A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Glenn Z
About Contact
Last Post: Feb 24, 2017 10:18 AM
Interests: rock jewerly creation
Your Age:
What Games do you play: too much to list
Evolve: modglenn

Post Statistics
Glenn Z has contributed to 176 posts out of 467787 total posts (.04%) in 3,318 days (.05 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » We need a new mass file share? Feb 24, 2017 10:18 AM (Total replies: 2)

Well i was thinking since dennis is out I can turn my google hce maps place to be a file server basically where it acts like this site until dennis comes back. I ahready have hundereds of maps on it.

Halo CE General Discussion » Do we need a new map hosting thing? Feb 23, 2017 10:28 AM (Total replies: 6)

Well since Dennis hasn't been updating the maps in a while do we need a new platform to place maps at?

I already have a place kinda made with google docks that has hundreds of maps already.

Halo CE General Discussion » best maps May 7, 2016 10:35 PM (Total replies: 21)

Anything myself of MoDWrath made

Halo CE General Discussion » Alpha map release May 7, 2016 11:50 AM (Total replies: 11)

Yes it has been a while but I never done a public release :P. Not sure when I will be abl to start working on it again.

Usually all of my maps have some sort of race when I make them. This being alpha it isn't finalized but takes the person over the mountain pass.

The final would have been an air or sea race
Edited by Glenn Z on May 7, 2016 at 11:53 AM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Alpha map release May 7, 2016 03:33 AM (Total replies: 4)

I'll have to look at getting some screenies... not sure if evolve can get em. You can always see the map for yourself until I get them (probably after work tomorrow)

Halo CE General Discussion » Alpha map release May 6, 2016 08:39 PM (Total replies: 11)

Quote: --- Original message by: R93_Sniper
Mega.co.nz
Im looking forward to testing a functional tron disc

Ive got college grad tonight and work 1ill 5 (ak time) tomarrow so on sunday / monday, possibly saturday night I'll be able to be on halo

I forgot exactly what the tron disk looks like when the chief is holding it...

anyway here is a like from mega

https://mega.nz/#fm/34hmUB5A
Edited by Glenn Z on May 6, 2016 at 08:39 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Alpha map release May 6, 2016 07:29 PM (Total replies: 11)

Quote: --- Original message by: Isxz
Why upload a map on a crappy file hosting when you can upload it to MEGA, MediaFire, DropBox or Google Drive? I don't get it. The download speed on this site just sucks dude.

I thought that was the Mega (I haven't used upload sites much recently)

I'll go for google drive

Halo CE General Discussion » Alpha map release May 6, 2016 06:57 PM (Total replies: 11)

Quote: --- Original message by: EmmanuelCD
Dennis updates every 4-6 months, it will take a while depending on his occupations. Upload it to Mediafire o Mega so we can see it.

Here is a link, says the file will be deleted after 7 days though

http://www.megafileupload.com/f3ul/atest2.zip

Also for further contact my Evolve username is modglenn
Edited by Glenn Z on May 6, 2016 at 06:58 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Alpha map release May 6, 2016 06:17 PM (Total replies: 11)

Well I decided to release my alpha map (i'm calling atest2)

Very large map

Brand new weapon custom made which is a tron disk fully functional and deadly

a few new scenery tests I made (like zoids? )

also has vehicles that were not released in maps that I know of (I did not make them)

I should also mention that the game supports race and the warthogs are actually controllable at the improved speed, but one must use the brakes for corners (just like a real car)

I have not touched this map in 2 years, If anyone wants to work on the map, I know what needs to be done to make it the way I envisioned it (like an rpg style map that works for all game elements)

Lots of work needs to be done to this map (including ground) for those up for a challenge.

map will be released as soon as dennis puts it public.
Edited by Glenn Z on May 6, 2016 at 06:21 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Alpha map release May 6, 2016 03:17 PM (Total replies: 4)

Well I decided to release my alpha map (i'm calling atest2)

