A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: R93_Sniper
About Contact
Last Post: Jul 4, 2018 03:29 PM
Interests: Gaming, creating and playing
Your Age: Not for you to know.....
What Games do you play: Halo, Crysis, Minecraft, Half Life, L4D, bunch of FPS games
When in Doubt, RUN!

Post Statistics
R93_Sniper has contributed to 2043 posts out of 467034 total posts (.44%) in 2,711 days (.75 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Dreamweb 2 (Monthly Tag Releases) Jul 4, 2018 03:29 PM (Total replies: 75)

Quote: --- Original message by: lolslayer
Just admit to plagiarism already

Just admit to being an idiot already

Chimera is a must have for whatever you want to do. If you plan on doing a lot of multiplayer related things, you'd want HAC2. If you're doing singleplayer, OpenSauce is what you want. Most people say that you cant use both together (though i haven't seen issues myself) so you'll need to pick what you want

Halo CE General Discussion » sup Jun 22, 2018 01:00 PM (Total replies: 7)

was on phone, got lazy

Halo CE General Discussion » sup Jun 17, 2018 09:26 PM (Total replies: 7)

Dratt and Jesse also have a small discord related to the various mini projects that exist https://discord.gg/nkZTv4J

You can still ping him on twitter. Its not out of the question since he seems to be asking everyone on twitter to tell him what the hell got broken from the port.

Its sparky. He either goes on a rant about jesus or says nothing at all. If you were expecting helpful, you went to the wrong person

Halo CE General Discussion » Plasma Pistol Flame/Fire Effects Jun 7, 2018 09:51 AM (Total replies: 4)

The fact that people still have opposition to OS makes me realize how far in the past this site is

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo PC Confirmed? May 10, 2018 01:34 PM (Total replies: 29)

Quote: --- Original message by: sparky

-snip-

^ see this guy up here? He has no idea what he's talking about. He's got a shoe so far up his back side that its sticking out of his mouth. Regardless, if you want to figure out why he's wrong, do some basic research on how IP law works in the US. That way you can be more informed than this doofus.

Halo CE General Discussion » Discord Server Needed Apr 25, 2018 10:23 PM (Total replies: 52)

Hey sparky, I have an exam tomorrow, mind praying for me having good grades so I don't have to study anymore?

Halo CE General Discussion » Adjutant News and Info! Apr 25, 2018 03:19 AM (Total replies: 952)

Quote: --- Original message by: giofrida
Not sure I am in the right thread. However, I need to extract a sound file from Halo Reach disk. The sound contains the phrase "Infection" pronounced by the announcer in Italian language. When I open a .map with Adjutant I can only find English dialogs. How can I extract them in Italian?

There's a few localized versions of the dialog tags. I've seen some of the other announcer versions and extracted them but i've only ever been able to rip it from boneyard. Try looking down the list and see if there's alternate versions within the main sound tag via permutations

Halo CE General Discussion » Discord Server Needed Apr 10, 2018 07:54 PM (Total replies: 52)

Blah blah blah jesus freak spiel and verbose speech nobody cares about

Point and case. You fail to realize that you're not a good person and we have problems with you regardless of you being a crazed religious nut. Its nothing more than adding a proverbial cherry ontop the cake, except the cherry is a turd and the cake is a turd cake

Halo CE General Discussion » Discord Server Needed Apr 8, 2018 02:40 PM (Total replies: 52)

Are you on drugs, MEGASEAN?

Only one on drugs here is you sparky. Nobody cares about your verbose jesus freak-ness. Get over yourself and your delusions of importance and adequacy

Too damn long

In all seriousness, i think i started doing random Halo Trial modding with sparkedit and HMT back in middle school so roughly 07/08. I became a mild lurker here for like two years before i made an account and did something with it, filing around between here and modhalo for the longest time. I also got PC/CE around 08/09 and did some more sparkedit stuff until i figured out how CE actually did things. Was a fun thing to PMI those Brute ghosts from extinction to PC bloodgulch. Good times

Quote: --- Original message by: BayBounty
I real new here and to the whole old-school halo modding thing but there are 3 things I am looking to figure out that I need some advice on.

- The capability of the dev mode options and what really I can do practically with them while playing other than the listed cheats.
What exactly are you looking to do and in what context? In Singleplayer you can do effectively anything, but in multiplayer you can only do so if you're host. All commands that you execute via scripts can be done via the console but if you could explain exactly what you're looking to do, that would help more

- This also sorta goes with the first one, when you bump possess an npc and use their body to go into another load cell the game freezes the body, I know why it does it because that particular npc isn't supposed to be there... I was just wondering if there was any way to work around that, prevent that, or get me moving again when I meet the wall that is cell load freezes.
The engine stores its NPCs per BSP Cluster for optimization. When you hit the trigger volume to load the next section of BSP, anything in the previous is either stored or thrown away for garbage collection depending on what it is. Unfortunately there's no way around this

- Is there a way to manually extract music files from the maps you already have? There is a particular song that is part of a 4 set song menu display when you pause the game, and you can play one of the 4 songs while you play, I was wondering if there was someway to get the audio file and put it onto my computer.

Moses answered this so I wont add on.

that looks objectively terrible

Quote: --- Original message by: DeadHamster
Pictures or Videos of this ingame?

Halo CE General Discussion » Dreamweb 2 (Monthly Tag Releases) Feb 22, 2018 01:42 PM (Total replies: 75)

Quote: --- Original message by: helldeath360

There is a guy who made forernner weapons, he can helps you, I think he is Latin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ic2_zOp63JI
Edited by helldeath360 on Feb 22, 2018 at 01:05 PM

>Anthrax
>help

Good meme

Halo CE General Discussion » Lumoria Feedback Feb 22, 2018 01:42 PM (Total replies: 69)

Quote: --- Original message by: Echo77
Voice acting was my main "issue" with Lumoria: It was really cool that they had it, and it wasn't all bad (they did better than I'd have done), but it wasn't the best either. As a player, I would rather have no voice acting (the Covert Ops campaign utilized on-screen HUD messages to convey dialogue) than sub-par voice acting.

Additionally, given the pre-Xbox influences on the Lumoria aesthetic (particularly the Spectre, Elite shield gauntlet, etc.), it would be cool to see more things like that.

Slight disagreement. The on-screen text stuff bugs me to no end. Voice acting may not have been the best but i prefer it over text on screen.

Also, that weird guardian thing could definately use a touch up, along with the boss fight

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Doom 3 for Halo Ce Feb 21, 2018 03:57 AM (Total replies: 13)

Quote: --- Original message by: Halonimator
Pay me 100 dollars and i'll give you my hell knight, cacodemon, imp and pinky...

Or pay you nothing and get it for free himself :thunk:

Halo CE General Discussion » Discord Server Needed Feb 10, 2018 01:04 AM (Total replies: 52)

Quote: --- Original message by: SomeFan
snip

+rep to this dude

Time: Mon July 16, 2018 12:52 AM 266 ms.
A Halo Maps Website