A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: F34RL3SS
About Contact
Last Post: Dec 20, 2009 07:36 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
F34RL3SS has contributed to 32 posts out of 469511 total posts (.01%) in 3,766 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Any mappers near Saginaw Michigan Oct 15, 2009 10:02 PM (Total replies: 189)

No one from New Jersey? Laaaaame.

Halo CE General Discussion » Thing I have not seen from halo 3 Oct 7, 2009 09:54 PM (Total replies: 231)

Quote: --- Original message by: CorruptedHalo
Quote: --- Original message by: Advancebo
Multiteam vehicles have always been possible. How do you think they did RvB in the original Bloodgulch Chronicles?
Edited by Advancebo on Oct 7, 2009 at 06:17 AM

Uh, they used Halo: Combat Evolved for Xbox.
I don't think they used mods to film it.

They used video editing to achieve that effect. I read it on RTs website.

Halo CE General Discussion » Why the hell is johnson in Halo ODST? Sep 22, 2009 05:26 PM (Total replies: 123)

A reason I hate ODST is because it's on a disk. 1 hour and 30 minute campaign and one new mode couldn't be a DLC apparently.

Halo CE General Discussion » Coming Soon: HugeAss Dogfight Sep 20, 2009 10:08 PM (Total replies: 45)

Ha, I like the Halo Wars themed Marine colors.

Although, I'm not exactly a fan of Hugeass mods.... and what is that sniper in the last picture?

Halo CE General Discussion » what happend to this great game?? Sep 19, 2009 10:02 PM (Total replies: 53)

Is it really hard just to either HaloBoom them or unleash a DDoS attack on their servers? Really. They can't stop you at all, so go ahead.

I've done DDoS's before so if you find the right tools, you're good. And don't expect me to explain how to, because I'm not going to.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Halo CE 1.0 Dedicated "Invalid CD-Key" Sep 19, 2009 09:56 PM (Total replies: 8)

It means you use one of the CD keys that everyone else uses causing you to get denied into 99% of online games.

BTW, 1.0 is old, and 1.08 is new.

Halo CE General Discussion » mr. masterz is a big meanie Sep 15, 2009 09:45 PM (Total replies: 24)

Rank in Halo 3 means nothing at all, because skill apparently is calculated in such a complex way that makes no sense to anyone. (Minus Microsoft and Bungie)

Masters added you, that is funny. I said for him to add me like a year ago but he ignored me. IDC, I don't even play Halo more than maybe once a week....

Halo CE General Discussion » Snow bound request Sep 13, 2009 10:14 PM (Total replies: 76)

Quote: --- Original message by: MasterRyan
so I shouldn't work up my money for a 360 for Halo 3?

Get a 360 but get another game instead of Halo 3. Suggestions:

Call of Duty [4 or World at War]
BF Bad Company
Rainbow Six Vegas 2
Halo Wars

All of these are much better than Halo 3.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 2 Map pack. Sep 3, 2009 03:22 PM (Total replies: 191)

Quote: --- Original message by: gruntfromhalo
Quote: --- Original message by: pakar45
Well, will it be unprotected?
Probably not.

Doesn't seem to matter nowadays....

The AI "side" determines it for Multiplayer.

Player is red team, and Human is Blue Team. Everything else the AI will kill anything not on it's team.

Halo CE General Discussion » Nazi Zombies? In my Halo? Sep 3, 2009 11:22 AM (Total replies: 2917)

Quote: --- Original message by: Buggy Virus
I think the pistol is not silenced, anyways the only helpful thing about a silenced gun is the ability to make two similar guns with different stats

Um... no?

The purpose of a suppressor is to reduce the muzzle flash, and make the gun quieter during stealth operations. It is mostly used by special operations teams. It helps keep the mission covert.

Quote: --- Original message by: Gamma927
How about you respect the people who made the stuff that was leaked, and not use it? Either that, or ask BEFORE you use it.

Blah blah blah.

Here's my input: As long as he's not using it in a map that will go public, I sure as hell say he can use them. Besides the fact, he ripped them himself, so I really don't see the need to complain.

You guys and protection, I really think you should go play another game and tell me how Halo CE is so special that it needs protected tags. Really.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT SPV2 A10 Public Beta Aug 30, 2009 09:23 AM (Total replies: 786)

You weren't gonna release them, but they did. That was the wrong move.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT SPV2 A10 Public Beta Aug 30, 2009 09:21 AM (Total replies: 786)

Because they shouldn't be using them in the first place.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT SPV2 A10 Public Beta Aug 30, 2009 09:10 AM (Total replies: 786)

If this is true, then I think someone should hack HaloCERipper and dude55s computers. Then we should delete the website.

You're messing with an unstable community. Do not think you can get away with this. If you cause the cancellation of CMTs SPv2, you're going to have one of the worst reputations and someone will try and make sure you're out of the community for good.

Halo CE General Discussion » high ground Aug 29, 2009 09:03 AM (Total replies: 160)

Quote: --- Original message by: Headhunter09
Quote: --- Original message by: Karrde
Get Call of Duty.

FTFY

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT SPV2 A10 Public Beta Aug 28, 2009 01:58 PM (Total replies: 786)

Quote: --- Original message by: dude55
man this definitely is CSMT.

I'm not sure. Maybe you want to get booted off the Internet? I'm not sure.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT SPV2 A10 Public Beta Aug 28, 2009 11:47 AM (Total replies: 786)

Oh. My. FREAKING. GOD. I swear if this starts again....

Halo 2 Vista General Discussion » H2 killtrocity map pack Aug 26, 2009 10:54 AM (Total replies: 9)

Hey guess what kids? Can you hear it too?

FA-FA-FA-FA-FA-FA-FA-FA-FA-FA-FAIL-FAIL!

The fail train approaches!

Halo CE General Discussion » New Mapping Team looking for People Aug 24, 2009 10:29 PM (Total replies: 53)

Yeah they were.

IMO OFPs may be poorer, but honestly, the engine is a lot less limited.

Time: Thu December 12, 2019 8:25 AM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website