A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Redsteel132
About Contact
Last Post: Nov 17, 2010 07:45 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Redsteel132 has contributed to 3 posts out of 469503 total posts (0.00%) in 3,715 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

I am totaly new to making maps altho i have been playing halo Ce a while really want to make maps. the problem is i have no idia where to start the tutorials dont help me at all!!!! please somone walk me thru the prosses im begging. thank you for reading my message :D

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » I need Advice please [?] Oct 15, 2009 11:25 AM (Total replies: 4)

i downloaded and followed the instruction and when i tried to open the 3d modler after i put the Bltitzcreg.dll in there of w/e its called and it just said it couldent load it

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » I need Advice please [?] Oct 8, 2009 11:35 AM (Total replies: 4)

OK well. . . . im going to downloadt HEK for custon edition and im wondering how it works like how i make the map so please will whoever reads this thread give me advide and instructions to map making :D thanks

Time: Mon December 9, 2019 10:37 AM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website