A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: lalelulelo
About Contact
Last Post: Sep 3, 2009 08:18 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 18
What Games do you play: Beyone the Red Line, Galactica Civilization 2
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
lalelulelo has contributed to 26 posts out of 469278 total posts (.01%) in 3,693 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Unknown problem, black box in sapien Sep 3, 2009 08:18 PM (Total replies: 8)

oh nvm i did that, but with "0 0.9"

does that make any difference?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Unknown problem, black box in sapien Sep 3, 2009 07:28 PM (Total replies: 8)

where do i get that and what is it?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Unknown problem, black box in sapien Sep 3, 2009 10:50 AM (Total replies: 8)

I did put a sky.
i opened guerilla and i put clear sky.sky into the map, saved, closed
and nothing

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Unknown problem, black box in sapien Sep 3, 2009 12:30 AM (Total replies: 8)

Well sorry for i guess my noobish question, but when i finish with making a map in gmax and i turn it into a scenario, then finish it with guerilla, when i open it in sapien it only shows a black box, when i move up or down it shows the outline of the box and it is completely black.

I don't know what i did or didnt do, so if you can help me plz post!

i am sorry but i have no idea what that means :(

OK SCREW IT ALL, if someone can just make me a huge map, and i mean freakin huge, just a simple flat plain, blue sky, green grass, and make it so that all i have to do is open it up in sapien, i will very much appretiate it.

also if you will put VERY SPECIFIC instructions to how to get the files into a .map compression, including what to do when, where, how to save the .scenario and make it to a map.
Edited by lalelulelo on Aug 31, 2009 at 03:24 AM

Quote: --- Original message by: Gamma927
Did you create this scenario, or did you take an existing one, and modify it?

I modified the map.

Details:

In my earlier forum, CMT gave me the map Snow Grove so i could modify it. I used HEK+ to make the scenario. Then I used HEK's Sapien to add weapons, and some scenery, and then saved it. I believe i did everything right but for some reason it wont show up without being in sapien.

Quote: --- Original message by: tucker412
1. Compile jms into scenario file, tool structure levels\test test
2. Make lightmaps, tool lightmaps levels\test\test test 0 0.9
3. Open sapien and open the scenario. Make sure the desktop color quality is set to 32 bit.

Is this what you've done?

What is jms?
2?
its always on 32-bit

Edited by lalelulelo on Aug 29, 2009 at 12:07 PM

i saved the file in

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Halo Custom Edition\tags\levels\test

and the files that shows up in sapien dosent show up when i go through my computer or my documents, only when saving or opening with sapien

i have finished saving my .scenario map but when i go to the directory where i saved it, the files dosent even show up, only when i go to sapien is the only time the files shows up.

So i tried saving the .scenario map to my documents and it still wont show up.

Also when i edited the bloodgulch map the same thing happens!

And then to the tool.exe, when i run the tool.exe, i put in the files names where i saved the scenario files and it says "This application has failed to start because ogg.dll wes not found. Re-innstalling the application may fix this problem"

I reinstalled the HEK and then remade the map and then tried again to run but it keeps saying the same thing.

I dont know if this helps but i am running on windows home premium 64-bit. HATE WINDOWS VISTA, HAS ALWAYS GIVEN ME PROBLEMS!!!

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » I need a frigate ship design for gmax Aug 27, 2009 09:45 AM (Total replies: 15)

Yah in RPG Beta 5 there is a Frigate with corridores, but there are only a bunch of empty rooms, unless i can use HEK+ to decompile the map and use HEK's sapien to import more stuff like an actual bridge and elevators.

will this work?

Halo CE General Discussion » LOOKING FOR CMT Aug 27, 2009 09:42 AM (Total replies: 31)

OK, thanks!

Have a few questions though.

I will use HEK+ to decompile the CMT_Snow_Grove?

Right?

Then i will use HEK's Sapien to import/export tags into the Snow Grove map?

Right?

So if that is all possible, then will i be able to import other armor (elite for duck, and odst for guards)?

right?

And i assume there will be problems with having 3 sets of armor in one map?

right? (please correct me if i am wrong)

So then with using Sapien, i assume all the weapons and armor will still be in the map and i can also import tags i get from halomaps.org?

right?

