A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Crazyguy1
About Contact
Last Post: Oct 26, 2009 09:30 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Crazyguy1 has contributed to 2 posts out of 469375 total posts (0.00%) in 3,642 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo 2 Vista Map Design / Technical » Compiling Error Oct 26, 2009 09:30 PM (Total replies: 0)

What do these mean and how do I fix them?

### ERROR singular_value_decomposition: matrix (XXXXxX) exceeds limits (4096x16)

there is about one page of them all with different values in the first dimension set.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You

Halo 2 Vista Map Design / Technical » .map save location? Oct 25, 2009 01:09 PM (Total replies: 1)

I finished my first really basic map and everything compiled correctly and loaded in sapien and it looked fine. When I first packaged it I couldn't find it because it had not saved to the custom maps folder in my documents, but later I read on this forum that it was possible that it had saved somewhere else in the halo map editor directory. I went there and found it...sort of. It was there but when I try to move it it says "could not find this item. This item is no longer located in c;//program files/microsoft games/ halo 2 map editor/maps" Also I can only see the file when I go to the file by browsing to it through the halo map editor and click browse on the bitmap creator tab, then select all files to be shown. not just by going to my computer and going to the folder. so I need help either fixing the problem or finding the file that I know exists.

Time: Mon October 14, 2019 1:11 PM 157 ms.
A Halo Maps Website