A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: DeadHamster
About Contact
Last Post: May 17, 2018 07:53 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
DeadHamster has contributed to 643 posts out of 466689 total posts (.14%) in 1,445 days (.44 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Looking for Universal UI source. May 17, 2018 07:53 PM (Total replies: 4)

Copy Paste the unicode strings file and hex edit them. Theres a value that stores the length of the string. You modify that and the string itself. Or use the same number of characters and you wont have to change the value. I did exactly this to make Mombasa's UI from mooseguy's universal

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo PC Confirmed? May 11, 2018 03:28 PM (Total replies: 23)

God is the biggest narcissist there is. Why dont you mull that one over

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo PC Confirmed? May 10, 2018 02:19 PM (Total replies: 23)

Halo CE General Discussion » silence May 10, 2018 11:46 AM (Total replies: 4)

Well best of luck, I think honestly we're pretty late in the cycle to be putting this much work into a mod tool. Not any modders left to use it. But eh, go for it man.

Halo CE General Discussion » Discord Server Needed May 10, 2018 11:38 AM (Total replies: 52)

Sparky: Posts long verbose messages with a tone of superiority. Discusses topics nobody wants to talk about and actually actively avoid due to the confrontational nature and personal importance those topics usually hold. Constantly trying to convince others of the truth of his statements, which implies a subconscious uncertainty. Overzealous insistence may be more to convince himself than others, and his looking to others for agreement suggests a lack of conviction or strong will.

MegaSean: Posts exhibit a longing for acceptance from others. Multiple discussions on leaving various online communities shows the level of attachment to internet groups, which suggests a lack of positive social interactions in other facets of his life. Claims often to be the target of other's cruelty, but the common occurrence of these incidents suggest they're likely caused by his own actions. The need of acceptance by his peers in online communities and the importance placed upon those communities suggests a lack of meaningful social relationships.

DeadHamster: Total boss who don't love them hoes and doesn't get caught up in internet drama. Probably old enough to be your daddy, if the dog didn't beat him over the fence first. The lack of involvement in the global community and adherence almost strictly to the overarching topic of the community (modding) suggests that he's not here to involve in drama, and probably just likes modding Halo.

I like these, can I do anybody else?

Halo CE General Discussion » silence May 10, 2018 12:00 AM (Total replies: 4)

Any compatability for PC users?

This program edits the tags in Guerilla format? What alternative is there for mac users to Tool for compiling these assets?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Collision model help? May 9, 2018 12:04 PM (Total replies: 3)

That's an error I've never seen before.

I would .rar up the model and post it here. Others have gotten the same error but no answers as to what or why. Looking at the geometry I could probably guess at what Tool's complaining over.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » models not showing any textures?? May 5, 2018 09:52 PM (Total replies: 3)

Glad to hear you got it figured out, and happy I could help. I'm always available to assist anyone with issues as best I can. If you run into something post it here and chances are I'll reply within a day or so, if not send me a PM and I'll be sure to reply back.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » model animation May 5, 2018 08:40 PM (Total replies: 4)

Quote: --- Original message by: BOUNTYHUNT3R541
characters\marine_armored\marine_armored' don't match (region counts don't match)

Didn't see that at first. Something isn't right with the gbx_model/collision_model, not exactly sure what though. You should upload the 3DS Max file you have of the biped, I'd be able to download and take a look at the setup you have in max and see why it won't mesh with the stock animations/collision.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » models not showing any textures?? May 5, 2018 08:32 PM (Total replies: 3)

So your shader model tags properly reference the bitmap tags?

And the .gbxmodel is DEFINITELY using those shader tags?

Don't say yes, go double check.

When importing with Tool, if no shaders exist then Tool will create a blank shader for you and automatically assign that shader to the model. Tool also goes through every folder alphabetically and selects the FIRST shader it finds with a matching name, so if there are two shader tags with the same name (even if one is a shader_glass or shader_environment, etc.) Tool may have assigned the wrong shader. If Tool (at ANY point) created a shader for you, it places it DIRECTLY into the TAGS folder, which means it will find that empty shader before the actual one you created.

To double check that all of this is setup correctly; open your .GBX_MODEL tag, and find the references near the bottom to the shader tags it's using. Open each tag DIRECTLY from the .GBX_MODEL tag using the [Open] button, and verify that it opened the correct shader.

Then, with the shader tag still open, scroll down to where the diffuse bitmap is referenced, and click [Open] again. Make sure that this is the correct bitmap tag.

Now with the BITMAP tag still open, click the button that says [Show Bitmaps]. You should be able to see the bitmap you selected, if it's empty, black or blank your bitmaps are not formatted properly and must be remade. Many assets past H3 use half-size bitmaps that are inbetween two power-of-two (256, 512, 1024, etc.)

Tool cannot (should not) compile a bitmap that is not a power-of-two dimension. If any of your bitmaps are 768x or 384, you'll need to resize them with Photoshop or an equivalent image editor.

If you go through ALL of the above and are unable to fix your problem, let me know and we'll continue forward.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » model animation May 3, 2018 11:52 PM (Total replies: 4)

Not all exporters properly calculate the node-list checksum

Open your model file, collision model, and animations. Each should have a number called Node List Checksum. It should be some ridiculous number, like 106238. If not, it'll probably be 0.

