A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Ginious
About Contact
Last Post: Oct 21, 2009 09:05 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 17
What Games do you play: i play w/ myself most of the time :D
I like to Potty!
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Ginious has contributed to 13 posts out of 469284 total posts (0.00%) in 3,625 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

so whats gonna happen then?

Halo CE General Discussion » HCE: ODST, a mini campaign. Sep 28, 2009 07:08 PM (Total replies: 351)

Quote: --- Original message by: JLtheking
there are jackal snipers? O_O

The only enemies I see were the 3 groups at the start of the level, then those elites on turrets under/near the mega-turret, den nth else :C

same here, it also came as a surprise to me that there were hunters

Halo CE General Discussion » HCE: ODST, a mini campaign. Sep 27, 2009 08:39 PM (Total replies: 351)

Quote: --- Original message by: DarkHalo003
I think the trigs got screwed up. You were supposed to fight a ton of enemies in the middle of the level, around the ghost.

Sorry for the disappointment, but the HUD wasn't my fault; never got a better one. I thought the health was good because you can't run into the fight anymore. The reason why there were no enemies was because I was rushed. if i return to this, then it'll be later.

if? you might just leave it like that?

Halo CE General Discussion » HCE: ODST, a mini campaign. Sep 25, 2009 08:36 PM (Total replies: 351)

so are we to expect the download today?

Halo CE General Discussion » HCE: ODST, a mini campaign. Sep 24, 2009 11:19 PM (Total replies: 351)

CSv2 is the BSP.

Well everyone, I am ill to inform, that 99% on the way to having your sp, damn filefront screwed up and an error occurred. What does this mean. Another delay. I'm pissed too. VERY pissed.

awww seriously, well that sucks...
i already had my trucker pills ready in case i had to pull an all nighter...
ah well another day then

Halo CE General Discussion » HCE: ODST, a mini campaign. Sep 24, 2009 09:21 PM (Total replies: 351)

so a release for today should be expected?

Halo CE General Discussion » HCE: ODST, a mini campaign. Sep 22, 2009 10:50 PM (Total replies: 351)

Quote: --- Original message by: Ginious
Pretty much all I've been doing today is playing ODST on Heroic and Firefight on normal. Lost Platoon was awesome, got to set 3 before i called it quits.

I've got nothing new done, but I will try to get this to y'all by Thursday since I'm visiting colleges tomorrow.

herecy!

so is the game actually as bad as people say?

Not at all. It was the most fun I had playing a Halo game since the first time I played Halo2 or used the Hornet in Halo3 or Halo3 Beta. The weapons are awesomely balanced and any bugs that were fixable in Halo3 were.

hmm, i just might get it if thats the case, the whole highlighted enemies and friends seems horrible though

Halo CE General Discussion » HCE: ODST, a mini campaign. Sep 22, 2009 10:44 PM (Total replies: 351)

Pretty much all I've been doing today is playing ODST on Heroic and Firefight on normal. Lost Platoon was awesome, got to set 3 before i called it quits.

I've got nothing new done, but I will try to get this to y'all by Thursday since I'm visiting colleges tomorrow.

herecy!

so is the game actually as bad as people say?

Halo CE General Discussion » HCE: ODST, a mini campaign. Sep 22, 2009 09:15 PM (Total replies: 351)

so hows it going??
is it getting postponed again?

Halo CE General Discussion » HCE: ODST, a mini campaign. Sep 21, 2009 11:10 PM (Total replies: 351)

Quote: --- Original message by: tucker412
I don't think there is a release tonight. I'll probably fix it up and then release tomorrow before I pay ODST.

noooooo

no no no no!
ah well, at least its only one day, its not like theres gonna be some sort of cataclysmic destruction that will finish us off

Halo CE General Discussion » HCE: ODST, a mini campaign. Sep 21, 2009 10:00 PM (Total replies: 351)

cool =D, well minor bugs arent usually much of a problem anyway ;D

Halo CE General Discussion » Why the hell is johnson in Halo ODST? Sep 21, 2009 09:38 PM (Total replies: 123)

Perhaps he has nightcrawlers abilities! only multiplied by a gazillion time so that he can teleport really long distances...
That + him being superman undercover = he can be anywhere, whenever he wants

Halo CE General Discussion » HCE: ODST, a mini campaign. Sep 21, 2009 09:11 PM (Total replies: 351)

pretty excited about this myself ;D
will it really get released today? or were some minor complications met?
either way i still cant wait to check this ouy

Time: Fri August 23, 2019 2:51 PM 219 ms.
A Halo Maps Website