A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: scortch30
About Contact
Last Post: Dec 2, 2010 07:21 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
idk..

Post Statistics
scortch30 has contributed to 6 posts out of 465376 total posts (0.00%) in 3,929 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 1 next gen remake Dec 2, 2010 07:21 PM (Total replies: 103)

just trying to make money i guess. halo 3 remake is what we need, not this reach/ODST s**t, people want to see what happens to the characters they liked at first, master chief, cortana, the arbiter etc.

Halo CE General Discussion » Lumoria Episode 1 : Released! Nov 30, 2010 09:19 PM (Total replies: 628)

review:
Pros:
interesting story
no lag
good scripting (technically speaking)
good game play,
good rendering and art
voice actors

cons:
poor voice quality, the actors seemed like they we're reading off a script more than being in the moment
only one poorly placed checkpoint (right after the warthog is dropped off, the next checkpoint is when you're far ahead on the map.
cut scenes we're a little...jumpy, the models seemed to disappear and reappear several times throughout.

my opinion:
9/10, good work, will press f5 on single player campaign list for when the next episode comes out ;)

hang on....yes it is in c:\program files\microsoft games\halocustom edition\

Well great, i open gurellia and every time i do it says 'need to setworking directory'
i have heard something about another editor, kornman, that bypasses a few problems, so now when i use kornman, it either says theres a missing file and the program is terminated or again a missing working directory
HELP

Halo CE General Discussion » Trouble connecting O.o Jul 5, 2009 01:45 AM (Total replies: 2)

thanks, ill try re installing it and hope it works
Edited by scortch30 on Jul 5, 2009 at 01:46 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Trouble connecting O.o Jul 4, 2009 11:48 PM (Total replies: 2)

As i started my halo custom edition one night i went to 'join game on internet'
I had connected to games for several years now ( I'm ODST m Chef if u manage to see me :D )
However now, I double-click on the server i wish to join and it doesn't do anything. I hit 'join game' and it doesnt do anything. I even open up the devomde bar and type in the command to join the selected server and still it just sits there

any reccomendations? any solutions to this problem?
I would try un installing and re- installing but im afraid if i enter the key code again it wolnt accept it on the internet when i try to join a game (if it works even then)

Time: Sun April 5, 2020 12:01 AM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website