A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Kilcunda
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 10, 2009 04:32 AM
Interests:
Your Age: 17
What Games do you play:
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Kilcunda has contributed to 3 posts out of 469465 total posts (0.00%) in 3,758 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » CMT SPV2 A10 Public Beta Aug 10, 2009 04:32 AM (Total replies: 786)

Oh, something else I forgot to mention... Cortana's dialogue seems to be a bit out of time... but the second time I played through I got her "The damage to the superstructure is intense, I don't know how much more abuse the autumn can take" line just as I was walking through first twisted passageway. It hasn't happened since, but if that's what's intended I really like it!

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT SPV2 A10 Public Beta Aug 8, 2009 10:34 PM (Total replies: 786)

Oh, yeah I know, what I mean is maybe it shouldn't be introduced until that part? Sorry, I don't think I was very clear in my last post =S

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT SPV2 A10 Public Beta Aug 8, 2009 10:20 PM (Total replies: 786)

Quote: Hey just posting this to ask if anyone has been having problems with the flycam. Whenever I try it dosen't work.

Try holding down the middle mouse button. I had the same problem at first, figured it out by accident.

But whoa.... CMT, you totally blew my expectations away! I've been following the other thread for a while but just had to register after playing this. Everything seems pretty much perfect to me, and I don't mind the AR not being so useful against the brutes - just keeps you on your toes and forces you to use a little logic. I know I'm probably gonna get flamed for this, but maybe the BR should be introduced in the first open area? (The hanger-type area with the marines fighting below, given that its a mid-range weapon). Most of the weapons were made available pretty close to the beginning, not that I'm complaining. Just an idea =)

10/10!

Time: Thu November 21, 2019 3:11 PM 235 ms.
A Halo Maps Website