A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: revengfulx75
About Contact
Last Post: Jan 4, 2010 08:04 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
revengfulx75 has contributed to 4 posts out of 469283 total posts (0.00%) in 3,518 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Help with tags Jan 4, 2010 08:04 AM (Total replies: 10)

do the main guns *from Halo and Halo CE and such* work then? because i tried putting it in Sapien, but nothing shows up which is the problem

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Help with tags Jan 4, 2010 12:47 AM (Total replies: 10)

I'll try that, once i get that done, i should have all the scenery tags done, then i'll need to figure out why my guns won't respawn either...

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Help with tags Jan 2, 2010 08:30 AM (Total replies: 10)

alright I got the wasp's to work, now for the towers, 2 of them are missing the collision model like you said, so how do I get them? I don't have the the designs or data models of it, just the tags

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Help with tags Jan 2, 2010 04:36 AM (Total replies: 10)

Hello all and happy New Year!

anyways I'm having problems with some tags for my map

I've downloaded the Wasp public tags http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=1616

and I've put them inside Sapien and tested them out on my map, but they wouldn't allow me to drive it, I'm guessing i need to do something in guerilla, but since I'm fairly new to mapping, I would like some help with it, I've gotten a Video Tut by Halo Guru for the basic of map making and using guerilla and sapien. I'm just using the basic HEK set and 3ds Max 2010 also

Another thing would be with scenery tags, i've downloaded http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=4592

those 3 towers for the fun of being in my map, but 2 of the tag files has a "glitch" as where i walk into it and its not a solid figure, any idea's why?

Time: Tue August 20, 2019 11:12 AM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website