A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: PRPatxi
About Contact
Last Post: Jun 7, 2017 09:22 AM
Interests:
Your Age: cryEngin
What Games do you play: Halo, League of Legends, Dota, Starcraft, HoN, Hearthstone, Call of Duty
Dennis ban me, please,

Post Statistics
PRPatxi has contributed to 1737 posts out of 464121 total posts (.37%) in 2,484 days (.70 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

Quote: --- Original message by: Dennis
I have finally updated the Youtube API so you can now add new videos to the Halo Custom Edition Videos website.

I have been adding some but I am sure there are quite a few more available that I have missed.

you just use the "share" link from YouTube to add your video to the list. let me know if you find andy issues.

Dennis

So Dennis, what have you been up to lately? For the past 4-5 years we barely see you.

3dsMax 2011, LightWave, Houdini, Rhinoceros or Blender.

Lately I normally use Belnder as I'm mostly on Linux.

Halo CE General Discussion » Best comment so far on this forum. May 26, 2017 07:28 AM (Total replies: 33)

Quote: --- Original message by: lolslayer

Quote: --- Original message by: TheHaloKnight

I should ban everyone of you idiots that posted in this thread but I know you are incapable of even trying to act like an adult.

When was that?
Edited by lolslayer on May 26, 2017 at 07:13 AM

http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=49796

Halo CE General Discussion » Best comment so far on this forum. May 25, 2017 04:33 PM (Total replies: 33)

Quote: --- Original message by: MoooseGuy
Quote: --- Original message by: Juan
u suck =}

I want Paxti to blow my load

Nah dude, I called it first. Pick ME!

Oh, if you insist....

No no no you are all his. I insist as I always let ladies go first.

What if Paxti was Megan Fox?

Halo CE General Discussion » [Release] Immured - an immure variant May 25, 2017 11:51 AM (Total replies: 13)

Pics (>'.')>

Halo CE General Discussion » Newbie Here May 25, 2017 11:49 AM (Total replies: 7)

Hi I'm Patxi.

Halo 2 Vista General Discussion » Your favorite h2 map May 23, 2017 10:21 PM (Total replies: 86)

Coagulation.

Halo CE General Discussion » Best comment so far on this forum. May 23, 2017 10:17 PM (Total replies: 33)

Quote: --- Original message by: Sergeant Major
It also appears you have indicated your senile old mind cannot take someone differing with your opinion,
Wow that was so easy. I should bait people more. Bye.
Edited by Dennis on Jan 8, 2011 at 10:13 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » I found the map editor May 23, 2017 04:19 PM (Total replies: 9)

Before Dennis Powers, Halomaps only moderator deletes this thread I have a question for you Sparky. Is this were you got the idea of making 'Timmy the turtle'?

I'm very interested in your answer.

Cheers!

Halo CE General Discussion » NGMT is back on track May 23, 2017 12:39 PM (Total replies: 52)

Quote: --- Original message by: MatthewDratt
Quote: --- Original message by: PRPatxi
What happened to this? :<

What happens to everything in this community.

Halo CE General Discussion » Best comment so far on this forum. May 23, 2017 12:35 PM (Total replies: 33)

Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
Quote: --- Original message by: Billy G
Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337

Quote: --- Original message by: Donut
if e3po is hacking into your servers dennis, isnt that considered a form of cyber terrorism? i did some research and if im not mistaken on what he actually did, i believe its a jailable offense and fines can reach 300,000 dollars.
The Exploit was just for the game forum not at the server level. The exploit allowed a Cross Site Scripting attack in the PM subject or Preview screens that would allow someone to steal your cookie, not your actual password. But then the cookie could be modified to allow the hacker to login as you.

As I have said before this forum software is not my design and it has many deficiencies. If Modacity had not been down I would have removed the forum entirely and never looked back. No one is doing me a favor, or anyone else, by exploiting the forum software. If the user had just told me about it before he actually used it on people, I might have thanked him and then scheduled the fix with no fanfare, but once a user account was breached I shut the site down. If there is a next time the forum goes away completely. I do not have the time or the desire to put up with these childish antics. It wouldn't bother me in the least to close it entirely.
Just change your Password and you will be OK. The accounts that I know about that were breached have already had their passwords changed and emails sent to their account address.

*edit

If you can't login then use the "forgot your password" link on the login page and an email will be sent to the address you used when you opened the account. If you no longer have access to that email account then "to bad so sad".
Edited by Dennis on Nov 23, 2008 at 09:05 PM

I'd just press charges agains him and get a nice sum of money. It's about that time that clown gets what he deserves, and you deserve to make some sort of money to recouperate from putting your resources into the site, especially in the state of the economy. Kids here don't take you seriously, perhaps this will change their mind and make them grow up.

Wow masters. whats your problem.

