A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: skynet
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 27, 2009 02:45 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Welcome to the (LAG) Like a Ghost
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
skynet has contributed to 205 posts out of 469389 total posts (.04%) in 3,761 days (.05 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Combat Evolved 1.09 BETA TEST PATCH! Aug 27, 2009 02:45 AM (Total replies: 37)

O.o 1.09 patch >..> Hope it does something useful besides just the miner changes =( but oh well better than nothing.

Also out of every web browser I seen I prefer Xfire in-game Browser..... having to alt+tab out of a game is so annoying I rather just surf the web while in game xDDD

P.S I'm currently playing Sword of the Stars woot xD
Edited by skynet on Aug 27, 2009 at 02:47 AM

lolz according to beach party because my gun has some cool texture it must shoot 9999 nuclear missiles at it enemy =P I like that *joking*

A good map is one that a regular player can play on, one that isn't ovrepopulated with vehicles and has a kind of symmetry across the entire arena.

Bloodgulch in my opinion covers the symmetry, but too many vehicles and banshees could rule the sky rather easy.

So people should base their maps creations whether mods or new maps based on a symmetrical design or one that provides a balance of power. My blizzard_chill map is a mod of coagulation with that train of thought as it's base, (balanced gameplay, symmetrical spawn points, equal number of vehicles for each team, teleporters to the center, and of course lovely power-ups and heavy weapons in strategic locations that are dangerous to get to in the middle of a fire fight!)

Halo CE General Discussion » I'm a Peace Hacker??? Jul 28, 2009 05:49 AM (Total replies: 12)

Why you confuse the poor kid .... obviously his main concern was getting banned no one cares about dieing from the guardians... it just because when you die the computer cant assess how it possible so if it wasn't from a vehicle or player it was from an ai or something else the that when you died the game said huh!?

As the fact that you don't even know what a bot is or how to use one you don't have one... once again noobs all over the place will call anyone a bot because you kill them before they kill you. so just calm down if you have an "illegal" version of halo getting the legit version wont do anything different it the same game nothing will change other than you have a legit cd key and not running a crack. You probably don't know what a crack is either but i tnot something worth explaining it just a simple .exe file that runs halo without a cd I just realized Halo update 1.08 kinda turns halo.exe into a legit no cd crack lolz.
Edited by skynet on Jul 28, 2009 at 05:50 AM
Edited by skynet on Jul 28, 2009 at 05:52 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Woman marine biped? Jul 28, 2009 01:20 AM (Total replies: 10)

lolz what a shrapnel magnet??

Halo CE General Discussion » New Mombasa Firefight (WIP) Jul 28, 2009 01:13 AM (Total replies: 298)

If they were lazy they could of ripped them too I bet LOLZ

anyway I like drones ^.^ they better pwn all them marines like in Halo 2 Dx

Halo CE General Discussion » Maps with good flyable pelicans. Jul 27, 2009 07:23 PM (Total replies: 39)

I believe a Pelican is cargo and troop transporter not "flying fortress that kills things..."

eh that my opinion.

Woot hope you release them they look cool ^.^

Halo CE General Discussion » Woman marine biped? Jul 27, 2009 02:14 PM (Total replies: 10)

No, don't make a female marine .... lolz well you could but make Nova too ^.^

sexy :O
Edited by skynet on Jul 27, 2009 at 02:15 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Hornet... Jul 27, 2009 02:06 PM (Total replies: 27)

Personally model isn't that good =(

Even though I can't match up to such work... I would at least like someone who claims they are all that to produce all that... like a model of a Hornet that is almost so identical it could be called "ripped"

Only then is it really all that other than that it just another fan model of a hornet.

Oh and yea for Modacity =) I so happy they love to share their stuff with us =D

p.s proclaiming that it is DEEhunter unwrap only because you doubt anyone else can do such a good job makes you conceited... and him in a way...

or maybe you making him look conceited sigh =(
Edited by skynet on Jul 27, 2009 at 02:11 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » New Mombasa Firefight (WIP) Jul 27, 2009 01:57 PM (Total replies: 298)

Just use halo 1 tag set =/ halo 1 is most balanced and in my opinion more perfected. . . either that or a Halo 3 based tag set but no one got all halo 3 weapons.

