A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: tristruml17
About Contact
Last Post: Oct 18, 2009 08:54 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 17
What Games do you play: Halo 2 Vista
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
tristruml17 has contributed to 4 posts out of 469358 total posts (0.00%) in 3,624 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo 2 Vista Map Design / Technical » Map Makeing Help needed please @_@ Oct 18, 2009 08:54 PM (Total replies: 5)

Yes still coming up with the same problem perhaps i should restart the map lol?
what i need really is to understand most the basic and perhaps the more advanced bits about 3DS Max i have been watching the video tutorials on the halo maps tutorial section but there good tutorials just dont explain much lol would be appreciated if some one could explain hell tech me the basics ? :)

Halo 2 Vista Map Design / Technical » Map Makeing Help needed please @_@ Oct 17, 2009 09:27 PM (Total replies: 5)

i have compiled it on the lowest lighting doesent work

the labels are spelt correct in material editor

and no i didnt make the shader_collection (since im useing the bitemaps that came with the game which as far as im aware they come with pre made shaders) so far still doesent work

Halo 2 Vista Map Design / Technical » Map Makeing Help needed please @_@ Oct 17, 2009 05:41 PM (Total replies: 5)

Yea i am building this map it goes well during export not errors or warnings it gets to a certain point then it just closes down no press any key to continue or anything i dunno it is a pretty big map its got materials i read that sometimes big maps need to have "portals" i am sorta new to map making lol i got the basic functions and knowledge worked out i just don't know what i am doing wrong or what a portal is or how to make a portal XD

Any help would be very much appreciated

Halo 2 Vista Map Design / Technical » Ambient Lighting Oct 17, 2009 03:54 PM (Total replies: 9)

have you considered useing guerilla to edit the bitemaps shader ive done something like that or if its a bitemap without shader make a shader for it and then change the light emitting values?

Time: Wed September 18, 2019 6:16 AM 235 ms.
A Halo Maps Website