A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: the_dead_romantic
About Contact
Last Post: Dec 12, 2009 08:21 PM
Interests: various things to do with computers
Your Age: 17
What Games do you play: many
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
the_dead_romantic has contributed to 4 posts out of 469660 total posts (0.00%) in 3,698 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » ai in multiplayer maps Dec 12, 2009 08:21 PM (Total replies: 8)

i know the coulcnt read map file ./toolbeta. map thing is normal, but the rest is all it says, and then comes up with the message that says its finished

and what part of HEK+ there are multiple things in it, saying to open it in HEK+ is like saying how long is a peice of string

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » ai in multiplayer maps Dec 10, 2009 07:05 PM (Total replies: 8)

i do build with tool++, but now im getting this

usage: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Halo Custom Edition\tool.exe verb
build-cache-file
Couldn't read map file './toolbeta.map'

i dont know why

and how do you decompile?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » ai in multiplayer maps Dec 8, 2009 07:27 PM (Total replies: 8)

i already have that tutorial, i already followed it, and its not working for me. also i did notice two thing, 1, i cant play with my globals, anywhere, and 2, depending whats wrong with the car, the water pipe thing may work. >.<

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » ai in multiplayer maps Dec 7, 2009 06:17 PM (Total replies: 8)

hi, im new, but i have a decent understanding of how programs and computers work and the such, but i can get some ai that i have put in a map to work when the map is a multiplayer map. i know this can be done, i have downloaded multiple multiplayer maps that have exactly the sort of thing im trying to get, however, the ai that i have added, doesnt show when the map is a multiplayer map. as far as i can tell, for all intensive purposes, it should be working. can anyone tell me how to make the ai work, and is it a different method of adding it. im currently using sapien and adding it through encounters.

EDIT: reading around, it could be that its not in my globals, i will try this and see if that fixes it, if anyone has any other help to add, it would be greatly appreciated, and credit would be given if your help led to the fixing of the problem and completion
Edited by the_dead_romantic on Dec 7, 2009 at 07:57 PM

Time: Mon January 20, 2020 4:21 PM 219 ms.
A Halo Maps Website