A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: jat1110
About Contact
Last Post: Sep 28, 2009 04:39 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play: halo, halo ce

Post Statistics
jat1110 has contributed to 4 posts out of 465511 total posts (0.00%) in 3,897 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » NOOB 2nd problem Sep 28, 2009 04:39 PM (Total replies: 4)

kk
i found all these nice halo CE maps i'd like to play on, but i can't get onto any of the servers

my memory isn't the best on how your supposed to download these maps but i remember that you couldn't just download to ur pc

what i've tried so far is:
i got a folder connected to Halo CE (saved games, profiles, and now maps) that i have both saved/unzipped maps into and just plane opened maps into and can't get them to work.

how do i download halo CE maps so i can use them
Edited by jat1110 on Sep 28, 2009 at 04:47 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » NOOB and confused about the CE game servers Sep 28, 2009 04:24 PM (Total replies: 11)

another question
how r u supposed to download maps

u find them
download: do u save or open
i remember having to extract them or something

Halo CE General Discussion » NOOB and confused about the CE game servers Sep 28, 2009 04:16 PM (Total replies: 11)

thank you
thats what i was looking for

Halo CE General Discussion » NOOB and confused about the CE game servers Sep 28, 2009 04:11 PM (Total replies: 11)

hey
i've played Halo CE in the past and had a good time, i have a new computer now and downloaded Halo CE again and a few maps as well. i go to play the game and i get 5 servers going, and none of them are the new maps. in the past when i played, all games were shown and if you didn't have the map downloaded it didn't let u in, but i only get the basic maps on active and empty servers.
i know its been a while, but i'm pretty sure there are more than 5 games going on. any ideas on what i did wrong or how i can fix this

Time: Fri May 29, 2020 12:05 PM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website