising ASAP.
If you preorder it, you get to play as Johnson in Firefight :3

I am fine with not being a black guy in firefight.

caz the black guy dies first:C so sad

This is H3 ODST not a sequel to halo 3(that means he isnt dead)

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 4? Jul 10, 2009 02:38 AM (Total replies: 117)

Quote: --- Original message by: anonymous__1337

HALO $ LEAKED PICTURE!!!!!111

Creapy... is this somehow prophet of mercy (or truth , regret ) Became gravemind's head LOL

lol

NEED 2 FAIND CD.

Halo CE General Discussion » Weapons - Works in Process thread [WIP] Jul 9, 2009 07:00 AM (Total replies: 14974)

Quote: --- Original message by: anonymous_2009

Way too snappy. Imagine in your head how you would reload the gun, and mimic it.

Added chamber and better magazine to pistol.

Triangles: 2532

Edited by anonymous_2009 on Jul 6, 2009 at 07:45 PM

Are you reamekin the H3 Pistol?

Halo CE General Discussion » Vehicles - Works in Process thread [WIP] Jul 9, 2009 06:58 AM (Total replies: 4974)

Quote: --- Original message by: Spartan_094
to sexy for mai wut

not bad ALSO IGNORE THE wut

Halo CE General Discussion » Bipeds - Work in Process thread [WIP] Jul 9, 2009 04:33 AM (Total replies: 8490)

Quote: --- Original message by: malard

hey guys im taking master chief taking off his head and replacing it with yoshis (lol) and i have tried and tried agian and i dont know what shape to use as the base i have everyone and it dosnt look right any suggestions
E:i am also gonna try to make that general grievous biped because i want a cookie >.<
here is what i have so far

Edited by malard on Jun 28, 2009 at 10:08 PM
Edited by malard on Jun 29, 2009 at 09:30 PM

Kinda creapy but cool

Halo CE General Discussion » H3mt team? Jul 9, 2009 03:57 AM (Total replies: 20)

What Happened to the H3MT. Do they make maps (or weapons). Is the team alive?Are there new stuff?

Halo CE General Discussion » Those LOL / WTF moments.... Jul 8, 2009 07:07 AM (Total replies: 178)

1.Some Guys In CMT Snow Grove Blocked The Red Team Teleport with hogs.(NO WAY OUT )
EDIT:2.On Abylls Zombie Server , A jerk just did a nade jump in a place we can't reach D: if someone goes there he melle spams
Edited by D3N1ZFTW on Jul 8, 2009 at 07:08 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Maps Sponsored Official CMT Thread Jul 7, 2009 12:49 PM (Total replies: 3743)

wow Bold

Halo CE General Discussion » HUD - Works in Process thread [WIP] Jul 6, 2009 11:55 AM (Total replies: 1707)

good job BeachParty Clan

Halo CE General Discussion » Is it posibble making new cutscenes? Jul 6, 2009 11:51 AM (Total replies: 5)

i belive. even tho it needs scripting and alot work ( when you think 2 do it , make sure u havve enough time)

Time: Thu December 12, 2019 5:34 PM 187 ms.
A Halo Maps Website