A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Huchia
About Contact
Last Post: Jan 9, 2010 05:51 PM
Interests: Architecture, Engineering, programing, video games
Your Age: 15
What Games do you play: Halo, Battlefield 2, BF 2142 demo, habbo, Navyfield, Wii, PS2, Mechwarrior 3/4
Blue flames? Wad the- AdsKB:s;.zmvMB:ds;kmS:VLKMA
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Huchia has contributed to 10 posts out of 469151 total posts (0.00%) in 3,482 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

._. last time I checked des, there was no tut for the order in which you do it....

@Hydro: Thx :D

+(consider that I've never made a map before, before reading this)

Fog:
Maybe use water with snow in it?

Or, raise the fog (if you can) to where it spans over the whole area without intersecting(?) then do small touch-up areas where the fog needs to cover (basically resizing the area of the fog)
Edited by Huchia on Jan 8, 2010 at 04:43 PM

ok, so now that I got my idea and what-not, what is the actual process?

do I do HEK then Max then Sapien, or Sapien then Hek then Max then Guerilla?

._. what's up?

Halo CE General Discussion » Map help, underground Jan 8, 2010 03:55 PM (Total replies: 8)

cool,and I just found vids on HM, ._. I hate downloads tho lol.

So know I have the know how, I ask again, anybody have a labyrinth idea? ._. or should I just make random shapes in random directions? ._.

Halo CE General Discussion » Map help, underground Jan 8, 2010 03:34 PM (Total replies: 8)

what I ment by generators (supposed to have an s x_x) was the multiple programs to create the map (ie. hek, Blitz, and like you said, Sapien and Guerilla).

Also, I was more or less asking for layouts of tunnels. (ie. pictures of a model of a tunnel plan)

Just skimmed the tut's and I didn't see anything that talked about tunnels ._.

Halo CE General Discussion » Map help, underground Jan 8, 2010 03:00 PM (Total replies: 8)

ok, I haven't seen any tutorials around (may have missed one tho ._.) but, when I play on downloading the map generators, I was going to make a 99.99% underground tunnel/cave map.
btw, I play on my map being, in general, this:

..............................__________________________________
l.......____...............l------------------------------------------------l............._____........l
\___/____\______...\_.......................(tunnels)..................__/..._____/_____\___/
..........................\__ ......(tunnels)(open area)(tunnels).....___/
............................................(tunnels)(pit)(tunnels)

you get the idea ._.
So, any suggestions on how to make the twisting and turning and basically labyrinth of paths?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Vehicle tags -How to? T-T Jan 8, 2010 08:12 AM (Total replies: 3)

:S ok, I tried both ways, neither seems to work. I did check my vehicles folder and found it had the Hvy Scorp in a new folder, should I delete the Scorp foulder and rename the Hvy scorp folder?
btw, if it would help anyone/you to help me, here's the link to it.
http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=2755

Halo CE General Discussion » Driving the Pelican -How to ._. ??? Jan 7, 2010 03:46 PM (Total replies: 2)

Halo CE General Discussion » Driving the Pelican -How to ._. ??? Jan 7, 2010 02:43 PM (Total replies: 2)

ok, I've tried a few times, even different ways. so far I've figured:
w= forward
s=hover
d=not used
a=not used
mouse= turning (left/right bank)

And for me, banking seems to make me do down into the ground.....how I don't know xD

anyway, if anyone can help me out on more controls I'd be grateful.

unless my driving just sucks xD

also, I have somehow got off the ground with some height, but I don't know how i did it._. (xD)

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Vehicle tags -How to? T-T Jan 4, 2010 09:43 PM (Total replies: 3)

ok, since I can't find a post on it, here's my situation:

I was trying to add the heavy scorp vehicle tag, click extract files (on the window as soon as you open it) and clicked my Halo folder. Well it didn't work, and that's what the creator says to do ._.

Can anyone help with the tags, and tags in general?

Time: Wed July 17, 2019 7:42 PM 391 ms.
A Halo Maps Website