A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: MaStEr
About Contact
Last Post: Oct 5, 2009 05:28 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 17
What Games do you play: Halo (CE) FarCry Oblivion Elder Scrolls BioShock
Mass Murder is the new Twinky =]
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
MaStEr has contributed to 3 posts out of 469151 total posts (0.00%) in 3,583 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Ok people, I need some major help. Oct 5, 2009 05:28 PM (Total replies: 7)

Gamma is right, i guess.

I am also very new to this, and found that the best way was just to see what i wanted to create, and play around with stuff...also, i suggest getting xfire. i would offer help, but literally the blind leading the blind.
Ive just finished my first very basic map, and am on my 2nd.

Btw (slighlty unrelated) if anyone could help me out (xf jailb001) I would appreciate it =D its a noob question, and have watched every tutorial on attaching a base, but when compiling, I still get several pages of errors =[

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » teleporter route for WIP Oct 4, 2009 02:35 PM (Total replies: 7)

sleepy thank you so much..i would have replied sooner, but my lil bro thought it would be a giggle to delete system folders on my comp -.-

back up and running now, took the time to upgrade HDD and RAM at the same time.

Look forward to seeing ur map when its up and running.

Master

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » teleporter route for WIP Sep 29, 2009 06:40 AM (Total replies: 7)

on the subject of teleporters..(sorry really new to this :p) does each tele route need its own team index value? i am putting 6 teleporters into my first map, and want to make sure each tele shield is fixed to a specific base...

Time: Wed July 17, 2019 5:39 PM 281 ms.
A Halo Maps Website