One last thought, It dosent matter but, will i have to give credit to CMT for using their map?

Im not saying i am not if i dont have to but i will even if i dont have to (make sense?) and also give credit to anybody that helps in this forum and all the tags i get from halomaps.org.

What does +rep mean?

one last question, is there a way to edit RPG Beta 5's Frigate, i want to edit it for our Space Pirate series

You can all see us and our progress on http://www.youtube.com/user/DuckSquirrelPro we sort of got our intro done, but i will like to have criticism and ideas that will be cool!
Edited by lalelulelo on Aug 27, 2009 at 09:50 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » LOOKING FOR CMT Aug 26, 2009 04:42 PM (Total replies: 31)

So what program do i use?
Can i get it here on halomaps.org

Halo CE General Discussion » LOOKING FOR CMT Aug 26, 2009 04:11 PM (Total replies: 31)

So i use sapien to import tags, like master chief, recon, weapons?

I have sapien from halo 2 so i guess it should be a breaze

Halo CE General Discussion » LOOKING FOR CMT Aug 26, 2009 12:03 PM (Total replies: 31)

Sounds AWSOME! im not sure what BSP is but i can do some research and find out i am guessing how to put tags in, I am guessing its the raw files that are not yet .map files. you can just xfire me.

Halo CE General Discussion » LOOKING FOR CMT Aug 26, 2009 03:48 AM (Total replies: 31)

Ok, well it all depends on the machinima miniseries only 3 episodes. We don't have an official name for it so we are just calling it Ninja and His Duck.

well we just love the Master Chief with the weapons showing on his armor, but we also need another different armor set, maybe recon armor, and Elite armor, yellow if it makes a difference. Also the rocket launcher needs to shoot a nuke out, i will explain.

Episode 1-3

The ninja comes out of blue teleporter and starts running around, meets gaurd, recon armor, kills him takes sniper rifle, goes through the middle of the of map with the large frozen waterfall, then snipes another gaurd while another runs away, ninja follows up the red bridge path, gaurd jumps on isolated rock on the side of endless pit, gets stuck and dies, then ninja gets to the red base, goes inside to the inside middle where shotgun is, finds the captain there, he gets information from the duck then kills the captain, then he goes through the red teleporter back to bloodgulch, i hope you can put the same tags on Bloodgulch, where he does more stuff, then back to CMT Like Grove, I hope you can put the same players on the map, master chief, recon, elite, then he finds his way back to the top of red base where he finds his duck, the yellw elite crouching, and the Commander of NUTS, New United Terrorist Separatist, hits the Ninja and falls on the ground. The Ninja is laying on the floor being told what the Commander has done to the duck, before the commander pulls the trigger on the rifle to kill the ninja, the duck, yellow elite, comes in and rescues the ninja. The base is nuked and the scene is cut to the commander on lone island with another gaurd arguing

the end.

Halo CE General Discussion » LOOKING FOR CMT Aug 25, 2009 07:12 PM (Total replies: 31)

Quote: --- Original message by: Dennis
Quote: --- Original message by: K_I_D
Geeze, quite the ego there. Big Man.
This is not helping and unwarranted. Pleas refrain from these type of posts.

that may be so but he is right, if he is not cmt and is just going to criticize instead of help, i dont need that.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » LOOKING FOR CMT Aug 25, 2009 02:55 PM (Total replies: 3)

dee

Halo CE General Discussion » LOOKING FOR CMT Aug 25, 2009 02:54 PM (Total replies: 31)

thats why i posted this, it was to see if they would help us, I am unsure on how I could reach them so i just posted multiple times on different areas.

General Machinima Discussions » LOOKING FOR CMT Aug 25, 2009 02:50 PM (Total replies: 2)

duh, one in different forum topics, so if you are not cmt gtfo

Halo CE General Discussion » LOOKING FOR CMT Aug 25, 2009 05:29 AM (Total replies: 31)

if CMT is reading this DuckSquirrelPro loves your maps, which leaves me to the reason for making this post, us at DuckSquirrelPro would like to use your maps for machinima.

but there are some changes we would like to cmt_snow_grove.

post if you would help us

Time: Sun August 18, 2019 6:05 AM 188 ms.
A Halo Maps Website