A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: gman57op
About Contact
Last Post: Dec 30, 2010 01:20 PM
Interests: working out,gameing,baseball,football
Your Age: 12
What Games do you play: halo,gmod,cod4,combat arms,halo2,halo ce,and much more games
i cant hear u im blind...

Post Statistics
gman57op has contributed to 27 posts out of 469458 total posts (.01%) in 3,588 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Couldn't teleport camera into starting bsp. Dec 30, 2010 01:20 PM (Total replies: 14)

How do i add a portal. An od you think this will work.

Halo CE General Discussion » Couldn't teleport camera into starting bsp. Dec 29, 2010 09:48 PM (Total replies: 14)

portal? im getting into my bsp well. but whats a portal.

Halo CE General Discussion » Couldn't teleport camera into starting bsp. Dec 29, 2010 08:44 PM (Total replies: 14)

It says absolutly nothing about it. its only from my last error in the info.

Halo CE General Discussion » Couldn't teleport camera into starting bsp. Dec 29, 2010 04:50 PM (Total replies: 14)

Its been long gamma. You are probably one of the best scripters out there. I got inside my bsp but every time i add something sapien closes and makes copy of my map. When i open the copy the object is there but it continues to do it. The map I'm working on is the only one doing it

Halo CE General Discussion » Couldn't teleport camera into starting bsp. Dec 28, 2010 03:28 PM (Total replies: 14)

Um will this help with my last comment on my forum. i alrady inside my bsp and it says i need 2 arguments to do camera set

Halo CE General Discussion » Couldn't teleport camera into starting bsp. Dec 27, 2010 04:09 PM (Total replies: 14)

Ok geting closer every step i take. One thing still stands in the way. Every time i try to add something to the map in sapien, sapien closes and makes a copy of the map. when i open the copy the object is thier but it still closes and makes a copy of the map every time i add something

Halo CE General Discussion » Couldn't teleport camera into starting bsp. Dec 27, 2010 02:13 PM (Total replies: 14)

Thanks man. but how do i do that.

Halo CE General Discussion » Couldn't teleport camera into starting bsp. Dec 27, 2010 02:00 PM (Total replies: 14)

Im having a very annoying problem, can anyone help. I created my bitmaps and lightmap. whenever i go on sapien my map is either all blue or there is ony the sky and no ground.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » my map May 26, 2010 07:18 PM (Total replies: 20)

u should use tool++

i think you can do that by extracting stuff from campain or other levels it should say fog or fog pallete. Then go to sapien and go to switch bsb or whatever its called and then go to weather or weather pallete then your on your own from there.

I dont acually know if this will work because i never done it and it was a very educated guess.

animate? lol slicesliceslice spam,spam,spam,spam copy and paste spam,spam,spam,spam,spam. HaHA spam,spam cmt rules until they stoped spv2 spam,spam whatcha gonna do with all that junk in your chrunk u big ass hunk xD

Edited by gman57op on Feb 6, 2010 at 09:52 PM

idk do you have to make it a gearbox model

oh i think we use blitzkrieg it came with the hek but if im wrong ask gamma

yup i probably am the biggist fan

i already had 7 it was extremly good but i want my windows vista aback im a vista junky.I gave my windows7 to my sister in exchange for windows vista back. But she knocked it over and browk.Im saveing up for an xbox 360 elite. not win vista which ill be getting in the summer time. Well she has 7 now and im stuck with xp.Well i dont see thats bad with xp at all.I get alot of errors well not like a massive amount of errors. One time i tried win98 it was good when xp was out and winvista waznt.Right now its just ok i think they are still selling them and the ones bieng made right now have bettur graphics car and memory well at least a lil bettur than before. reely i cant see anything that windows 7 can do that windows vista cant. windows vista can run lots of stuff at one time and so can win7 i think u can run a little bit more with 7 but still i am a windows vista junkie or whatever the hell its called hey wanna be friends.
This is the longest message ive written in a long time

Im gman57op and i approve this message

ok i dont know how to overwrite tags so ill just reinstall it. I wish i had windows vista.

oh i added a tag and it replaced another1. Wow... just 1 tag can crash your hek. Tool++
is still extremly good i only make map files i just edit maps...

hey gamma i just screwed up my tags folder if u can please send me a replacement with only the orginal stuff in it if u cant explain if u can. By the way i think i viewed your youtube account.

ok thanks when i put the .weapons down i saw on my properties palette i saw desired permutation what duz that mean

so whaat if i just wanted them to spawn in thier origonal starting positions

Time: Sun November 17, 2019 9:53 PM 266 ms.
A Halo Maps Website