A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Vipervire79
About Contact
Last Post: Sep 28, 2012 09:02 PM
Interests: Gaming, Biking, Soccer,
Your Age: 16
What Games do you play: Halo Custom Edition, Halo Reach, Black Ops, Battlefield 3, Gears of War 3,
Mmmmm!! Braaaaains!
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Vipervire79 has contributed to 36 posts out of 469463 total posts (.01%) in 3,647 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » I'm back!.... what's Open Sauce? Sep 28, 2012 09:02 PM (Total replies: 16)

I doubt anyone knows me anyway. I stopped playing CE for 2 years because my computer kind of died. Anyway, What's this thing called open sauce?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » can someone give me Apr 4, 2010 12:41 AM (Total replies: 2)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZN5MB9TZ link to waterfall scenery.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Human AI?? Mar 13, 2010 01:32 AM (Total replies: 11)

Would it be possible to make a CTF AI through scripting. I.E. An AI that would pick up the flag when it walks over it and then runs back to its base to score a point?

ninja edit! I shall insert a virus into your computer that stops Halo from working, if you quote this! MWAHAHAHAHA!
Edited by Vipervire79 on Mar 13, 2010 at 01:41 AM

Instead of just planting the teleporter on the ground, would it be possible to make this shoot one teleporter that sticks to walls and just plant the other on the ground?

What was the size of the .Tif file in pixels?

Halo CE General Discussion » cmt multi player v2 spiker? Jan 19, 2010 09:09 PM (Total replies: 29)

I agree that there is to much Halo 3 based stuff made in halo custom edition, but the actual Halo 3 game in my opinion I think it is a great game.

Halo CE General Discussion » cmt multi player v2 spiker? Jan 19, 2010 05:04 PM (Total replies: 29)

Quote: --- Original message by: Higuy
why does everyone use h3 weapons, there terribly horrible in so many ways??

higuy cannot understand the madness in this community
Because Halo 3 is so very much better than Halo Custom Edition, besides the fact that in Halo Custom Edition you can make entirely new maps, weapons, scenery, etc.
Edited by Vipervire79 on Jan 19, 2010 at 05:04 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » cmt multi player v2 spiker? Jan 19, 2010 01:36 PM (Total replies: 29)

Does anyone else feel a bit of deja vu?

EDIT: Nevermind Dennis deleted the post.
Edited by Vipervire79 on Jan 19, 2010 at 04:59 PM

If sargejohnson's post didn't help try this if you have a dual or quad core processor http://www.vistax64.com/gaming/197915-setting-processor-affinity-made-easy.html. I don't really know if this will help at all. I don't have windows 7.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Missing a tag or two Jan 9, 2010 10:29 PM (Total replies: 2)

Never thought about that. Thanks Gamma.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Gmax Exception Jan 6, 2010 02:59 PM (Total replies: 6)

I don't have that exception anymore. I tried yours xsnoder but it didn't help. I didn't restart Gmax, which was the problem. Unfortunately, it now just freezes at 16% when it's writing data and it's not above 64MB memory. Any ideas?
Edited by Vipervire79 on Jan 6, 2010 at 03:01 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Missing a tag or two Jan 6, 2010 02:18 PM (Total replies: 2)

I am missing a tag called "killa_icons.bitmap" that should be located in the Halo CE folder here "tags\hud\killa_icons.bitmap" or here "tags\ui\hud\killa_icons.bitmap". It is used by the Fist of Rukt. If you would see if you have it that would be appreciated. Email is viperking79@hotmail.com

EDIT: Did I post this in the wrong section?
Edited by Vipervire79 on Jan 7, 2010 at 11:20 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Gmax Exception Jan 2, 2010 03:48 PM (Total replies: 6)

Unfortunately it didn't work. It just kept saying the same thing. I even put it above 64 (gmax didn't crash) and it didn't work. I put it all the way up to around 250 and still nothing.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Gmax Exception Jan 2, 2010 01:54 AM (Total replies: 6)

I get done making my map and everything is how it should be and then I begin the exporting process. I run the chimp script and click the export button then a box pops up with the header "MAXscript Rollout Handler Exception" saying "-- Runtime error; out of scripter memory - use options to increase".

What should I do to fix this?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Ripping Protected Tags Jan 1, 2010 02:07 PM (Total replies: 62)

*Steps into the anti-rippers territory* I agree with Xel. It would probably be easier to ask the creator for the tags anyway instead of ripping them and as long as the ripper or user of the ripped tags gives credit to the creator or at least doesn't get credit for it. I see no more sense in arguing further. *Steps back on to neutral turf*

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » quick question Dec 29, 2009 12:41 AM (Total replies: 1)

Does anyone know who created Gravity-gun-test-gulch?

http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?pg=3&fid=2431

Edit: I didn't mean to post two topics.
Edited by Vipervire79 on Dec 29, 2009 at 01:50 AM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Would this cause a problem... Dec 17, 2009 02:44 PM (Total replies: 7)

Thanks xsnoder that worked.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Odd glitch in map Dec 7, 2009 11:28 AM (Total replies: 6)

Yes, it works perfectly. thanks Sarge I salute you xD.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Odd glitch in map Dec 7, 2009 09:43 AM (Total replies: 6)

Do I need the extra vehicles script or does this script do that also?
Edited by Vipervire79 on Dec 7, 2009 at 09:43 AM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Odd glitch in map Dec 6, 2009 10:45 PM (Total replies: 6)

Do you know where I can get some help with that kind of scripting. I have only scripted a little bit a.k.a. only the extra vehicles script.

Time: Tue November 19, 2019 4:45 PM 188 ms.
A Halo Maps Website