A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: POQBrute
About Contact
Last Post: Feb 28, 2010 05:04 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 16
What Games do you play: Halo, Halo Custom Edition
Bruteslayer
AIM:
MSN IM:
Yahoo IM:

Post Statistics
POQBrute has contributed to 84 posts out of 470302 total posts (.02%) in 1,756 days (.05 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Arms Race (WIP map) Feb 28, 2010 05:04 PM (Total replies: 120)

oh man gamma, destroy my hopes and dreams of being discovered for acting in a halo cinematic... why? hahaha

Halo CE General Discussion » Arms Race (WIP map) Feb 27, 2010 05:47 PM (Total replies: 120)

i have a mic?

Halo CE General Discussion » A certain firefight map Jan 4, 2010 01:10 PM (Total replies: 56)

uh dont know that abbreviation.

Halo CE General Discussion » A certain firefight map Jan 4, 2010 12:50 PM (Total replies: 56)

Quote: --- Original message by: Xel
Oooh, he is kinda predictable as long as you know the algorythm he uses for decissions :D

What in the world is an Algorythm? So many New Big words it's hurts my brain.

Halo CE General Discussion » Coming Soon: Snowtorngrove_AI Jan 4, 2010 12:43 PM (Total replies: 80)

^^

haha wow, random add on lol

Halo CE General Discussion » Same map with no changes? Jan 4, 2010 12:40 PM (Total replies: 6)

http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=5057
http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=5084

These two maps i have downloaded and play and something came to my attention... Are these two links containing the same maps with absolutley no changes, but by diffrent people?

two things brought up this thought:

1. Both maps are in Japanese or something similar, with halo 2 bipeds in it
2. The both have the exact same Ai, spawn points, Drop out of mid air spartans things
3. Both maps Crash at the grav lift

What was the point of releasing a map that was released in december with no visual changes or modifications?

Halo CE General Discussion » Is there... Jan 3, 2010 11:47 PM (Total replies: 7)

Quote: --- Original message by: eliteslasher
Quote: --- Original message by: iHalo
Just use hunters hornet with Onotix's skin, I have it ingame already. HRMT's don't ask for it.

1) I was just wondering
2) I am not a vehicle maker or tagger and like said (Where is said skin?
3) Was all that stuff before hand really necessary!? Those kinds of titles are to pique the interest of viewers BTW and it is a strategy. If this is your pet peeve or whatever, tough! I am just about to leave this community because so many people leave these kinds of comments. If you don't care or aren't interested or whatever, DON'T POST THEN! I mean seriously! What is the big deal!?

Thank you everyone else who posted appropriately.

Charge.

Halo CE General Discussion » A certain firefight map Jan 2, 2010 03:26 PM (Total replies: 56)

I've been working on a Rubik's Cubeso about 3 months now.. ever since i got drunk last time and i woke up and i finished the last cube, i've never been able to do it again. i Fail.

Halo CE General Discussion » Coming Soon: Snowtorngrove_AI Jan 2, 2010 03:18 PM (Total replies: 80)

Quote: --- Original message by: Dragonmaster91

Doesn't matter now, but I'm guilty as charged. I don't see how CorruptedHalo is...

Quote: --- Original message by: Gamma927
If that's the way the world is now...

I hope you realize what the world really is now.

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable man persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

Halo CE General Discussion » Arms Race (WIP map) Dec 29, 2009 11:47 PM (Total replies: 120)

Sweet Dood

Halo CE General Discussion » Coming Soon: Snowtorngrove_AI Dec 29, 2009 11:46 PM (Total replies: 80)

is it on snowtorn cove or is it on this map whichis CMT snow grove?

Halo CE General Discussion » A certain firefight map Dec 28, 2009 01:08 AM (Total replies: 56)

i want to be curious about this but curiousity killed the cat...

Halo CE General Discussion » Soooo Dec 24, 2009 10:13 PM (Total replies: 8)

MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone in the forums! and if you don't celebrate christmas then uh happy Quanza( don't know how to spell), Hanukuh( if that's right), and whatever else there is i forgot!

