A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: SlayersBane
About Contact
Last Post: Sep 30, 2009 01:06 AM
Interests:
Your Age: 16
What Games do you play: The only games I really play consistantly online are Halo and CoD.
Slap my Flap
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
SlayersBane has contributed to 5 posts out of 469346 total posts (0.00%) in 3,722 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

Quote: --- Original message by: goyanks135
Quote: --- Original message by: SlayersBane
along with putting the .dll files in the system 32 folder,

If you have vista, put the .dll files in the folder of the .exe. (for other programs, not blitzkrieg, it still shouldn't work)
Okay, but what program? Do I save it in the .exe of 3ds max?

Quote: --- Original message by: Maniac1000
Blitzkreig only works on versions below max9.
For max9 and above you should use bluestreak, i think its on the Ghost's section.
Okay, thanks. As long as it works that is cool with me.

I put the blitzkrieg.dle file in the plugins section of 3ds max, along with putting the .dll files in the system 32 folder, but an error keeps popping up about it. I read that blitzkrieg isn't compatible with 2010 because it's too new...any way to get this work? Or is there a replacement program I can use? Sorry if this error has already been pointed out and fixed...I'm just too lazy to search for it.

Halo CE General Discussion » So I just ordered Halo PC from Amazon.com... Jul 15, 2009 07:56 PM (Total replies: 6)

Im probably going to get into map making, despite how difficult it seems. But umm...any tips? Is there a friends list or is it all random matchmaking? Also, is there an ingame voice chat? If not, you guys can add me on Skype. Email:SlayersBane@live.com. My plan is to start up the game, test out the matchmaking, download Custom edition, test it out, come here to download maps, then learn how to make maps. Sound good?

Halo Movies Announcements » Slap my Flap Episode 1 Jul 15, 2009 06:36 PM (Total replies: 0)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTTInHmbQ50

See that link? Ya, that's the link to Slap my Flap Episode 1! Hey! Get your hand out of your pants...

Time: Sun September 22, 2019 4:50 AM 203 ms.
A Halo Maps Website