A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: MEGA_VKNG
About Contact
Last Post: Jul 19, 2018 05:47 PM
Interests: Halo
Your Age: Halo
What Games do you play: Halo only
funny epic meme

Post Statistics
MEGA_VKNG has contributed to 5073 posts out of 467072 total posts (1.09%) in 1,674 days (3.03 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Weapons - Works in Process thread [WIP] Jul 19, 2018 05:47 PM (Total replies: 14965)

The weapon update I've been waiting for.

Halo CE General Discussion » Firefight Descent II - A call for help. Jul 19, 2018 05:40 PM (Total replies: 12)

It's been a while since I was able to help with this, weren't you guys having some difficulty with the last tagset due to Moooseguy not agreeing with it or something? wouldn't you need a tagset that'd more align with his ideas?

Halo CE General Discussion » Stopping in Jul 4, 2018 08:02 PM (Total replies: 7)

https://www.nexusmods.com/halo/mods/8

this map pack is very good to own.

Halo CE General Discussion » Dreamweb 2 (Monthly Tag Releases) Jul 4, 2018 07:04 PM (Total replies: 75)

I have some extended plans for CE.

For now I'll be releasing RAW FILES for my Mark V.

You'd have to adjust them to work in CE as they're PBR.

There's exports for blue, white, and Master Chief green.

Please credit me, Dutch02, and Flanker if you use these. Please only use for learning or modding purposes.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qmisozkhegoxzgd/DW2%20Mark%20V%20Textures%20Final.rar?dl=0

Intensity Updates:

the map is progressing smoothly, if not slowly. Things should speed up with my new commitment to pushing Halo content consistently as opposed to other things.

Edited by MEGA_VKNG on Jul 4, 2018 at 07:13 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Dreamweb 2 (Monthly Tag Releases) Jul 3, 2018 10:53 PM (Total replies: 75)

*shows literally any custom halo asset*

looks like Installation 01

Halo CE General Discussion » Dreamweb 2 (Monthly Tag Releases) Jul 3, 2018 05:45 PM (Total replies: 75)

making halo custom edition 2

detects your political association and locks you from playing if you're a retardpublican.

Halo CE General Discussion » <<<SPV3 +++ ERRORRR PROBLEM>>>> HELP!!! Jun 23, 2018 06:19 PM (Total replies: 1)

You see you're expecting replies yet I have literally no idea what it is you actually are having an issue with.

Who's the guy from Kansas?

Kansas doesn't exist.

E: nice try

Edited by MEGA_VKNG on Jun 23, 2018 at 06:22 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Dreamweb 2 (Monthly Tag Releases) Jun 18, 2018 08:04 PM (Total replies: 75)

Some other stuff I did because I'm lazy and stupid and haven't touched HEK

credit to Dutch02 and Flanker

Halo CE General Discussion » THEY FINALLY DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jun 15, 2018 04:49 PM (Total replies: 8)

None of this really surprised me nor do I really care at the moment.

Gotta show me more than a JPEG of Master Chiefs helmet to win me over to be honest. Although I love how the marines look like even better versions of the Reach marines they honestly might be my favorite marine design already.

The good news for me though is the new engine to be honest, not because it looks good but because now they have literally no excuse if the PC version turns out to be hot garbage once again.

Halo CE General Discussion » Dreamweb 2 (Monthly Tag Releases) May 28, 2018 12:13 AM (Total replies: 75)

Quote: --- Original message by: Halo Noob Modder117
Ever consider joining 343i? Regardless I'm just shocked of how damn amazing your stuff always looks. F'ing fantastic.
Edited by Halo Noob Modder117 on May 24, 2018 at 08:39 AM

Don't know how I missed this part but...

Absolutely not.

The Halo I know is gone, and I'd rather the series just die off. Not to mention, there's not a lot an asset flipping kid who just finished high school can do at 343.

I have my own game dev plans that are materializing, they have nothing to do with any existing property.

Thanks for answering the other question Duce.

Halo CE General Discussion » Dreamweb 2 (Monthly Tag Releases) May 24, 2018 03:53 PM (Total replies: 75)

Thanks for the comments!

The CMT tagset is a mix of early SPV3 Alpha assets and stuff seen in the final mod. (The HUD is a mix of the two)

The sky is in the tag releases for TSCE.

I don't have too much left to do, I have to finish 2 shaders, make proper kill barriers, test and refine the weapons before release.

I can't say I hit every initial goal I wanted to, but I think the map is still pretty cool in how it turned out.

Halo CE General Discussion » Dreamweb 2 (Monthly Tag Releases) May 24, 2018 12:20 AM (Total replies: 75)

So uh, I accidentally deleted the last few screenshots off my fileshare. whoops.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ql42ntxmqr4&feature=youtu.be

Thanks to Il Duce Primo for letting me deface his version of the map.

Edited by MEGA_VKNG on May 24, 2018 at 12:22 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » A New Thing. May 18, 2018 09:24 AM (Total replies: 5)

Oh this is exciting tbh.

I look forward to seeing where you go with this.

I love people who spam the same key like a downie and make it a bigger chore than it already is to browse the site on mobile thanks.

Asking for something that clearly isn't ready is the most annoying thing ever, if he had something he would have posted. Have some respect.

Halo CE General Discussion » Dreamweb 2 (Monthly Tag Releases) Apr 27, 2018 02:52 PM (Total replies: 75)

It's already been removed.

Halo CE General Discussion » Dreamweb 2 (Monthly Tag Releases) Apr 27, 2018 03:48 AM (Total replies: 75)

First of all, thanks for making Dreamweb the best tag release of 2017, not that that's any surprise.

Second, the month of May will be the grand finale and the Intensity release. After that I'm taking my leave again. It's not out of spite or anything this time.

Expect a lot of goodies overall in May, I'll be putting it all out alongside a proper goodbye video that legit makes me tear up everytime I work on it.

Thanks for everything, see you in a couple weeks.

Halo CE General Discussion » Discord Server Needed Apr 25, 2018 11:37 PM (Total replies: 52)

Quote: --- Original message by: HandofGod
Lol MEGASEAN and sparky should just have a 1v1 on someone's dedicated server and loser can't post on here for a year

I'm down, I'm departuring anyway. But winning that (and I will) would make it so much better.

I have my own server, sparky just needs to stop praying for a sec and set a day.
Edited by MEGA_VKNG on Apr 25, 2018 at 11:41 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Discord Server Needed Apr 25, 2018 10:45 AM (Total replies: 52)

You can't cure autism I guess.

Once again you play the victim because you refuse to get rid of this god complex you have.

Just leave at this point, seriously. You need some actual help because if this is how you act here I can't imagine how you are in the real world.

You act like you're about to shoot up any place that doesn't even remotely agree with your views, seriously, stop. It's actually scary at this point. Radical Christianity is just as real as any other radical religion and you're really pulling it off right now.

I also find it extremely ironic of you to call me a narcissist, seeing as how you're blaming others for hating you when you refuse to actually realize nobody gives a rats ass about God in a forum for a stupid ass game.

When I show people of the same religion the stuff you defecate out, even they agree with me that something is literally wrong with you. Just stop. Seriously. If not for me and literally everyone else here, stop so you don't shoot up some innocent Jewish or Muslim community.
Edited by MEGA_VKNG on Apr 25, 2018 at 11:00 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Friend can't join server Apr 22, 2018 05:06 AM (Total replies: 6)

It's a nice way of saying buy the game.

Time: Mon July 23, 2018 11:15 AM 234 ms.
A Halo Maps Website