A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Agent Smith
About Contact
Last Post: Nov 18, 2009 07:19 PM
Interests: Games
Your Age: 26
What Games do you play: halo

Post Statistics
Agent Smith has contributed to 4 posts out of 469454 total posts (0.00%) in 3,650 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Agency map request Nov 18, 2009 07:19 PM (Total replies: 6)

I would have to agree with you there.
I guess thats the only way to do it thanks for the help.

Halo CE General Discussion » Agency map request Nov 18, 2009 11:11 AM (Total replies: 6)

Well if u split the team in half then u would be working as 2 teams not one durr.
Thanks anyway for the help guys I will see if I can firgure somthing out. oh and the link above was just missing the h in the http thanks for that link but like i said i get an error so I cannot edit maps till i get it working.

Halo CE General Discussion » Agency map request Nov 18, 2009 08:29 AM (Total replies: 6)

Well the link you posted does not work,
I dont need one for just myself that would be kind of useless.
The idea is to make it so we can work as a team and practice coordination betwwen us.
I would try it myself but sapien doesnt work for me I get an error.
I have halo2 but not the video to run it yet. I hope i get new vid for christmas.
There has to be a way to get ai on one team and players on another even if its only 1 ai.
If anyone can help sure would apreciate it thanks.
I am also looking for away to admin my server better if any have a link for a server admin tool or somthing plz post it.
Thanks

Halo CE General Discussion » Agency map request Nov 18, 2009 04:20 AM (Total replies: 6)

Hi I am the leader of the new clan called The Agency.
I was wondering if any of you map makers could make a training map.
I would like it so the ai are on like team blue and the players are on team red.
I also was thinking of 2 maps maybe one attack and one defend like one where the ai defenf their base and then one where they attack the players base.
If anyone could help me I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks in advance.

Time: Fri November 15, 2019 9:48 PM 265 ms.
A Halo Maps Website