A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Jesse007
About Contact
Last Post: Jun 11, 2010 03:12 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 15
What Games do you play: halo, my DSi
Cool Grunt

Post Statistics
Jesse007 has contributed to 16 posts out of 469346 total posts (0.00%) in 3,666 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3 Sandtrap V2 (most likely.) Jun 11, 2010 03:12 PM (Total replies: 1788)

sorry, i didnt mean to start it. XD Ok, is there any new news? I'm just wondering.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3 Sandtrap V2 (most likely.) Jun 10, 2010 04:12 PM (Total replies: 1788)

Quote: --- Original message by: AlwinRoth
Quote: --- Original message by: Jesse007
could I possibly hold a public BETA? Just a CTF? Just to show off some features. Just, uh, reply i fi can. then we'll decide how I'll get it (proabbly e-mail if it's ok) i hope i can! Thanks!!

Jesse

Why can't you just wait for the release?

I jsut want to show off the map, it looks pretty cool (and I want to try it out) XD
Please plaese please say yes Jesse!

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3 Sandtrap V2 (most likely.) Jun 10, 2010 03:03 PM (Total replies: 1788)

could I possibly hold a public BETA? Just a CTF? Just to show off some features. Just, uh, reply i fi can. then we'll decide how I'll get it (proabbly e-mail if it's ok) i hope i can! Thanks!!

Jesse

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3 Sandtrap V2 (most likely.) Jun 9, 2010 03:35 PM (Total replies: 1788)

Quote: --- Original message by: jesse
is there going to be detachable turrets? i liked them, except i was so slow with them.and, d'oh! forgot what i was going to say. Oh yeah! found a glitch: you know the big end, the end where the gravity hammer is located? the tower and wal on the very edge of the map, if you drtive out there on a mongoose (very far left side) and drive across the bumps, and to the and, and walk to the edge on the pit at the end, i fell under the building and tried to go to the main map, and it froze. that might be kinda hard to figure out, BUT its a glitch i found

I know about that, and you're not really supposed to be out there anyway, but the new BSP has a invisible wall so you cannot go there anyway.

I know, i just like to explore on my little Mongoose! XD And, I wasn't the only one. There was a guy from the other team up there with a warthog shootin people. it was pretty annoying, till I fell throught the floor and killed him when he couldn't see me!
Edited by Jesse007 on Jun 9, 2010 at 03:38 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3 Sandtrap V2 (most likely.) Jun 8, 2010 02:52 PM (Total replies: 1788)

is there going to be detachable turrets? i liked them, except i was so slow with them.and, d'oh! forgot what i was going to say. Oh yeah! found a glitch: you know the big end, the end where the gravity hammer is located? the tower and wal on the very edge of the map, if you drtive out there on a mongoose (very far left side) and drive across the bumps, and to the and, and walk to the edge on the pit at the end, i fell under the building and tried to go to the main map, and it froze. that might be kinda hard to figure out, BUT its a glitch i found

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3 Sandtrap V2 (most likely.) Jun 7, 2010 02:53 PM (Total replies: 1788)

i have another question, will it be like on Halo 3, when you walk too far by the dunes missles shoot up and kill you? i liked to drive my mongoose up there to dodge them for fun.

Halo CE General Discussion » The Land of Hyrule 0.3 (WIP) Jun 7, 2010 02:51 PM (Total replies: 85)

Quote: --- Original message by: arkaman
I hid the water for now. I am going to look at it later. Right now I am working on Kokiri Forest + external Duku Tree.

Wait, you are Arkaman?!?! i used to watch your tutorials on YouTube! I love the map, btw. cant wait for V.03 or whichever is next!

Halo CE General Discussion » Map Request Jun 7, 2010 02:32 PM (Total replies: 5)

Quote: --- Original message by: Slayer117
woah CTF for 20 minutes?!

now isnt that a lil big. i mean coldnap takes like 10 and thats in a warthog

Oh, then, maybe like 5-7 minutes? i like long CTF games, i just like long games so I can live longer!

