A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Wraith
About Contact
Last Post: Oct 5, 2009 08:08 PM
Interests:
Your Age: Fifteen
What Games do you play: FPS, TPS, RPG, RTS, and whatever isn't gay.
O HAI ! IM IN UR SURVA PWNING UR NUBS
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Wraith has contributed to 2 posts out of 469343 total posts (0.00%) in 3,639 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Sapien: A common problem Oct 5, 2009 08:08 PM (Total replies: 14)

Thank you guys very much for the suggestions but the reason why I didn't put the last paragraph of my debug.txt is because it's too long and because it won't really fix the problem, alot of people have already done that here and on other websites and they haven't really come up with a solution,

I hope that someone actually knows about a patch/fix or a another program that allows you to populate the map,

So plz someone tell me what to do ?!?!!??!?!
Edited by Wraith on Oct 5, 2009 at 08:08 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Sapien: A common problem Oct 3, 2009 12:58 PM (Total replies: 14)

Ok, so I got this problem with sapien that it keeps crashing, I've read the other 5 topics about this and I still haven't found the solution (idk about the other guys, from what I see they haven't found one either)

So what my point is: I don't want to tell the admins/moderators how to run the site, but I think it would be really helpful if you guys could put all the possible solutions into the FAQ or toubleshooter, that was just a suggestion,

And also to be specific about what I'm dealing with, after I open a .scenario with Sapien, after about 30 seconds the whole thing crashes,

I tried to run it in windows 95 or 98 compatibility and also to run it as administrator, I tried other software like Sapien (HEK+ and a hobo) and get the same problem kind of, there is no white window in the way, my mouse dissapears when it's loading,

btw sometimes it takes more/less than 30 seconds, not exactly that much, oh and if I am correct I believe you can populate the map (same way like Sapien) with Halo Mapping Tools but I haven't found a way to do that,

So please help me guys with my problem, and plz mods/admins hear my cry.

Time: Thu September 19, 2019 5:18 AM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website