A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Dax58
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 21, 2009 11:42 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
Dax58 has contributed to 53 posts out of 469494 total posts (.01%) in 3,800 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Has Bungie Forgotten us? Aug 21, 2009 11:42 AM (Total replies: 185)

why not..

but it needs to be a first person shooter, have multiplayer capabilities and have a good campaign and have nothing to do with live unless its free.

i wanna see the game that lives up do halo coD is preety good but.. i completely hate it i would play it but it looks like combat arms but you have to pay for the game and for multiplayer.

Halo CE General Discussion » Has Bungie Forgotten us? Aug 20, 2009 02:34 PM (Total replies: 185)

this post is good for my third post in the forums and this thread was dead when i started it.

Halo CE General Discussion » Has Bungie Forgotten us? Aug 20, 2009 02:16 PM (Total replies: 185)

nice sounds cool, a aimbot? bitterbanna sure makes alot of programs.

Halo CE General Discussion » Has Bungie Forgotten us? Aug 20, 2009 01:19 PM (Total replies: 185)

huh.. i tried that ill go try again.
and i just noticed im a greaaat writer. look at my earlier posts.

Halo CE General Discussion » Has Bungie Forgotten us? Aug 20, 2009 01:14 PM (Total replies: 185)

what do you mean? uhhhhh... im confused

Halo CE General Discussion » Has Bungie Forgotten us? Aug 20, 2009 01:11 PM (Total replies: 185)

wht? if you meant hacks i was on hugeas and some guy turned a vehicle invisible now that's a hack.

Halo CE General Discussion » Has Bungie Forgotten us? Aug 20, 2009 01:03 PM (Total replies: 185)

i don't mind much if halo goes down the drain but we must keep the halo universe right now as i type i can think of 3 ideas for new halo games.

1.playing as a marine i know it sounds boring and you might die easy but it would be fun.

2. seeing the other side of the war the covenant is your side you just left home to join the army cause that's what all the "cool" elites or grunts are doing you spend a few months of training (3min basics,controls), and now your being shipped to new Mombasa.

and three i love this one:

3. a new species has been found neither flood or covenant bent on destruction they kill all, oh yea the UNSC stabbed you in the back so you quit, then you get all these cool powers that you learn from the "ONES" the ancients if you will i know it sounds lame but not to me.
master chief is strong enough but now with powers awsome game 5/5 game awards bungie is back Microsoft gets a billion everyone buys 2 copys!

Halo CE General Discussion » Has Bungie Forgotten us? Aug 20, 2009 02:42 AM (Total replies: 185)

sorry for getting mad im pissed of i haven't been on xfire in days vista is a bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

Halo CE General Discussion » Has Bungie Forgotten us? Aug 20, 2009 12:57 AM (Total replies: 185)

anonymous if you know a good site where i can curse you out plz pm me
-Thank You

Halo CE General Discussion » Has Bungie Forgotten us? Aug 20, 2009 12:47 AM (Total replies: 185)

cause it was col i sniped someone off a hog at high speed without trying :)

Halo CE General Discussion » Has Bungie Forgotten us? Aug 20, 2009 12:40 AM (Total replies: 185)

that's BS i used a aimbot once and after a quarter of the game i felt "icky" plus anyways im a very skilled sniper so the aimbot is taking away all the fun of sniping.

Halo CE General Discussion » Has Bungie Forgotten us? Aug 20, 2009 12:13 AM (Total replies: 185)

halo hacks aren't allowed on forums?

Halo CE General Discussion » Has Bungie Forgotten us? Aug 19, 2009 11:20 PM (Total replies: 185)

where did you read gold are free? cause you gotta spend some cha-ching to get achievements!

Halo CE General Discussion » Has Bungie Forgotten us? Aug 19, 2009 11:05 PM (Total replies: 185)

if you mean the pc...

1.you know the system recovery feature wellll hehe after i downloaded and mmorpg game system recovery copied that game hehe and i had 1 mb of space!

2. vista is a bit admin craazy microsoft if you put parental controls you wont be able to play on the internet vista wont let you connect Microsoft wont trust a game THEY created.

3. i used to have this issue (i fixed idk how) after i clicked a few programs like opening an .exe file like 5 times next time you click the mouse shows loading and loading.. you get it.. so i left the pc for ten minutes, it was still loading so i used to have to restart 5 times a day + pissed of 3 times a week.

4. im not system admin so you know that would cause a lot of problems for me i havent gone on xfire for days cause i font have permision to update it look :http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/9783/vbsplz.jpg so yea i have "issues".

Halo CE General Discussion » Has Bungie Forgotten us? Aug 19, 2009 10:42 PM (Total replies: 185)

wow amazing must be a good comp and i cna play halo games fine but other than that its a piece of.. um how you say:
poo.

Halo CE General Discussion » Has Bungie Forgotten us? Aug 19, 2009 10:33 PM (Total replies: 185)

lol good luck must be some crazy lag :P

Halo CE General Discussion » Has Bungie Forgotten us? Aug 19, 2009 10:23 PM (Total replies: 185)

halo 2 is for vista for a reason the xp crack probably lowers halo 2's "expections" to let you play but unless you want major lag when filming a vid i would say get a new graphics card if you have any other pcs at home just see if it has a good graphics card just see if you can install it.

im not some computer guru so you don't have to listen to me.

Halo CE General Discussion » Has Bungie Forgotten us? Aug 19, 2009 10:12 PM (Total replies: 185)

if halo 3 will be for windows seven for us pc gamers halo reach will be for windows um... hhow high do i go? oh yea windows 14!

Halo CE General Discussion » Has Bungie Forgotten us? Aug 19, 2009 10:05 PM (Total replies: 185)

well i've decide to quit my bleeping and just buy halo 2 and pay for the awesome and over priced piece of wonder we call LIVE i just got a 100 bucks so its enough to go to walmart and buy the game and pay for live here's my calcs

$50 a year
$28.82 game
------------
$78.82

yea so im gonna be playing some halo 2! again.. loong story how i played before so long story short i regret not keeping it..

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Map making help Aug 6, 2009 08:15 PM (Total replies: 15)

yea hell isn't a cursed word so hell yea!!!!

Time: Sat December 7, 2019 1:28 AM 234 ms.
A Halo Maps Website