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3 Sandtrap V2 (most likely.) Jun 6, 2010 11:12 PM (Total replies: 1788)

Quote: --- Original message by: doompig444
So, you're saying the Gravity Hammer doesn't work? I found a map a couple months ago, it used a gravity hammer that was pretty fun. http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=3441 Gravity Hammer is my favorite. And, ELEPHENT! YEAH!! is the map released yet?

Who said it didn't, worked fine when I tried it...
Hammer in that map is pretty bad compared to the one in Sandtrap.
No, it's not released, if you can read at all you'd know that.

sorry, i didn't read through all 8 pages. was just hoping it was, it was my favorite map on H3. cant wait, and, I have a suggestion. On H3, I would always go into Forge, and place a telepoter in a hidden spot (on top of one of the dunes around the edge) and it would lead on top of the claw thing (where the credits are) for an awesome sniping spot. until someone through a plasma grenade at me!

Quote: --- Original message by: jesse
Quote: --- Original message by: Advancebo
We can't afford to add anymore vehicles, were already over the 6 vehicle limit, and theres one more coming in hot.

shhh, that one is a secret.

about that ^, I have a guess, and I hope I'm right! if not, oh well. It's probably still cool.
Edited by Jesse007 on Jun 6, 2010 at 11:22 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3 Sandtrap V2 (most likely.) Jun 6, 2010 10:27 PM (Total replies: 1788)

So, you're saying the Gravity Hammer doesn't work? I found a map a couple months ago, it used a gravity hammer that was pretty fun. http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=3441 Gravity Hammer is my favorite. And, ELEPHENT! YEAH!! is the map released yet?

Halo CE General Discussion » Map Request Jun 6, 2010 10:04 PM (Total replies: 5)

i could make the model i GMAX, the HEK just won't install for some reason, so you would have to do that. Reply if that's ok.
Edited by Jesse007 on Jun 6, 2010 at 10:06 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Map Request Jun 5, 2010 11:57 PM (Total replies: 5)

I have an idea for a map obviously. I think it should have 4-5 Spires made out of ground, 4 in the corners, and 1 optional in the center. They would be pretty tall, with teleporters to get up and down. they would have flat tops, and maybe a base on one or 2, for CTF. The ground below the spires would be a forest, with a little pond on a side. It would have to be a rather large map, so that capture the flag would be more than 20 minutes. maybe some mist on the ground to set a scary mood. Please, if anyone makes it, call it forest_spires. Thank you!!

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Sapien dissapering mouse [?] Nov 25, 2009 09:04 PM (Total replies: 15)

I have to remake the map. i go into sapien, which works now (ty), and I do the radiosity lighting and it keeps saying it cant save the lighting because it has bad angles or somethin like that. So, yeah. i might not even remake the map though. I probbly will, bcuase it would be cool to play on ur own ORIGINAL map! (yes, i searched, and I couldnt find one like my idea)

TY!

Jesse007

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Sapien dissapering mouse [?] Nov 22, 2009 09:02 PM (Total replies: 15)

thank you. u were right.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Sapien dissapering mouse [?] Nov 19, 2009 10:19 PM (Total replies: 15)

I have this problem. I open Sapien, and theres like 5 windows. then the mouse dissapears, and it goes all 'not responding'

ive tried to reinstall the HEK, but I can't figure out how to.

if anyone helps, ill post the url for the map on this post if it works. its like 5 towers and theres gonna be a forest on the ground floor.

plz help!

thanks

I am trying to make a map for Ce and I finnally got it to get into Guerilla. That worked ok, i think. I run the CMD thing, and it keeps saying

"WaRNING: 1 clusters in structure_bsp levels\first\first\map have no background sound or sound envioronment."

Does anyone know how to fix that? I thin k it has someting to do with sound, and I cant figure it out. I am trying to make a HUGE map with 5 towers in it, and I think it will be cool, if you help me, and if u want me to, ill send u the download URL for it once its done. PLZ HELP!!!!

I have XP
Using gmax
have HEK (guerilla and sapien)
i have halo CE (duhm just thought id add that)

Thank You.

jesse007

Time: Sun September 22, 2019 3:14 PM 219 ms.
A Halo Maps Website