I always use classic halo 1 tag set and add in battle rifles and beam rifles and carbines... but I end up changing their damage to that equal to pistol or sniper.

I think I just a big fan of Halo 1 period simply because after the Halo 1 wraith the newer versions were rather.... meh to me they looked nicer but game play use failed and they weren't a challenge in halo 2 or three with boarding adding. (:C
Edited by skynet on Jul 27, 2009 at 01:59 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Maps with good flyable pelicans. Jul 26, 2009 02:32 PM (Total replies: 39)

You can use FOV once again to make it first person like.. but it a third party program so only you play like that.

Halo CE General Discussion » Maps with good flyable pelicans. Jul 26, 2009 01:56 PM (Total replies: 39)

=C I get that issue too Dennis, but I have used FOV once too fix that...

Halo CE General Discussion » Maps with good flyable pelicans. Jul 26, 2009 09:11 AM (Total replies: 39)

Most pelicans really do fail at flying unless they scripted in a Campaign.....
this is the result of noobs though or even newbies who don't always pay attention and crash into something.

Point being there are very few excellent pelican pilots and very few times in coldsnap, hugeass, or extinction, will you see a good ambush set up with a pelican and a couple other players.

and when you do see it it doesn't always succeed..... what we need is a map that large but at the same time compact so pelican drops are actually pelican drops in multi player matches. for instance maps with no larger room in one spot than. BG and no tighter room than possibly danger canyon tunnel. and make it a large map so their pleanty of room int he sky... this will make using a pelican a lot more tactical in multi player.

*seems I'm ranting Dx*

Halo CE General Discussion » Ummm... wtf A30 Jul 26, 2009 09:01 AM (Total replies: 6)

lolz Bungie doesn't want you to use their maps ha ha ha!

. . . You gotta delete all the tags in guerrilla if Im not mistaken
Edited by skynet on Jul 26, 2009 at 09:02 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » New Mombasa Firefight (WIP) Jul 26, 2009 09:00 AM (Total replies: 298)

weak I want some tough bugs to shoot at Dx

the ones in halo 2 were too easy tbh

Halo CE General Discussion » Marine (collision?) problem. Jul 26, 2009 08:58 AM (Total replies: 2)

Why don't you just give them original marine collision??? Kind alike how you can just change collision of vehicles sometimes if they don't work right.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo: custom edition (LAG) Squad Jul 26, 2009 08:55 AM (Total replies: 12)

Well thanks for the support I guess.. as of now there only 4 openings left Dx

Halo CE General Discussion » Which Health meter is best? Post your opinion. Jul 26, 2009 08:51 AM (Total replies: 41)

lolz =/ I completely missed it does it come with Crysis graphics??? =D one could only hope lololol.

IDK why lately I been wanting to mod Crysis with halo covenant weapons and vehicles sigh =P

Anyway you still got link to that conversion mod????

Also doesn't the AR have a compass of some sort on it???
Edited by skynet on Jul 26, 2009 at 08:52 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Which Health meter is best? Post your opinion. Jul 26, 2009 01:59 AM (Total replies: 41)

now that I thinking about it lolz imo I don't really enjoy the Halo 2 health bar style

I always wanted someone to try something new kinda like this . . .

It provides you with less clutter and more view of the scenery ^.^

ON Topic: For a halo 2 style hud though it is good ^.^

Off Topic Again: Just noticed the gun looks like an awesome Battle Rifle lolz
Edited by skynet on Jul 26, 2009 at 01:59 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Which Health meter is best? Post your opinion. Jul 26, 2009 01:24 AM (Total replies: 41)

lolz doesn't sync?? you mean someone could be driving around in a destroyed hog xD

that a total laugh =D

Time: Sat October 19, 2019 7:47 PM 234 ms.
A Halo Maps Website