A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Prod1gyXtr3m
About Contact
Last Post: Dec 7, 2010 02:57 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Prod1gyXtr3m has contributed to 13 posts out of 469503 total posts (0.00%) in 3,605 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Help creating/modding my first map =) Dec 7, 2010 02:57 AM (Total replies: 4)

wow...... this looks hard =). may take me a while to work through it all. so its called a firefight?? is their any videos tutorials that show you do this sort of scripting?? (i have only ever done msgbox in vbs format) or more specificly show you how to do a firefight?? thanks

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Help creating/modding my first map =) Dec 6, 2010 06:33 PM (Total replies: 4)

ok so i have been googling around for a while looking at guides and tut's telling me how to mod a map and do things like add a hunter, elite or marine and i think i am finally ready to mod my first map, but........ i need your help. I would like to create a survival scenario where u have to fend of wave after wave of flood (or elite ore brutes)....... ok so i think i know how to add a flood to the map but i dont know how to do things like make another wave of them respawn after the first wave or how i could make them hunt down the spartan players and try to kill them...... also does anyone know how i could integrate a money system?? so that instead of picking up weapons you have to buy them with money you earn from killing flood?? and i would like to make a portal that when you click on it (or go through it) it gives you a random gun from somewhere on the map. how would you do this??

p.s YES i have been playing black ops!!

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] ATV Arena Jan 26, 2010 07:40 PM (Total replies: 79)

just been reading through some more of the replys and from the pics (beta dosnt seem to work on my computer) it seems like an alright map i mean yes more detail in the terain and stuff but it looks fine to me and what is wrong with it looking sorta like beaver creak?

oh and this is the sort of turret i reckon would be awesome underneath a platfrom

http://www.untoldvalor.com/images/ball_turret_ad_great_shot.jpg

Edited by Prod1gyXtr3m on Jan 26, 2010 at 07:53 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » I've Always Wondered... Jan 26, 2010 07:22 PM (Total replies: 49)

my origonal xbox had xbox live and it always asked me if i would liek to conect to it but couldnt be stuffed paying for it so i never did

Halo CE General Discussion » your client is newer that the server? Jan 26, 2010 07:20 PM (Total replies: 27)

im prtetty sure i have the 1.8 ppatch

Halo CE General Discussion » no multiplayer games? Jan 26, 2010 07:19 PM (Total replies: 12)

ye me and my bro both have legal copies with the codes and cds and every thing (never owned and elegal game) could the problem be that im typing the code in wrong when i instaled it?

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] ATV Arena Jan 26, 2010 07:04 PM (Total replies: 79)

soz dont know how to quote but u were sugesting to put surrets in well i think if inside the base u had a teleporter witch too u up 2 a platfrom on the wall (relativley close to the ground not to high) but instead of ur conventinal turetts i was thinking if u had pod like things hanging under the platform with i gun poking out that has a complete 360 veiw of whats around it would work good

can u imagine what im talking about?
ill draw some sketches and try out them on

Halo CE General Discussion » your client is newer that the server? Jan 26, 2010 06:47 PM (Total replies: 27)

alot of the times that i got to play ce on multiplayer i will click a map and it will say "your client is newer than the server" or "your client is older than the server" and some time it just says "failed to connect" so wats the porblem? wat am i doing wrong?

Halo CE General Discussion » no multiplayer games? Jan 26, 2010 05:55 PM (Total replies: 12)

ye ive tried the get list button and the refresh button but it still dosnt work

so are you saying that if some one spams and i ask them to stop it i am worse than the spammers?

sorry im new and i have a lot of questions lol

Halo CE General Discussion » no multiplayer games? Jan 26, 2010 09:47 AM (Total replies: 12)

how do i stop this kiwi prob if it is the prob?
thanks =)

Halo CE General Discussion » no multiplayer games? Jan 26, 2010 09:43 AM (Total replies: 12)

how do i change the fire wall? soz im new to pc

p.s im running vista

Halo CE General Discussion » no multiplayer games? Jan 26, 2010 09:41 AM (Total replies: 12)

i think this is under the right topic but i might be wrong.

ok so i downloaded halo ce and installed all the updates and junk and i have been playing it through gamespy comrade but during a game i was told that most peopl just go to the multiplayer section and look for a game but whenever i try that no games show.

i have put it so that it allows user made maps and stuff but still no games show. 1 thing i thought it could be is when i go into it it says that there is a manual update required but when i downloaded the update (of this website) and tried to run it it said my game was up to date and didnt need it.

so wat am i doing wrong?

ive tried all the below stuff its still not working? so what now?
Edited by Prod1gyXtr3m on Jan 26, 2010 at 08:02 PM

Time: Mon December 9, 2019 3:49 AM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website