A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Swift
About Contact
Last Post: Jan 21, 2010 06:45 PM
Interests: You
Your Age: 64 million years. (My Mum is a T-Rex.)
What Games do you play: Take a Guess.
Don't Ask....

Post Statistics
Swift has contributed to 8 posts out of 468613 total posts (0.00%) in 3,409 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

Um sorry for not saying anything for ages but i went on holidays lol, so I could't really work on my map, umm...... on my 4shared account my stuffed up tags are there if you want to have a look at them and see how i stuffed up.

Just remember if you replace your globals with mine make sure you back yours up.

Thanks i heap, i'm sorry about the tags and not giving you the globals, just after I uploaded all the tags and my map i thought about but then forgot lol.

I have a feeling that there might be some problems with my globals and also don't worry about the leak because i will take the file off 4Share and I don't think anyone would like my map anyway lol.
I also noticed the problem's with the creep and sapien told me about how the smoke would never draw and stuff, but i just wanted to see if it would work, sorry. But i do plan to remove all the faulty tags.

Also a big thanks for telling me how to share all my dysfunctional tags and i'm sorry about all the trouble you had to go through to sort them all out.

I will try re-compile my map and fix my globals, I will also take your advice to walk before i run.

Sleepy, on the link should take you to the file, it is called 'Salient for Sleepy1212'. (by the way my maps called Salient). If there are any problems with the files in there just tell me, all the tags and bitmaps\Models should be there. Let me know if anything is missing.
Also you will find that in the names of the folders it has the directory address to let you know where to put each 'Salient' folder. Just remember to take away the address and any other info in the name so it will work when you put it into you Halo CE directory.

Heres the link: http://www.4shared.com/dir/27449153/f1514df6/sharing.html

By the way, Thanks a heap!

Yes, i raised the flags but that didn't work, how do i attach a link so u can get my map lol?
I am very new to all this.

Yes, I have done all of that stuff but i still don't spawn. Do you know anyone i could give my scenario to so they could have a look at it or fix it? I even followed a Tutorial that i know works (I made my first map with it that worked fine) and it still didn't work. There are no red crosses next to them and they are out in the open. I also checked the team indexes were right.
I don't know what else i can do.

Swift

I have just map a map but the problem is that when i try to test it out I don't spawn and the message "Waiting For Space To Clear" comes up. I have map sure all the player starting positions are not near and objects.
Any Idea's on what the problem could be?

Swift.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Sapien object movement help Dec 21, 2009 04:50 AM (Total replies: 4)

Thanks so much guys, now i can finally finish my map!

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Sapien object movement help Dec 20, 2009 03:57 AM (Total replies: 4)

This is probably a really stupid and simple question to answer but i'm new to making my own maps and am having trouble with Sapien.

I am using two pelican bases which you can find at http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=2255 and the tags work fine. I want to put the flag_base, turrets and field generators on top of the base like they would normally be. but i do not know how to elevate the objects to the level of the pelican base, they just stay on the ground under the base.

I'm really sorry for such a silly question but i couldn't find an answer anywhere else.

Time: Sat April 20, 2019 1:23 AM 391 ms.
A Halo Maps Website