A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Nomatik
About Contact
Last Post: Oct 10, 2009 07:36 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Nomatik has contributed to 24 posts out of 469401 total posts (.01%) in 3,673 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » My Goals Oct 10, 2009 07:36 AM (Total replies: 13)

Donut the program is called arsenic,someone told me about it here, but i have not tested it yet.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » HEK+ Oct 8, 2009 11:24 AM (Total replies: 8)

i dont know if i should make another thread or if someone could anwser my question here, but im running vista x64 and hek plus keeps freezing everytime i go to open something...any ideas on why that would be?

I read a few post and people are being so negative, good luck people, ill check it out when im able.

Halo CE General Discussion » My Goals Oct 8, 2009 09:54 AM (Total replies: 13)

pm sent
Edited by Nomatik on Oct 8, 2009 at 10:10 AM

i was thinking about this im going to need to use other peoples tags to accomplish my goal, the problem is half the time i dont know who to credit, i mean if they are leaked the uploader aint getting credit so...how do you ever know who to credit unless it says it in the tag desc.

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Gridlock Oct 7, 2009 02:47 PM (Total replies: 203)

looks bomb when can i get it?

Halo CE General Discussion » My Goals Oct 7, 2009 02:41 PM (Total replies: 13)

Hey everyone, im starting to like this forum alot, im learning some stuff ive been wanting to get into for awhile now, i was first motivated to start making maps when a few halo 1 players and a freind held a lan, at the lan we played maps that you can find here on halomaps.org and it brang back good memories of the halo 1 days, i then ended up here, im learning to model.Now that I have found a program that will allow me to play a map i made on my xbox i have been getting dedicated, what i want to do is realease a map pack for xbox, and just pretend halo 2 was never made lol, what i want is a good odst smg, a new hud and small tactical maps in this pack, it be awesome to have a revamped competitive halo 1 for lans and a server, i feel eventually it would be popular on ce instead of those huge noob maps , I into the halo competitive scene and feel i get alot of people playing halo 1 again with a map pack i hope to construct.So if you feel the way i feel about this and want to be apart of it or help me in anyway pm me.

Halo CE General Discussion » Thing I have not seen from halo 3 Oct 7, 2009 11:16 AM (Total replies: 231)

the only things i want is medals thatd be sick, prolly not the easiest thing to do though?

Halo CE General Discussion » Nazi Zombies? In my Halo? Oct 6, 2009 05:47 PM (Total replies: 2917)

i love you...nuff said

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo maps scene Oct 6, 2009 05:39 PM (Total replies: 6)

Hey everyone, im pretty new to all of this, i download a map that has like 4,000 downlaods and noone is on it, is there something im doing wrong could it be firewall settings or something and the games with these new maps are out there, im just not seeing them? Or is there just not a big scene for some of the maps, becuase i can always find cmt snow grove, but i want to try this map seclusion, the layout is decent and the texturing is sick...

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Who or what is cmt? Oct 4, 2009 04:41 PM (Total replies: 15)

lol cool

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » noob question Oct 4, 2009 03:30 PM (Total replies: 11)

I was having trouble installing it ,what is supposed to be on my computer now, i see sapien is now in my CE directory.

And thank you sleepy ill do that.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Anybody out there down with this idea Oct 4, 2009 09:30 AM (Total replies: 1)

Hey everyone, im a noob but i want to learn what it takes to put out a good map, is there anyone else out there in the process of learning that could help me out later down the road.I will need someone to help put out halo 1 maps that will be released on xbox later down the road.My goals would be to basically just have a halo 1 update with with maps,the smg from odst replacing the ar, and modifying rocket damage down alittle.The big reason i love halo 1 over all the other halos is the pistol and the feel of the multiplayer, the best of mlg days where halo 1 days.Let me know what you guys think.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » noob question Oct 4, 2009 08:51 AM (Total replies: 11)

well i was thinking after trying to install hek, will most of the programs i need work on windows vista x64 if not im planning on getting a new hard drive for a older comp to work on things of this nature.What version on 3dsmax would be best to use and will vista be a problem...if so what kind of problem, can i even get by?Install instruction for hek users on vista?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » halo pc to xbox Oct 3, 2009 08:57 PM (Total replies: 4)

thanks for the replies, ill check out the site but so far i cant seem to find a arsenic download but great to hear there is something that simple.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » noob question Oct 3, 2009 06:53 PM (Total replies: 11)

no i know its just soemthing i have to turn on or off but i have the trial for 2010 you know what im talking about though?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » halo pc to xbox Oct 3, 2009 06:52 PM (Total replies: 4)

well i assume its the same process of making the maps...so yeah... just thats the question after that what do i do lol.theres got to be someone out there that knows becuase thats whats keeping halo lans alive with one of my freinds is the custom maps..

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » halo pc to xbox Oct 3, 2009 06:28 PM (Total replies: 4)

im really getting interested in what you guys do, i was inspired to do this because i love halo 1 so much, my ultimate goal is to make a few maps and put them on a modded xbox, i was wondering if anyone here has any knowledge is it easy to do once you have the map made, I cant find much on it, does anyone know anyone that could help me with the xbox part of it. i just think itd be cool to play your own maps on xbox and lan with your freinds.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » noob question Oct 3, 2009 06:16 PM (Total replies: 11)

in 3ds max when im doing the tuorial he highlights the whole box in polygon mode coverts to editable mesh and flips and then he can ignore the outside of the box, when i do it it just turns the box dark...what the eff?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Ok people, I need some major help. Oct 3, 2009 01:30 PM (Total replies: 7)

im in the same boat maybe we could help eachother out finding the right tutorials and what not, right now i need a good texturing tutorials and a good texture resource then i need to learn how to actually get the map into halo so im guessing thats sapien and guerilla tuts?someone correct me if im wrong

Time: Wed October 23, 2019 1:05 PM 235 ms.
A Halo Maps Website