A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Mal027
About Contact
Last Post: Dec 25, 2009 12:21 AM
Interests:
Your Age: 17
What Games do you play: Halo Series, Command & Conquer Series
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Mal027 has contributed to 16 posts out of 469700 total posts (0.00%) in 3,783 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » AI Map Request Oct 11, 2009 02:38 AM (Total replies: 45)

@ sargejohnson: ...

"and yes, RPG Open 5 is unprotected"

So I was right then.. Lol. Thanks

Halo CE General Discussion » AI Map Request Oct 11, 2009 01:00 AM (Total replies: 45)

@ Mysterion: OpsY made an "open" version of the map. It is called "RPG Open 5." I was reading his description of it and I believe that it is unprotected, but I could be wrong because in his description he went all technical and stuff so I got pretty confused, pretty fast. (Lol). As for RPG Beta 6, he has yet to release an unprotected version as far as I am aware of. I will search through the forums later on in the morning just to make sure. What do you mean about ideas on themes? Like where to put the AI's and how would the gameplay be like? Lol

If thats what you mean, There should be AI's in certain main areas of the map, such as the city, the base, some campsite's, the frigate, the campsite on the mountain, and in the mountain (where the map-room construct thing is). In the city, there could be humans (possibly insurgents [rebels]). The base could be insurgent-controlled as well. The campsites could be UNSC (allies). The frigate could be home to Spartans. And in the mountain, there could be sentinels (possible protecting something [[/a secret weapon perhaps??]. Is it possible to have team play (where you can join either side -- like in extinction AI, when you first spawn, you were either allies with the covenant or the humans). With that it could be UNSC versus Insurgents (kind of like the map: island defense). I cannot really see the covenant or the flood being in this map. It doesn't really fit into the map unless you added certain scenery that was covenant-ish... or flood-ish..
Edited by Mal027 on Oct 11, 2009 at 01:13 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » AI Map Request Oct 10, 2009 03:26 PM (Total replies: 45)

@ Mysterion: So I take it that it doesn't really take you a lot of time to make an AI map? ..If you had the time, like any spare time... could you possibly create an AI map of vertimad or rpg beta 5? I mean whenever you do have time. I understand if you don't want to.

@ Corrupted Halo: Thanks for the link!

Halo CE General Discussion » AI Map Request Oct 10, 2009 02:50 PM (Total replies: 45)

@ Mysterion: How much time does it take to add AI's to a map (such as coldsnapwar)?

Halo CE General Discussion » AI Map Request Oct 10, 2009 02:00 AM (Total replies: 45)

@ sargejohnson: good point. haha -- is it possible to have an AI map for RPG B5? Vertimad?

Halo CE General Discussion » AI Map Request Oct 9, 2009 05:39 PM (Total replies: 45)

@ h4x0r: 3G is not compatible in Goulais. Satellite costs $250 to start and its about $100 a month. Its expensive, unfortunately.

Halo CE General Discussion » AI Map Request Oct 8, 2009 06:35 PM (Total replies: 45)

I live in goulais, ontario. its pretty much all bush, so i have no choice but to use dial up
Edited by Mal027 on Oct 8, 2009 at 06:36 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » AI Map Request Oct 8, 2009 05:34 PM (Total replies: 45)

its funnnn hahha

Halo CE General Discussion » AI Map Request Oct 8, 2009 04:41 PM (Total replies: 45)

@ Mysterion: I believe the best RPG-B4 AI map was "RPG_BETA_AI_V3.map"

Halo CE General Discussion » AI Map Request Oct 7, 2009 11:53 PM (Total replies: 45)

Thanks Mysterion, but I already have all of those maps, and they are awesome! That's great that your working on Hugeass right now. It's a good map.

Halo CE General Discussion » AI Map Request Oct 7, 2009 05:25 PM (Total replies: 45)

I don't have the internet connection to play online games so i am a lone wolf in the game, which is why I want AI maps. They did extinction as an AI map and it worked really well, and that was a big map. RPG-B4 was made into an AI map as well. It can be done, but I would assume some objects would need to be taken out so that it does not slowdown the game.

Halo CE General Discussion » AI Map Request Oct 6, 2009 08:44 PM (Total replies: 45)

That was fast...

That's quite unfortunate... what about the RPG Beta 5? The maps creator recently made an unprotected version, if I am not mistaken..

Halo CE General Discussion » AI Map Request Oct 6, 2009 08:40 PM (Total replies: 45)

What about ambush though? It would be fun to have AIs fight in the helicopter as well as the Humvee's and rebel trucks in the city.

Halo CE General Discussion » AI Map Request Sep 19, 2009 09:27 PM (Total replies: 45)

thanks I will give it a try

Halo CE General Discussion » AI Map Request Sep 19, 2009 08:27 PM (Total replies: 45)

Hey,

I was wondering if anyone would do an AI map for some of the DMT maps, as well as ambush. I do not have the connection to play online.. and those maps would be incredible if AI were placed in them.

Thanks,

Mal

Time: Mon January 27, 2020 9:11 PM 203 ms.
A Halo Maps Website