A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: xoxoxApexoxBoyxoxo
About Contact
Last Post: Sep 23, 2009 04:07 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
HI Guys

Post Statistics
xoxoxApexoxBoyxoxo has contributed to 9 posts out of 469521 total posts (0.00%) in 3,757 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Problems Sep 23, 2009 04:07 AM (Total replies: 10)

How do i download it and where does it have all the campaign maps and im not going to say its bad until ive tried it

Halo CE General Discussion » Problems Sep 22, 2009 03:49 AM (Total replies: 10)

Na i was playing HALO CUSTOM EDITION CAMPAIGN until i downloaded the maps
where do i download the proper campaign PS. i did mean CMT no ofence there was alot of missing strings and the cursor was a red square NOT COOL

Halo CE General Discussion » Problems Sep 21, 2009 05:19 AM (Total replies: 10)

Hi i got a new problem i donloaded a ton of maps and may of accidentley replaced all the campaign maps how do i get the campaign maps back i downloaded someones crappy remake of the first mission but its not the same

Halo CE General Discussion » {SP}Flood Assault Trial{SP} Sep 6, 2009 03:05 AM (Total replies: 33)

Hi cheats work
YA
in your opinion what is the best map for custom edition and what is tour favourite singleplayer map?

Halo CE General Discussion » {SP}Flood Assault Trial{SP} Sep 5, 2009 07:18 AM (Total replies: 33)

hi guys i got da new problem for yous
i heard of da cheats for halo ce
cheat_deathless_player 1
cheat_bottomless_clip
what is wrong every time i enter cheats some gay assed grey crapy writing comes up and sez a load of crap about the cheat not being able to work wth
WTF
help???????

Halo CE General Discussion » {SP}Flood Assault Trial{SP} Sep 2, 2009 05:25 AM (Total replies: 33)

yEAH tHANKS yOUR DA BEST eVAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Halo CE General Discussion » {SP}Flood Assault Trial{SP} Sep 2, 2009 04:25 AM (Total replies: 33)

OKay ive tried pressing tidal and all that crap what the hell is Dev mode how do you get it what is it and how do i use it.
ME WANT HELP NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Halo CE General Discussion » {SP}Flood Assault Trial{SP} Sep 1, 2009 07:25 AM (Total replies: 33)

HI how do you activate the command box thing i pressed shift and tidle and the just tidle no box comes up is my thing retarted or something just checkin its at the halo ce main menu right? ive done that though

Halo CE General Discussion » {SP}Flood Assault Trial{SP} Sep 1, 2009 06:04 AM (Total replies: 33)

Hi I downloaded the map Flood Assult and i finally got it into the list but every time i play it it sez gathering exception data and ends the game how do you get the command bar up?

Time: Sat December 14, 2019 5:11 AM 218 ms.
A Halo Maps Website