A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Super Flanker
About Contact
Last Post: Today @ 10:28 AM
Interests: 3D Modelling, Game design, VFX, Fire Arms, Space, Jets, Horror, Women.
Your Age: I'm legal if thats what you were thinking. ;)
What Games do you play: Halo, Call of duty, Project reality, Battlefield, Forza, GRID,
"To punish & enslave"

Post Statistics
Super Flanker has contributed to 7808 posts out of 460848 total posts (1.69%) in 1,604 days (4.87 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Weapons - Works in Process thread [WIP] Today @ 10:28 AM (Total replies: 14941)

Which do you prefer and why?

Cowling A)

Cowling B)

Halo CE General Discussion » We need a new mass file share? Today @ 10:27 AM (Total replies: 2)

I'm happy with hmaps and ce3.

Though I haven't downloaded a map from either since 2014, discounting hac2.

Halo CE General Discussion » SPV2 actual beta releases Today @ 10:13 AM (Total replies: 37)

Just English.

The only language that you will ever need.

Just to make sure we are all on the same track, we all believe halo online is way better than ce right?

Good.

Halo CE General Discussion » Project Armonia Today @ 10:02 AM (Total replies: 9)

OP You need to provided your unique hash number along with your discord username in order for peeps to be able to bug you.

It should be below your profile name on the bottom left hand side of the screen. (not sure about client version)

Yeah, yeah i'll do it.

3 or 4th time is the charm right?

(Not digging the drop shadow on the white text)
Edited by Super Flanker on Feb 24, 2017 at 09:39 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE] Mozzarilla v0.9.1 Today @ 09:34 AM (Total replies: 47)

$WAG Work.

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE] Mozzarilla v0.9.1 Yesterday @ 07:07 PM (Total replies: 47)

An LOD importer?

Halo CE General Discussion » (Dany woozie) i love Halomaps community Yesterday @ 07:06 PM (Total replies: 20)

Quote: --- Original message by: Halonimator

Quote: --- Original message by: MEGA_VKNG
Who cares about CE and Halo Online Black Ops 3 is the cool game to mod now. Xddddd

Cod is garbage, specially the newer ones. stop comparing that horrible game to Halo CE. Since you bring up all this Cod thingy, does cod still use the quake 3 engine?
Edited by Halonimator on Feb 23, 2017 at 06:07 PM
Edited by Halonimator on Feb 23, 2017 at 06:09 PM

It's not about the content it's about the possibilities and the freedom to do things which couldn't be done before.

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Yesterday @ 01:40 PM (Total replies: 11070)

You took a pic on a basic map of some bipeds you didn't make, what do you want, a cookie?

For a minute I thought it had something to do with the banished.

But then I saw who posted and realised that it must have something to do with a change in values.

Obviously something as significant as that should naturally translate into posting content which doesn't belong to him.

Halo CE General Discussion » SPV2 actual beta releases Yesterday @ 01:32 PM (Total replies: 37)

Quote: --- Original message by: not m00kz
Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker
Murican isn't a language it's a lifestyle.

If you want some culture learn English or English.

Alternatively if you want to really impress learn English.

I say good sir, allow me to inquire, what are these curious concepts you're offering to the members of this fine community

you aren't worth a tablespoon of nightengale droppings you silly nit. do i look british to you, my fine chap? actually, don't answer that... david bowie... right

It's Nightingale. You un-cultured bitch.

Jk not-mookz I love you, never change.

Halo CE General Discussion » SPV2 actual beta releases Yesterday @ 01:06 PM (Total replies: 37)

Murican isn't a language it's a lifestyle.

If you want some culture learn English or English.

Alternatively if you want to really impress learn English.

Halo CE General Discussion » looking for crazy maps Yesterday @ 01:03 PM (Total replies: 10)

TELETUBBIES?

Tinky winky, tipsy, lala and po?

(͡o‿O͡)

Halo CE General Discussion » Post your Top 10 HCE mappers/modders Yesterday @ 01:01 PM (Total replies: 58)

Quote: --- Original message by: EmmanuelCD
non-latino Halonimator.

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-8QLjQ7_NyFI/UQ0adWVG_II/AAAAAAAAAOc/iNAEBLTOMrQ/s369/bruce_lee_lol_gif.gif

Im Adam and i born in chicago. sadly, now i leave in mexico. At least im not a MEXICAN TRAFICAN. Hey estupidin pedazo de estiercol... aprende a no comentar. Que te valla bien el muro de trump.
Edited by Halonimator on Feb 22, 2017 at 08:05 PM

Sorry I don't eat burritos on date night.

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Feb 22, 2017 12:35 PM (Total replies: 11070)

I'm not really an environment artist, nor do I have any, we're mostly just designers (talking super secret project, not dreamweb for any of you lurkers). So I'd say they'd probably help me out a huge amount.

If you don't give me proper crit Imma tell everyone about BDT. >:/

Quote: --- Original message by: Spartan314
Just curious...
How did you even find a toolbeta.map

There is a thing you do where you purposefully create toolbeta. But it ruins everything so never do it.

OP reinstall???

Halo CE General Discussion » HALO WARS 2 is it worth getting, do to win 10? Feb 22, 2017 12:26 PM (Total replies: 14)

I do not no why u type so bedly so thefore I assoom u r being torll sory

Ty for the laugh.

AFAIK Blitz only works upto max8.

And even then you'll need to find a specially modded copy of the original.

Just use junglegym or CADS animation exporter compact.

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Feb 21, 2017 01:01 PM (Total replies: 11070)

A quick map i made for ai battles. I want to make some ai firefights like those from Gamecheat13.
http://i.imgur.com/LJEqWzr.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Q8m6TtW.jpg

Halo CE General Discussion » Post your Top 10 HCE mappers/modders Feb 21, 2017 12:57 PM (Total replies: 58)

Quote: --- Original message by: dood

Gamma927 and ODX is still alive?

Lurkers.

Time: Fri February 24, 2017 6:52 PM 282 ms.
A Halo Maps Website