A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Calypso
About Contact
Last Post: Jan 24, 2010 07:32 PM
Interests: Playing Ball and some vidya games
Your Age: 14
What Games do you play: MW, Uncharted 2, Halo
Howdy

Post Statistics
Calypso has contributed to 3 posts out of 469521 total posts (0.00%) in 3,617 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Halo CE Shortcut Problem Jan 24, 2010 07:32 PM (Total replies: 3)

So I'm trying to type in "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Halo Custom Edition\haloce.exe" -console into Halo CE cracked Target(In the properties) and it gave me this "The name 'C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Halo Custom Edition\haloce.exe' specified in the target box is not valid. Make sure the path and files name are correct.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Maps Extraction and Technical Problems Jan 19, 2010 10:21 PM (Total replies: 5)

Alright then afterwards, I tried another and it gave me that it could not create the maps.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Maps Extraction and Technical Problems Jan 19, 2010 10:02 PM (Total replies: 5)

Okay, I came across something quite odd today. So i download the maps "the great battle of asis v3 pb3.zip and b30 mpz.zip" and i save them to WINRAR. After that, i open up WINRAR and go to the files. I find b30_mpz.map and extract it to C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Halo Custom Edition\Maps". And this is what it gave me: C:\Users\Vincent Nguyen\Downloads\b30_mpz.zip: Cannot be create b30_mpz.map
Access is Denied for both of them! Is there any way to fix this mess?

Time: Sat December 14, 2019 5:12 AM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website