A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Rlentle2s
About Contact
Last Post: May 12, 2012 09:24 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play: Halo CE, Starcraft: Broodwar , Company of Heroes
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Rlentle2s has contributed to 137 posts out of 469282 total posts (.03%) in 3,591 days (.04 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! May 12, 2012 09:24 PM (Total replies: 12123)

I still operate the same computer from 2005 so turning on both at the same time slows the fps of my computer and you guys would own higher end computers so I probably shouldn't give feedback anyway. I would just turn up the gamma and that would become my night vision.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! May 12, 2012 08:51 PM (Total replies: 12123)

Wow, I thought CMT died...Is there anything else released other than A50? And also about the night vision and the ODST outlining thing, isn't that a bit redundant as both would serve similar purposes? (And not to mention the radar would be enough to determine whom is friend or foe).

Halo CE General Discussion » [ Survey ] How many people actually BSP model? Oct 25, 2010 11:08 PM (Total replies: 72)

THe last time I BSP modeled was 2 years ago when I actually had 3Ds Max.

Actually nevermind.
Edited by Rlentle2s on Oct 16, 2010 at 10:00 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » This is weird. Sep 11, 2010 11:57 PM (Total replies: 21)

Create another shortcut of your Halo Custom Edition. Which by default should be found here: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Halo Custom Edition. And then just do what you did on your original shortcut: "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Halo Custom Edition\haloce.exe" -console -devmode

Halo CE General Discussion » forerunner dreadknought (spelling fail) Aug 26, 2010 10:08 PM (Total replies: 341)

My model is lifesized though its polys and the size (in 10s of gigabytes) is quite really...you know.

Halo CE General Discussion » Gamma releases stuff? Blasphemy Aug 23, 2010 10:50 PM (Total replies: 72)

Oh wait, I had chillout elimination before. ><

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE Devmode problem Aug 22, 2010 12:14 AM (Total replies: 8)

Did you add the numbers in at the end (1 denoting "on"| 0 denoting "off"). Some of the cheats requires the numbers because they change the traits of the player. For example: cheat_bottomless_clip 1

Halo CE
Starcraft: Brood War
Company of Heroes

Halo is the only fps I play.
I am semi-pro on Starcraft (meaning that I do not participate in the tournaments in South Korea).
I am waiting for the release of Company of Heroes Online so that I can test my skills on other people.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE3 2010 Live Jul 23, 2010 11:42 PM (Total replies: 595)

I can't wait.

List of maps that have a "ship-like" interior design.

http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=1487
http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=1055
http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=5258

Halo CE General Discussion » Should I Return from my Hiatus? Jul 18, 2010 11:05 PM (Total replies: 13)

You could try modeling. Its your choice. There is more learning animators than modelers in this community.

Halo CE General Discussion » How have the download speeds been lately Jul 4, 2010 11:40 PM (Total replies: 44)

Oh, wait. That independence day fireworks?

Halo CE General Discussion » How have the download speeds been lately Jul 4, 2010 10:15 PM (Total replies: 44)

Probably faster. Though I am not quite sure because I have not been downloading for a while. I don't think the map I'm downloading right now could qualify a satisfactory assessment since it's just one map.

Did you change something to this server that prompt you to ask us?

Quote: --- Original message by: Ro0ster
Quote: --- Original message by: leyuen
nice finally a hornet, but it flys like a banshee, a hornet in H3 doesnt furn like that, but still im greatful
Aperantly VTOL physics in Halo Custom Edition are impossible.

You could press space and it will slowly go up.

I have been only playing halo since 2006. Its a miracle that my disk is still working from all those uninstalls and reinstalls. Generally the times I haven't been playing halo is when I am playing Starcraft.

Halo CE General Discussion » SPV2 Killed my PC! Jun 22, 2010 11:10 PM (Total replies: 60)

When did you last replace your cooling systems (fans etc.)?

Halo CE General Discussion » Chat... Jun 6, 2010 01:59 AM (Total replies: 6)

Quote: --- Original message by: Ilikdonuts101
Can you chat in halo custom edition? My chat doesn't work (Even if u can) so I just figured it wasn't added in custom edition. Does anyone know how I can chat? When I press the chat button, a grey box comes up on the bottom of my screen and I can't do anything. Anyone know how I can enable chatting and get rid of the grey box.

Note: I have downloaded a custom chat box but I dunno what to do. Help Plzzz....

This "grey box" is where you type to chat. Then to get rid of it or to chat you have to press enter .

Halo CE General Discussion » Would you prefer OpenGL or DirectX? Jun 6, 2010 01:47 AM (Total replies: 10)

Quote: --- Original message by: Dennis
One would need to know under what circumstances in order to make that decision. For example if a program did not use DirectX as its graphic methodology then I would prefer OpenGL. If a program used both but had been optimized for one or the other then the optimal one would be my preference. The question is too opened ended to generate any definitive answer of merit.

Agreed. Your question is too subjective.

Halo CE General Discussion » [W.I.P.] Halo: Reach menu fan-made Jun 3, 2010 08:52 PM (Total replies: 33)

x=1+1

Time: Mon August 19, 2019 7:58 PM 235 ms.
A Halo Maps Website