A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: risnercharles
About Contact
Last Post: Dec 23, 2009 03:43 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 21
What Games do you play: fps,rpg ect..
ACE
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
risnercharles has contributed to 2 posts out of 469290 total posts (0.00%) in 3,533 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » problem with sapien Dec 23, 2009 03:43 PM (Total replies: 2)

I have been messing around with guerilla and found that you can add weapons into the scenario file from there but I still cant build-cache-file with tool.. i have searched and searched for a tutorial or some info on this but can not find any,does anyone know where i can find this or maybe just a brief howto. thanks.
Edited by risnercharles on Dec 24, 2009 at 01:47 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » problem with sapien Dec 23, 2009 01:01 AM (Total replies: 2)

Hi. well after reading and watching a lot of tutorials i finally made it to the final steps of the map but i am having a problem adding tags into sapien. example
when i am in hierarchy i can click on any mission/object tags select edit types, say scenery, then i click add, go in to tags i select scenery, trees, click tree_leafy folder, the scenery file shows on the top part of the open screen but when i click on it and try to add tag it doesn't add i have tried to double click and drag the tag to the bottom but without any luck.
any ideas would be very appreciated and also i am running windows xp pro, and i have the no cd patch not sure if thats relevant but who knows. thanks in advance.

Time: Sun August 25, 2019 5:40 PM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website