First of all, who the hell are you? Second of all, why shouldn't E3po get what he deserve? Don't give me he was a great contributor bullcrap. He made surf maps and tryed to boost his fame with tools that didn't work, and he continued to lie to the community about them too.

He's a liar and a troublemaker and he gets what he deserves.

Halo CE General Discussion » Best comment so far on this forum. May 23, 2017 11:05 AM (Total replies: 33)

I promote rational thought. I promote diversity. I promote perspective in context and the possibility of other points of view. I promote tolerance and try not to be easily offended especially by unsophisticated or the generally inane humor of the young. And still I laugh at bathroom humor but generally crave a satirical twist of irony or intelligent observation of the human condition.

But what I don't do is expect to find intelligent well crafted humor on a user contributed website that is mostly frequented by 16 year old boys in hormonal flux filled with the angst of self discovery.

If you are asking if I think the caption is funny then no I don't, most of the captions I find childish, but that is to be expected given who is submitting them, you must keep context in mind. Is it tasteful; of course not, sixteen year old humor rarely is to people who are not sixteen. But is it so offensive that I have to huff and puff and try to make a big deal over it? No it isn't.

So to Summarize:
1) it is not funny
2) it is not tasteful
3) and in my opinion is it not a big deal that it is neither of the above (there is that tolerance thing) because it is transitory (context)

Quote: --- Original message by: Sprinkle
Do you promote this image Dennis?

But what I do think is funny, due to my perchance for irony, is that you have advertised, promoted and made static the normally transitory caption you find so offensive and think should not be shown. But that is just me.

edit: I will talk to the Lame or Game guys and forward your objection to them.
Edited by Dennis on Feb 15, 2012 at 01:05 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » modifying campaigns with HEK May 22, 2017 06:45 AM (Total replies: 7)

Some tags might be missing.

Halo CE General Discussion » NGMT is back on track May 22, 2017 06:37 AM (Total replies: 52)

What happened to this? :<

Halo CE General Discussion » 3ds Max 2017 May 22, 2017 06:35 AM (Total replies: 16)

Quote: --- Original message by: MatthewDratt
Quote: --- Original message by: Mootjuh

Most big companies have both. And most architecture companies use 3ds Max for their stuff.

We use AutoCAD, Revit and Rhinoceros is architecture and Civil & Structural Engineering. You study Civil Eng., you should know this...

We use 3ds max. Mainly for rendering purposes. Besides,I never mentioned it was the only program they use.

Plus, Civil3D is used more than Revit for Civil Engineering. I know what I'm talking about thank you.
Edited by Mootjuh on Apr 20, 2016 at 10:36 AM

Pretty sure AutoCAD is more used.

I think they use blender more in pro engineering civility

That is correct sir.

Halo CE General Discussion » Best comment so far on this forum. May 22, 2017 06:34 AM (Total replies: 33)

Quote: --- Original message by: eliteslasher
Because his opinion is the "only" opinion, right?
In this forum that is correct. Deal with it. It is the price of admission. Your choices are simple and binary in nature visit or don't.

The simple fact that many seem to forget is that you have no rights here other than what I grant you. Abuse them at your peril.

Well, other than such rights as freedom of speech, which ends of course when others are speaking and damage your own freedom or visa versa.

Edited by PRPatxi on May 22, 2017 at 06:46 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » 3ds Max 2017 May 20, 2017 06:33 PM (Total replies: 16)

Quote: --- Original message by: OrangeJuice

lol, y'all guilttripping eachother's software deployments. How much do y'all travel?

That's silly!
Edited by OrangeJuice on May 20, 2017 at 01:01 PM

A lot!

Halo CE General Discussion » 3ds Max 2017 May 20, 2017 12:43 PM (Total replies: 16)

Most big companies have both. And most architecture companies use 3ds Max for their stuff.

We use AutoCAD, Revit and Rhinoceros is architecture and Civil & Structural Engineering. You study Civil Eng., you should know this...

We use 3ds max. Mainly for rendering purposes. Besides,I never mentioned it was the only program they use.

Plus, Civil3D is used more than Revit for Civil Engineering. I know what I'm talking about thank you.
Edited by Mootjuh on Apr 20, 2016 at 10:36 AM

Pretty sure AutoCAD is more used.

Halo CE General Discussion » [xXx] BEST MAP FINAL May 12, 2017 08:49 AM (Total replies: 11)

Juan I love your maps ;P

Halo CE General Discussion » Money May 12, 2017 08:49 AM (Total replies: 121)

Quote: --- Original message by: sparky
And by extension, Dennis works -- or used to work -- to develop this forum. Has Microsoft sued him for placing ads on his web site to earn money? He is by extension making money off of the copyrighted software, just as programmers or anyone else currently doing pro bono work would be making money by extension off of the copyrighted software by making money off of their own work.

One thing is making a fan site another is creating maps, assets and modding software then charge for it.

Time: Thu August 17, 2017 7:40 AM 625 ms.
A Halo Maps Website