A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: RedBarronPizza
About Contact
Last Post: Jul 7, 2010 05:17 AM
Interests:
Your Age: 1970's since the company was first made
What Games do you play: Old WW1 and WW2 fighter plane games
Yum, good old Red Barron Pizza!
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
RedBarronPizza has contributed to 23 posts out of 469389 total posts (0.00%) in 3,754 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Ye Old' Idea For A Map Jul 7, 2010 05:17 AM (Total replies: 47)

Quote: --- Original message by: Dwood
Quote: --- Original message by: RedBarronPizza
So any progress with the map?

Dude it's been a full year. No.

Quote: --- Original message by: Dennis

If you do not want to do someone's request stay silent. Do not respond do not post.

Halo CE General Discussion » Request Jul 7, 2010 01:04 AM (Total replies: 9)

I would like to make a request for a biped model of this guy Lord Voldermort.

Halo CE General Discussion » Ye Old' Idea For A Map Jul 7, 2010 01:02 AM (Total replies: 47)

So any progress with the map?

Halo CE General Discussion » Ye Old' Idea For A Map Sep 7, 2009 04:17 PM (Total replies: 47)

Quote: --- Original message by: someone not important
Quote: --- Original message by: teh ganon
How about you think of a map idea that people will want to play for more than 5 mins.

He does have a point. It's really not worth going through the trouble to make a map, when it's only fun/funny the first time you play it.

:/

Halo CE General Discussion » Ye Old' Idea For A Map Sep 7, 2009 12:21 PM (Total replies: 47)

Oh.

Halo CE General Discussion » Ye Old' Idea For A Map Sep 7, 2009 12:08 PM (Total replies: 47)

Hi guys! I'm back! So how is the map progress so far?

Halo CE General Discussion » New Mombasa Firefight (WIP) Jul 12, 2009 07:05 PM (Total replies: 298)

Quote: --- Original message by: BeachParty clan

Quote: --- Original message by: pwner5889

oooh wat grappig, ze kunnen me niet verstaan lolz

lol, ik begrijp je. Ik spreek Nederlands ook.
Edited by pwner5889 on Jul 12, 2009 at 06:56 PM

kewl, hier komt de nederlandse invasie!!!

lodex ook, daarom begon ik er eigenlijk mee =P
Edited by BeachParty clan on Jul 12, 2009 at 07:02 PM

さて、これで十分だ!

Halo CE General Discussion » New Mombasa Firefight (WIP) Jul 12, 2009 06:50 PM (Total replies: 298)

ah, you use many standard tags, maybe better if you throw it h2? I can give tags, but you probably already xD

NJA, if you have what I'm here =P

Oooh what fun, they can not understand me lolz

Ah, zodat je met behulp van de taal van het Nederlands! Dus, nu weten we dat je echt stiekeme op het gebruik van de taal. :P
Edited by RedBarronPizza on Jul 12, 2009 at 06:51 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Whats your favourite campaign level? Jul 12, 2009 03:12 PM (Total replies: 54)

Halo 3: Cortona on Legendary.

Halo CE General Discussion » New Mombasa Firefight (WIP) Jul 12, 2009 01:41 PM (Total replies: 298)

Would it be possible to add more detail to the map area? I mean, since the map is pretty old, it might need some touch ups.

Halo CE General Discussion » Ye Old' Idea For A Map Jul 12, 2009 10:37 AM (Total replies: 47)

Quote: --- Original message by: 0m3GA ARS3NAL
Well, I would be willing to model the Pizza itself, no toppings or extras, just a giant pizza shape...
It IS a GMAX though... but I could export as something if you want... anyone willing to work on this with me?

I sent you some reference photos, but I couldn't find any that had no toppings or cheese though.

Halo CE General Discussion » Ye Old' Idea For A Map Jul 11, 2009 08:07 PM (Total replies: 47)

Quote: --- Original message by: Karrde
Quote: --- Original message by: UnevenElefant5
Quote: --- Original message by: ChocolateNugget
this thread is amazing

inorite
srsly.

Really though, I just made a pizza because of this thread.

I ordered some pizza about an hour or so ago. Yum.

Halo CE General Discussion » Just a question related to the forum.. Jul 11, 2009 06:58 PM (Total replies: 8)

I don't spam, I just like pizza. Btw, I got some earlier. Has everyone else checked out my idea of a map yet?

Halo CE General Discussion » Ye Old' Idea For A Map Jul 11, 2009 05:06 PM (Total replies: 47)

Well its just a map idea so I wish I could help out.

Halo CE General Discussion » Ye Old' Idea For A Map Jul 11, 2009 02:50 PM (Total replies: 47)

Quote: --- Original message by: anonymous__1337
The bases would be made out of large pieces of garlic bread.

cheese wheel with holes mb?

Maybe the wheels on the tank could be made out of it. Maybe with the grenades have also an effect of sauce splattering all over the place. And maybe have some kind of a river of sauce flowing somewhere, with a bridge made out of mozzarella cheese sticks.
Edited by RedBarronPizza on Jul 11, 2009 at 02:51 PM
Edited by RedBarronPizza on Jul 11, 2009 at 02:54 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Ye Old' Idea For A Map Jul 11, 2009 02:46 PM (Total replies: 47)

The bases would be made out of large pieces of garlic bread.

Halo CE General Discussion » Ye Old' Idea For A Map Jul 11, 2009 02:30 PM (Total replies: 47)

Quote: --- Original message by: UnevenElefant5
the needler shoots dried up sphagetti noodles

And the fuel rod shoots string cheese. The tank would be made out of different types of toppings that is shaped like the tank. The tank's machine gun would shoot olives and the tank rounds would shoot ham. The oddball would be made out of an garlic piece, with the holes shaped for the eyes and mouth. The flag would be made out of a celery stick. The grenades would be made out of onion pieces.
Edited by RedBarronPizza on Jul 11, 2009 at 02:33 PM
Edited by RedBarronPizza on Jul 11, 2009 at 02:36 PM
Edited by RedBarronPizza on Jul 12, 2009 at 03:18 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Ye Old' Idea For A Map Jul 11, 2009 02:27 PM (Total replies: 47)

And the players wear different colored chef hats that are based on the color of the team or slayer.

Quote: --- Original message by: WWLinkMasterX
the ghost can be a giant anchovie

The ghosts and warthog chain gun shoots meat balls out of the guns.
Edited by RedBarronPizza on Jul 11, 2009 at 02:28 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Ye Old' Idea For A Map Jul 11, 2009 02:23 PM (Total replies: 47)

Quote: --- Original message by: skynet
Only if warthog wheels are made of round sausages ^.^

And the warthog is made out of bread sticks, with the seats made out of olives.
Edited by RedBarronPizza on Jul 11, 2009 at 02:24 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Tech Support Jul 11, 2009 01:57 PM (Total replies: 6)

Quote: --- Original message by: K_I_D
Quote: --- Original message by: K_I_D
Look at general discussion. It's filled with help threads from these new kids coming and and some older members too. Knowing ME I will get attacked for this post, just because well....it's me. Anyway, can you guys start posting in tech support, I have tried telling them in their threads awhile back but apparently it was a wrong doing by the way some of you jumped on me for trying to keep the forums clean. Not acting like a moderator, just trying to help.

http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=forum&forumID=2

There.

That belong to the Halo CE Tech Discussion, not the Halo CE General Discussion. There is reasons why there are two separate sections.

Was this a serious post?

Was there a reason why you put that there?

Time: Sun October 20, 2019 9:43 PM 219 ms.
A Halo Maps Website