A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Spartan314
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 13, 2018 08:09 AM
Interests: I have interests.
Your Age: Unofficial adult
What Games do you play: All Halo on PC, Assassins' Creed (up until III), Age of Mythology, Batman Arkham
Former biped rigger & FP animator

Post Statistics
Spartan314 has contributed to 5580 posts out of 467256 total posts (1.19%) in 2,917 days (1.91 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Firefight Descent II - A call for help. Aug 13, 2018 08:09 AM (Total replies: 14)

Quote: --- Original message by: ItzMeFizzie
I don't posess the skills to help you, i can't code at all in fact, lol.

0 coding involved
Everything has been programmed for you, all you need to do is make the assets with the tools that have been programmed
:)

Halo CE General Discussion » Setting the record straight Aug 10, 2018 07:05 AM (Total replies: 30)

Wow are you pleading for pity or what
For all your vernacular you're actually pretty stupid. WHY would you arrange your priorities in this way.
There is absolutely no reason to continue what you're doing, so do everything you mentioned you could have done.

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE]: New Mombasa Beta Aug 9, 2018 08:31 AM (Total replies: 196)

Love the AI in this map
Eager to play it!

Halo CE General Discussion » Firefight Descent II - A call for help. Jul 21, 2018 08:54 AM (Total replies: 14)

Quote: --- Original message by: Pepzee
I assume the one folks are referring to here is the B30 Evolved set?

Yes

Halo CE General Discussion » Firefight Descent II - A call for help. Jul 18, 2018 08:38 AM (Total replies: 14)

It'd be a good move to get into discord, though I haven't done so myself. Nearly everyone that posted here has seemingly moved on to there.
I really do hope this project manages to see the day of light, even as a beta.
As for the tagset, my vote goes to Evolved Tagset

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE]: New Mombasa Beta Jul 18, 2018 08:31 AM (Total replies: 196)

Bu.ump

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Weapon Sway Jul 18, 2018 08:30 AM (Total replies: 3)

Overlay animations are known to mess up when imported.
You've gotta make them custom yourself.
It's pretty easy, just move them in the direction named by the animation name block.

Halo CE General Discussion » Stopping in Jul 14, 2018 12:17 AM (Total replies: 7)

Covert Ops was always a favorite of mine.
New Mombasa Beta is definitely one to keep an eye on, that project's not only fun but cohesive in terms of aesthetics and design.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Anyway to remove scenery using scripts? Jul 6, 2018 11:45 PM (Total replies: 4)

Quote: --- Original message by: DeadHamster
I created a fake elevator this way; player enters room. Doors close. Script screen shaking and elevator sound. Delete scenery with above, place scenery using (object_create_containing @), and when the doors open back up all scenery placements in the level have changed and it gives the illusion the player has changed floors.

ngl that's pretty damn cool

If you press tab after typing "tool" it gives you set commands

Halo CE General Discussion » sup Jun 23, 2018 04:06 AM (Total replies: 7)

i miss xfire

Halo CE General Discussion » Dreamweb 2 (Monthly Tag Releases) Jun 21, 2018 03:45 AM (Total replies: 75)

Haven't seen him in a while

Halo CE General Discussion » THEY FINALLY DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jun 15, 2018 09:21 PM (Total replies: 8)

Is it just me
Or do the Master Chief shaders from 10 years ago in Halo 3 look better

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Collision model help? Jun 13, 2018 07:58 AM (Total replies: 5)

Pretty sure it was either slappythepirate or slaphappy that drew that
I always confused the two

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 2 Campaign Request For Halo ce Jun 8, 2018 11:22 PM (Total replies: 16)

Quote: --- Original message by: Crossbow SR
Can anyone build halo 2 style for halo custom edition?

People tried, people came close, but people failed

Halo CE General Discussion » Hex Zone Classic (Release) Jun 8, 2018 12:38 AM (Total replies: 8)

bump

Halo CE General Discussion » bloodgrunts ai map Jun 7, 2018 04:19 AM (Total replies: 7)

Quote: --- Original message by: tolliverj
here's 2 links for 2 pics

Edited by tolliverj on Jun 6, 2018 at 09:53 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » What happened to the CMT SPV3 Bonus Maps? Jun 5, 2018 05:09 AM (Total replies: 8)

I think I read somewhere that 3.1 is going to get released.
3.1? 3.2? Whichever one is next up.
And they scrapped a lot of their original ideas.

Quote: --- Original message by: lolslayer
Quote: --- Original message by: Dennis
Quote: --- Original message by: Joshflighter
Honestly, I'm surprised this site isn't dead (or shut down by Dennis lol).
The website has only been open for a little over 14 years. While that may be a major part of your guys's lifetime for me it is just an eye blink.

Dude, statistically speaking you'll only see around 6x 14 years in your lifetime, it's not a blink of the eye

It's a figure of speech. Why do you think people say "life is short" all the time?

Pics or it didn't happen

Time: Wed August 15, 2018 4:36 PM 250 ms.
A Halo Maps Website