A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Wickedwebzs
About Contact
Last Post: Sep 2, 2009 06:36 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Shoopus Mah Woopus!
AIM:
MSN IM:
Yahoo IM:

Post Statistics
Wickedwebzs has contributed to 5 posts out of 421780 total posts (0.00%) in 1,935 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

Damn.. It makes sense now..

But yeah, no broadband for me.. My parents wont upgrade my internet, and i cant afford it.

Oh well, i guess no halo for me..

but then why is it that sometimes it works flawlessly for days? Just, better than average internet? or not as many players or something?

Thats what i thought it was.. but i'm able to play Combat arms, for instance, without any lagg.. why is it only halo?

Hey guys..

I've had this problem ever since I've owned Halo.

Whenever i try to join a game, ever few seconds in the game, it freezes, and all i can do is look around, and it shows a tiny card of some sort in the bottom right corner of the screen, with an X over it.

I cant play halo at ALL. Only the solo player campaign works.

I thought that maybe my internet was just too slow for halo, but im able to play other FPS like Combat arms without ANY lagg.

I really want to enjoy Halo like I can every once in a rare while, when i dont get that card-thing and i have no lagg.

Can anyone please explain to me why that happens?

Halo CE General Discussion » Quick technical problem with Halo CE Sep 2, 2009 05:40 PM (Total replies: 5)

Thanks, it worked

Halo CE General Discussion » Quick technical problem with Halo CE Sep 2, 2009 04:41 PM (Total replies: 5)

Hey guys, quick problem..

Just installed CE on my new comp, its working and all, but when i try to join a game, it says an update is required, obviously, but then it says that i cant download the patch because i do not have administrative privileges on this computer.. thing is i built it myself and im the only user.. I am the administrator..

Any ideas?

Time: Fri December 19, 2014 3:11 PM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website