A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Songemot
About Contact
Last Post: Dec 11, 2009 07:16 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 15
What Games do you play: Halo, Battlefront 1&2, Empire at War & FoC, BattleField2, Frets on Fire and more
Truth hurts.

Post Statistics
Songemot has contributed to 34 posts out of 469700 total posts (.01%) in 3,762 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » What, hippies? In MY Halo? Dec 11, 2009 07:16 PM (Total replies: 77)

Quote: --- Original message by: MasterRyan
I started the map, saw flood, and deleted the map

Get out. Now.

I've been really busy lately and haven't tried the map yet, but my expectations are very high and very low at the same time. High because it's getting positive feedback and it's a freaking firefight map, and low because I still have no idea what to expect.

Halo CE General Discussion » What, hippies? In MY Halo? Dec 9, 2009 12:44 AM (Total replies: 77)

Quote: --- Original message by: Dwood
Now, I am at a crossroads. Should I perfect the map, adding in 1 or two new tags, or should I move on to something completely different?

Quality > quantity.

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] B40 Firefight Public Beta Dec 5, 2009 11:02 PM (Total replies: 236)

It's flippin' hard, but really awesome. The best strategies I can come up with so far are 1: retreat towards the control room upon starting the level, and 2: cheat.

I haven't read the whole the thread, so someone might have said this already, but I found a way to go over the death zone thing with super jump and jetpack and get on that bridge in the middle of the map. I don't know if you want to deal with that (depends on how cheater-friendly you want to be), but I thought I'd bring that up.

Also, what's up with the hunters and banshees?

Halo CE General Discussion » What, hippies? In MY Halo? Dec 5, 2009 05:43 PM (Total replies: 77)

Which one is lodex's?

And will I or will I not get to shoot hippies?
Edited by Songemot on Dec 5, 2009 at 05:45 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » What, hippies? In MY Halo? Dec 2, 2009 02:55 PM (Total replies: 77)

Will it be released to the public?

Halo CE General Discussion » Nazi Zombies? In my Halo? Nov 28, 2009 03:00 AM (Total replies: 2917)

Yay, we might not get Firefight! :D
Edited by Songemot on Nov 28, 2009 at 03:01 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Nazi Zombies? In my Halo? Nov 27, 2009 11:18 AM (Total replies: 2917)

Actually, Gamma and cArray have conspired to make it look like they're the same person, so when it's somehow proven that they actually are different people, everyone who was so sure that they were one person will be made to look like a fool.

Then everyone will have a good hearty laugh and Firefight will be released.

Halo CE General Discussion » Nazi Zombies? In my Halo? Nov 27, 2009 12:18 AM (Total replies: 2917)

Quote: --- Original message by: Vern125
Why give a rat's ass about post count?

What are you implying? What could be more important than a post count?!?!

Halo CE General Discussion » Nazi Zombies? In my Halo? Nov 26, 2009 07:33 PM (Total replies: 2917)

I DO SAY, SIR, THAT IS A VERY FINE BR YOU HAVE THERE.

Halo CE General Discussion » Nazi Zombies? In my Halo? Nov 22, 2009 09:21 PM (Total replies: 2917)

Dwood, talk like that will cause Dwood's Deceptive Doom post to become true.

Halo CE General Discussion » Nazi Zombies? In my Halo? Nov 20, 2009 07:11 PM (Total replies: 2917)

So how much is that in USD?

Halo CE General Discussion » Nazi Zombies? In my Halo? Nov 14, 2009 10:54 PM (Total replies: 2917)

That BR scope is so awesome it makes up for the retarded looking tree in the background.

But if it's a fake static image in there... people might notice... and start saying things... and forget to pause... and then die while in some chatroom... and then go back to their game 5 hours later and realize that they forgot to pause... and they'll be DEAD.

You don't want that to happen, do you?

Halo CE General Discussion » Nazi Zombies? In my Halo? Nov 1, 2009 08:27 PM (Total replies: 2917)

Quote: --- Original message by: UnevenElefant5
Quote: --- Original message by: dacheif2
guys,bad news,i lost my halo =[ it became corrupt crashed and wornt work have to reinstall i lost EVERYTHING im really sad about it,i had some of my maps got saved.. but were accidently deleted when i tried to save my other un-corrupt files really bumed,i was on the maw in cmt campain im really sad and will not be online for a while until halos back up :'(

OH DARN
I HOPE YOU DON'T HAVE TO LEAVE THE COMMUNITY TOO, THEN I'D BE REALLY SAD.

I think he did leave.

Well, he didn't just leave, I believe he was banhammer'd.

Halo CE General Discussion » Nazi Zombies? In my Halo? Oct 28, 2009 02:41 PM (Total replies: 2917)

Tell me. I won't cry. [color="#F1F4F8"]Much.[/color]

Edit: Why mah ninjah majickz no werk?
Edited by Songemot on Oct 28, 2009 at 02:42 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Nazi Zombies? In my Halo? Oct 27, 2009 06:48 PM (Total replies: 2917)

*bows*

Halo CE General Discussion » Nazi Zombies? In my Halo? Oct 25, 2009 10:39 PM (Total replies: 2917)

Dwood's Deceptive Doom post had me upset for a bit. I kinda felt like I deserved the map for some reason.... then I realized I had forgotten that the people making this map have been generous enough to put so much time and effort into making it for others' enjoyment.

I am filled with a renewed patience and gratitude.

Halo CE General Discussion » Nazi Zombies? In my Halo? Oct 24, 2009 02:18 PM (Total replies: 2917)

dachief reminds me of me when I was new to the internet.

Anyway, what were those other firefight-like maps being talked about? All I've been able to find are Rio Firefight and Mudslide Skirmish.

Halo CE General Discussion » Nazi Zombies? In my Halo? Oct 22, 2009 10:30 PM (Total replies: 2917)

Josh, learn us in the ways of the forc-, er, sauce.

Halo CE General Discussion » Nazi Zombies? In my Halo? Oct 22, 2009 07:16 PM (Total replies: 2917)

Quote: --- Original message by: jesse
It would be best not to pressure him, or he might snap and... hurt you D:

*gasp*

Quote: --- Original message by: OMGWTHBBQHAXZORZ XD
Or even worse... Eat you D:>

*GASP*

Quote: --- Original message by: jesse
or even worser... not release firefight :O

*GASP!*

Halo CE General Discussion » Nazi Zombies? In my Halo? Oct 21, 2009 11:31 AM (Total replies: 2917)

I do say, Open Sauce tutorial or no Open Sauce. That is my position.

Time: Mon January 27, 2020 8:33 PM 203 ms.
A Halo Maps Website