A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: dog2man
About Contact
Last Post: Sep 6, 2009 11:30 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 15
What Games do you play: UBER GAMES!!!!
Satan? BAH! Im more evil than him
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
dog2man has contributed to 3 posts out of 469347 total posts (0.00%) in 3,670 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
General Machinima Discussions » Life of the Marines Sep 6, 2009 11:30 PM (Total replies: 13)

Quote: --- Original message by: Dennis
I have had it with the barbaric, rude and childish practice of abusing people who make requests for maps and modifications. It WILL NOT continue and anyone who persists in the abusive practice will have their account banned from the forum.

This is not a new rule, it falls under rule number 3 where Halo Maps will not tolerate insulting, flaming or harassing of users. If someone makes a request you have two options.

1) Help them and/or discuss the request with them to clarify what they want.
2) If you donít want the help them then remain silent and do not post.

You may not harass them or tell them that no one does requests (which is a lie). You may not tell them to do it themselves, you may not post reasons why you or anyone else does not want to do it and you may not abuse or make fun of them.

I repeat:
If you do not want to do someone's request stay silent. Do not respond do not post.

For those of you making requests:

If you wish to ask for help or request a map or mod then please be courteous, remember you are asking for a favor. Be to the point and offer as much information about what and why you are looking for. Do not be upset if no one responds or does not want to do it. Do not be abusive or demanding.

I will no longer tolerate this kind of bad behavior in this forum. I donít care what it allowed anywhere else but this is definitely NOT ALLOWED HERE.
Quote: --- Original message by: teh ganon
conavnat

Quote: --- Original message by: Ethereial
WTF? That's demanding. 3 uploaded maps, with a rating of 5.0 or above? A map like that would definitely suck, and won't even get a 5, but guess what, there's none, and just in case you haven't noticed, 90% of the maps around here have a rating of more than 5.0.

Why do you need 3? Go make your own, this isn't the place for map requests. This is the place for asking for people's help(not contributions) e.g. video editor, actor, voice actor, etc.

my keyboard is crap (spilt somthing on it) and it some times dealys the letter from appering at the rite location and the key might stick and repet so if a post come out like thhis itrs the keyboard. So plz just dot be an ass (is that a bad word on here?)

General Machinima Discussions » Life of the Marines Sep 6, 2009 11:22 PM (Total replies: 13)

my keyboard is crap (spilt somthing on it) and it some times dealys the letter from appering at the rite location and the key might stick and repet so if a post come out like thhis itrs the keyboard. So plz just dot be an ass

Edit verson under the retard
Edited by dog2man on Sep 6, 2009 at 11:32 PM

General Machinima Discussions » Life of the Marines Sep 6, 2009 12:36 AM (Total replies: 13)

Me and my freind are gonna make a series about what a couple of marines ,lost after a big fight with the conavnat, do. And for that we need a map if some one would plese help us with that we would be greatful and u could be in the series as a main or reacuring char

Whart the maps need:
Meadum play area
Player looks like a marine
alot of wepons (ill give you the ones we like)
Covanat a.i.

You must contact me and have to have at least 3 uploaded maps with a rating above 5.0
Thank you
Edited by dog2man on Sep 6, 2009 at 12:37 AM

Time: Mon September 23, 2019 8:59 AM 188 ms.
A Halo Maps Website