Hope everyone has an Exciting Christmas and gets everything they wanted!

and so that this fits in with general discussion...

CMT are Beasts and im awaiting their maps, I am also Excited for Polamee's map which i won't know when it's released but hopes it's sometime soon ( 3 weeks or month my guess)

uh, i Guess that's it!

Cya Saturday the 26th! Laterz Yo!

Sincerly,
Bruteslayer

Halo CE General Discussion » The Long Awaited- Halo Ce Sledding Dec 19, 2009 07:44 PM (Total replies: 26)

Is it fixed and working?

Halo CE General Discussion » HEK? Dec 17, 2009 09:42 PM (Total replies: 2)

I've done a serach for it and I'm finding diffrent versions... Now i want to try and edit a map and get into that kind of stuff or something. So if anyone could help, It'd be appreciated. Mainly i need help with finding the real HEK, a tutorial on what to do, and a cool map (open for Suggestions so i dont go Nub and choose a default map.)

Now i Can't Guarentee the map will be good when i finish, because seeing it's my first one, it may not be good, but When the time comes, I'd like input on it.

Thanks for Helping,
Brute

Halo CE General Discussion » Arms Race (WIP map) Dec 17, 2009 12:10 AM (Total replies: 120)

Geez i Feel dumb now...

Halo CE General Discussion » Arms Race (WIP map) Dec 16, 2009 11:49 PM (Total replies: 120)

Quote: --- Original message by: Polamee
Quote: --- Original message by: Gamma927
The fact that you're changing BSPs means that you haven't thought up a full level plan that you're comfortable using. I'd suggest you get the level idea in place first, and then develop the concept. After all, what use is the concept if you have no level plan?

I already had a level plan, which I am now considering scrapping. Why? Because the general idea will still be the same (in fact it'll be better in a30): get into a forerunner structure and find out what the Covenant are doing. In STC, there was supposed to be an energy shield blocking the entrance into the tunnel, and you had to deactivate two Covenant terminals, one at red and one at blue base, to lower the shield. Now, there are three terminals, each near a forerunner relic on a30. Deactivating all of them will cause the shield to lower and you'll be able to enter the tunnel.

Aw i rely on dev some more on harder difficulties so i don't worry about reloading.. as for a30 i think that's Halo level if i remember right.. but if the forunner structures are used to deactiveate shields i like the idea, plus i like it more because of the room for the level..However where would this prophet go?

EDIT: What's STC?
Edited by POQBrute on Dec 16, 2009 at 11:49 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Arms Race (WIP map) Dec 16, 2009 08:28 PM (Total replies: 120)

Dood elefant is a beats with animations and other things.. One question i do have though.. Since there is a new dev mode is this map going to be those types of maps that, whenever u put in like "deathless_player" or something it screamss nooo and kills you? or is it goin to not have that so people can find some way of extra fun with it?

BTW: Still a great map Idea Polamee

Halo CE General Discussion » Redoing Halo 1 and 2 Dec 14, 2009 01:09 AM (Total replies: 15)

now this post does not refer to PC or CE is any way, so if you don't want to read it... that's straight.

now the main thing about this post is to see people's opinioon on what their reactions would be if Bungie decided that aftr Reach was Released to redo Halo 1 and 2 with the Awesome graphics like that of halo 3, ODST, and Reach.. I personally think it would be Beast for the graphics to be like that in Halo 1, to give more of a Realistic, im stuck on an alien ring world with more definition to what the flood can do, like in halo 3 where they jump on and transform immmediatly. That being Said what do you think of this?

Halo CE General Discussion » Arms Race (WIP map) Dec 7, 2009 05:53 PM (Total replies: 120)

This is a great Idea Polamee. I like the idea of making an earlier type deal of the war, and actually putting in the kind of tactics used in halo 2 ( the dropping and sword) it will be great gameplay.. I would like to help.. But I'm not sure what i can do to help seeing i don't know my way around map making and such :/

Time: Wed April 23, 2014 7:17 PM 219 ms.
A Halo Maps Website