A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: crimsonshadow117
About Contact
Last Post: Jan 10, 2014 10:15 AM
Interests:
Your Age: 19
What Games do you play: IOS games
Xfire: crimsonshadow117
Email: {hidden}
AIM: crimsonshadow11
MSN IM:
Yahoo IM:

Post Statistics
crimsonshadow117 has contributed to 218 posts out of 470293 total posts (.05%) in 1,682 days (.13 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=37396

Quote: --- Original message by: waffles
I would assume the entire team, I can work on shaders, cheef can check it over, kirby is probably still working on 05a, so he may not need it right now.

ok I'll pm cheef so he can check it over.

I got 2 bsp's ingame for a level masters1337 asked me to do. There is still more to port but I want to give what I have so far. So who do I give it to and in what format?
Edited by crimsonshadow117 on Nov 14, 2012 at 03:13 PM

Thank you. Whats the best way to contact him? Also I haven't ported a bsp in awhile so I might be a little rusty :p

I wonder how I missed this thread. D:

What bsp's are currently needed for porting. Also is that delta halo bsp the one I ported? Just out of curiousity.

Halo CE General Discussion » [App] Adjutant 2 Oct 16, 2012 10:31 PM (Total replies: 1487)

This is how I setup my spartan.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sbz107nnvqyg5ig
extract to C:/
so it should be C:/halo3

Edit: This from 3ds max 2012
Edited by crimsonshadow117 on Oct 16, 2012 at 10:33 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » [App] Adjutant 2 Aug 26, 2012 05:17 PM (Total replies: 1487)

Quote: --- Original message by: Gravemind

The first image you showed is "levels\solo\070_waste\bitmaps\waste_panel_wall_diagonal" which is a DXN_mono_alpha image, which doesn't have a proper red channel.

"levels\multi\riverworld\bitmaps\forerunner\waste_panel_wall_diagonal" however is a DXT5 and should extract normally.
Edited by Gravemind on Aug 26, 2012 at 06:41 AM

Edit:
The channels aren't aligned perfectly, but its nearly there.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/39530625/Haquez%20Co/Adjutant/Screenshots/monitor_illum.png
And a link for the .tif:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/39530625/Haquez%20Co/Adjutant/Screenshots/monitor_illum.tif
Edited by Gravemind on Aug 26, 2012 at 08:01 AM

<3

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Elite Project 2.0 Mar 31, 2012 12:42 PM (Total replies: 146)

I like the picture 2nd from the top but you smooth it out looks alittle blocky. Over all looks really good.

Halo CE General Discussion » :3 Waffles' WIP/RELEASE thread Feb 25, 2012 11:38 AM (Total replies: 994)

That visor hawt but it seems a bit to bright/glowy.

Halo CE General Discussion » :3 Waffles' WIP/RELEASE thread Feb 24, 2012 10:08 PM (Total replies: 994)

Bump :3

Halo CE General Discussion » :3 Waffles' WIP/RELEASE thread Feb 12, 2012 09:45 AM (Total replies: 994)

Quote: --- Original message by: darksoldier

Oh s... man, stop raging about me. I just give my opinion, no ofense. And, stop always raging, it's not difficutlt to make animations.
Edited by darksoldier on Feb 12, 2012 at 07:02 AM

You on crack? He's not raging just pointing out something. He never used caps or ! and he never said anything mean so why are you saying he's raging?

@Waffles Nice work so far. I can see you have alot of work cut out for you. :P

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3 models, could need some help Feb 9, 2012 12:09 PM (Total replies: 23)

To find the textures look at the shaders connected to model your extracting and then go to the shader tags and look at the textures connected to the shader tags. :)

Halo CE General Discussion » :3 Waffles' WIP/RELEASE thread Feb 4, 2012 04:16 PM (Total replies: 994)

thanks for everything guys. those bsps are a really big help :P and they work perfectly. now if i could figure out how to bake normal maps into lightmaps with aether. i had progress with lockout, yet i was having trouble with the lightmaps on the cliffs, so ill hold on the pictures.

No pretty pictures today (T.T) lol

Your welcome. :)

Halo CE General Discussion » :3 Waffles' WIP/RELEASE thread Jan 29, 2012 10:16 PM (Total replies: 994)

So I finally finished porting relic and I have to say it had no errors but it was hard to portal lol

Edit: P.M. sent with link
Edited by crimsonshadow117 on Jan 29, 2012 at 10:19 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » :3 Waffles' WIP/RELEASE thread Jan 28, 2012 11:20 PM (Total replies: 994)

@Waffles I'm going to have some free time tomorrow so I'll take a request to port over any multiplayer(maybe campaign map if my crappy laptop can handle it) map with proper portals.

Halo CE General Discussion » :3 Waffles' WIP/RELEASE thread Jan 27, 2012 10:48 AM (Total replies: 994)

That door is smexy. :P

Good job on the breather too. :D

Halo CE General Discussion » :3 Waffles' WIP/RELEASE thread Jan 22, 2012 10:54 PM (Total replies: 994)

I re-installed halo ce and tried to compile lockout and realized I missed a couple of errors, so I'll be sending an updated link.

Halo CE General Discussion » :3 Waffles' WIP/RELEASE thread Jan 22, 2012 12:07 PM (Total replies: 994)

ok after I'm done portaling I'll send it.

EDIT: PM sent. Let me know if it compiled alright.
Edited by crimsonshadow117 on Jan 22, 2012 at 03:13 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » :3 Waffles' WIP/RELEASE thread Jan 22, 2012 11:58 AM (Total replies: 994)

lol, would be nice to have some people help me with getting all this halo 2 crap done. just sayin... :3

im learning, but tags would come out faster if i had someone that could do bsp work or help me rig.

also in my other ripping ventures as seen from the mass effect and call of duty crap, i may throw in a few special tags every now and again.

but tbh i think ive lost focus yet again... as i happen to be quite ADD and cant work on one thing at a time for very long. i ask you the community what you want to have in your tags folder? COMPLETED.

yeah, i mean requests again. mostly to make me focus a bit harder. ill try my hardest to get things done.

regarding that subject^ the skys are pretty much nearing completion, regardless of the few ive shown. most being re-used skys.

but seriously, id love help. h2 stuff can be done now to its full extent with open sauce. and the tools just happen to be 500 times more complete than h3 tools. and h2 tags werent even finished before the halo 3 bandwagon showed up... my xfire is Who1fe. nickname is koko, also feel free to pm me.

What version of 3ds max do you have?

I started working on lockout and the only thing I have left to do is add a couple more portals and then it should be ready to go ingame.

I'll send you a PM of it if you have 3ds max 2010 or higher.

Halo CE General Discussion » :3 Waffles' WIP/RELEASE thread Jan 19, 2012 10:50 AM (Total replies: 994)

Also heads up if your doing a big campaign map it might not compile unless you have portals like Delta Halo(05a_deltaapproach.map) gave me problems till I add portals.

Looking forward :D

Time: Wed April 23, 2014 1:41 PM 297 ms.
A Halo Maps Website