Very large map

Brand new weapon custom made which is a tron disk fully functional and deadly

a few new scenery tests I made (like zoids? )

also has vehicles that were not released in maps that I know of (I did not make them)

I should also mention that the game supports race and the warthogs are actually controllable at the improved speed, but one must use the brakes for corners (just like a real car)

I have not touched this map in 2 years, If anyone wants to work on the map, I know what needs to be done to make it the way I envisioned it (like an rpg style map that works for all game elements)

Lots of work needs to be done to this map (including ground) for those up for a challenge.
Alpha will be avalible when dennis next uploads but here is a temp link until then.

https://mega.nz/#fm/34hmUB5A
Edited by Glenn Z on May 6, 2016 at 06:21 PM
Edited by Glenn Z on May 6, 2016 at 08:41 PM

well i got ganduar installed for now... we shall see if is works for us.

can I have saap, gandar and other programs installed at the same time?

Well I have a major problem with my dedicated server...

when people try to join (with real keys) it sais that their key is invalid... it tells this to most people. however after multiple attempts it will let them join. some people (few) join with no problem but most people have this problem.

Does anyone know why this may be happening (everyone has real keys)

Ive been watching the anime Sward art online and thought how cool would it be to make an rpg (large scale) or SAO themed map. It would also put my large map ground to use that I made a while back.

Let me know if there if this is a project you would be interested in.

I could make a small themed map but by myself (trying to remember all autodesk) would take a while or wouldn't look nice if I tried to bring it out this year.

Mostly need scripters and modelers... maybe a sound guru

Halo CE General Discussion » Lan party gaming Jan 10, 2015 03:05 AM (Total replies: 11)

I don't care about the banning part much :P Is there some way to do this without sapp?

Halo CE General Discussion » Lan party gaming Jan 2, 2015 04:14 PM (Total replies: 11)

Quote: --- Original message by: Danger_zone_98
Quote: --- Original message by: Mootjuh
Pretty sure there is no CD-key check in a game over LAN.

Pretty sure there is; I've tried it before.

Well If that Is the case I guess i'll have to google to find some keys and run the game in new folders.

Halo CE General Discussion » Lan party gaming Jan 2, 2015 02:26 PM (Total replies: 11)

I was wondering if there is a way to do lan party gaming without needing a separate key for each machine. (only for lan not internet)

Halo CE General Discussion » Need Halo Combat Evolved Install files! Jan 2, 2015 02:24 PM (Total replies: 16)

Seems to work now... i'm not sure what exactly fixed it but i guess it doesn't matter any more :P

Halo CE General Discussion » Need Halo Combat Evolved Install files! Dec 26, 2014 04:49 PM (Total replies: 16)

Quote: --- Original message by: raffgie
Quote: --- Original message by: Mootjuh
Wasn't there a toothpaste trick which could potentially fix damaged CDs? I remember doing it sometimes back when I played the original Xbox.

That or peanut butter you spread along the scratches. Then don't forget the most important step. You need to place the disc in the toilet and flush once (or twice if your disc is really dirty). The hardest step is reaching your hand into the toilet bowl to recover the disc. Finally you dry your disc with tree bark (or toilet paper if you ran out of tree bark). Remember to rub dry in a circular motion as to not damage the disc. Then it is good as new.

Yep exactly!

Ok well the disk still won't install on my windows 8.1 which I need it to install on but it will install on my windows 7... so i'm really not sure what the problem is now [:(!]

Halo CE General Discussion » Need Halo Combat Evolved Install files! Dec 26, 2014 04:20 PM (Total replies: 16)

Well I found out it is not the disk' problem... It successfully installed on my windows 7 computer again.. I will copy thoes installed files over to my current pc and hope it works...

I guess the real question is why Is it not installing on my windows 8.1 (where I had originally installed it a while back)
Edited by Glenn Z on Dec 26, 2014 at 04:40 PM

Time: Thu December 13, 2018 2:10 PM 235 ms.
A Halo Maps Website