A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: TheMetal
About Contact
Last Post: Sep 29, 2009 08:16 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
TheMetal has contributed to 3 posts out of 469458 total posts (0.00%) in 3,752 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Is My Saipien Broken? Sep 29, 2009 08:16 PM (Total replies: 4)

ok, im a big noob at HEK and map editing, but hear me out and see if its just my noobness, or if my computer or HEK is busted.

I wanted to just practise on saipen with some stuff, but whenever i open the tutorial.scenario file, my computer freezes. It opens saipen with the view bars and hierarch windows and such, but my computer just freezes. I cant find my mouse pointer, and i cant do anything except alt tab to close out of saipen. Can someone tell me if I need to do something else, or if my saipen or computer is busted. Also note that this computer is a brand new windows vista.

Halo CE General Discussion » A New Domain Final? Aug 11, 2009 01:12 PM (Total replies: 10)

DUDE! thats awesome man, thanks.

I'd try it myself but, im not good at map making stuff, I always get exception errors

Halo CE General Discussion » A New Domain Final? Aug 9, 2009 05:48 PM (Total replies: 10)

Well Domain Final is a good map and all, but new ODST weaponry has just been released. So I'm asking the author and any other people, can you edit the weapons on the map.

My ideas were that the Assault Rifle and Pistol be replaced with the new ODST SMG and the new Pistol. Maybe a updated sniper would be cool, like a halo 3 version or something. Also, The flamethrower could be replaced with a spartan laser. Also updating some things would just be god, like instead of default weps just but upgraded better textures or something, idk

Another thing is the ODST bipeds. They arent the best, but the first person views are great. So if someone could change the bipeds to look a little cleaner or something.

Thanks guys

Time: Sat November 16, 2019 10:48 PM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website