Either way, just make sure that all of those numbers are the same. Doesn't matter what number it is, so long as they match.

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE]: New Mombasa Beta Apr 30, 2018 07:23 PM (Total replies: 188)

Well then good news, you can find over an hour's worth of Behind The Scenes videos located on my Youtube channel. They're in the process of uploading now and should be done very shortly. Features include a new derivative of the Universal UI.map, which is designed for use exclusively with Fall of Mombasa. Another short gameplay video is included as well. The rest all detail setups of Dropships, Scenery, AI and Scripts for the level's second BSP, the "Construction Zone" Headlong/Terminal/Ivory Tower hybrid.

Youtube Account

Edit:

Update #4- The Secret Update?

Updated the OP with a new download link, containing new BSP structures and A.I. placed for the first 2 BSPs. All A.I. drops are now handled by dropships, and there can be 2 dropships dropping off troops simultaneously. All of this is handled procedurally through scripts based on the position of the player and the number of A.I. remaining in the level, among some other minor timing restrictions placed to prevent bugs, crashes, glitches or overloading of the map.

Download and enjoy, and remember to bump my topics after I post.

Update: Known Bug with AI becoming braindead during next spawn cycle. Easy fix, poor choice of setup with scripting. Should only need to move 1 line about 3-4 commands up for the spawn scripts. No patch or fix.

Edited by DeadHamster on May 3, 2018 at 03:52 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE]: New Mombasa Beta Apr 30, 2018 06:55 AM (Total replies: 188)

Quote: --- Original message by: Spartan314
Subbed
I really enjoy the BTS aspect of this.
You don't see too much of it from projects on this scale.

BTS? The Korean boy band?

If you meant RTS, then yeah a lot of it was inspired by the work TheCerealKiller was doing with his Red Skulls mod years ago. He taught me quite a bit about scripting and how to utilize globals, which I had never even realized were a part of blamscript. He had a long-term, multi BSP RTS where you would acquire units and vehicles, decide how many to deploy on each mission alongside you and which missions to take, etc.

He never worked it to full fruition, but some of the beta missions I played were impressive and the concepts of a FPS with RTS elements intrigued me.

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE]: New Mombasa Beta Apr 30, 2018 05:23 AM (Total replies: 188)

Link

Link

Those are just two quick dev videos showcasing some of the scenario and tag work needed. One link leads to a video of setting up a BSPs trigger volumes. The other is recording a dropship animation by using the Recorded Animation Editor, and piloting the dropship's course.

Lots of media updates upcoming. If any of you frequent youtube, consider subscribing to me for over the next week or so. I get no advertising benefits from subscribers, but it'll keep you updated for when I post a new video.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » HEK+ Crash on startup Apr 29, 2018 11:37 AM (Total replies: 3)

You also have to select "disable desktop composition"

But HEK+ is inferior in every way to Refinery.

Quote: --- Original message by: Reshirom200
My debug got full ;-;

Delete it?

If you honestly truly wish to create a project you can be proud of, you should be ready to invest a year to see it to completion. The modding comes quick, the learning goes long.

To start off, download the HEK and make a custom level. Custom Maps are actually the easiest thing to make, compared to custom weapons or vehicles.

Once you have a custom map, many many people have already released weapons and vehicles that you can download and add to your mods.

The most important thing about this is that you learn what you're doing. Shortcuts to get to a finished product never help you, ever, in any part of life. The end result is nowhere near important as being able to replicate it.

So when you need help post here and ask. To get started;

• Download This
  • Acquire 3DS Max. (Don't ask how to get it, we don't discuss piracy on forum.)
  • Watch These Videos. I learned CE from the very same ones.

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE]: New Mombasa Beta Apr 24, 2018 01:34 AM (Total replies: 188)

Halo CE General Discussion » Help, couldn't allocate subcluster Apr 21, 2018 11:10 PM (Total replies: 3)

Make terrain portals to divide the level. If you already did, make nore of them.

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE]: New Mombasa Beta Apr 21, 2018 12:29 PM (Total replies: 188)

(global short spawning 0)
    (global short tempint 0)
    (global short tempint2 0)
    (global short hspawning 0)

;;The scripts below are used by the local scripts to destroy and create the dropship that places the AI in the map. Only one AI drop can be done at a time,
    ;; the local scripts wait for their chance to spawn AI, run the create dropship command, AI gets loaded up, dropped off and then it run the destroy dropship command afterwards to clean the slate.

(script static void spawn_dropship
    (object_create gl)
    (object_create dropship)
    (object_create gd_r)
    (object_create gd_l)
    (object_create td_r)
    (object_create td_l)

(unit_close gl)
    (unit_close td_r)
    (unit_close td_l)

(objects_attach dropship "gravlift" gl "")
    (objects_attach dropship "troop_door_right" td_r "")
    (objects_attach dropship "troop_door_left" td_l "")
    (objects_attach dropship "turret_door_left" gd_l "")
    (objects_attach dropship "turret_door_right" gd_r "")
    )

(script static void destroy_dropship
    (objects_detach dropship gl)
    (objects_detach dropship td_l)
    (objects_detach dropship td_r)
    (objects_detach dropship gd_l)
    (objects_detach dropship gd_r)

(object_destroy dropship)
    (object_destroy gl)
    (object_destroy gd_r)
    (object_destroy gd_l)
    (object_destroy td_r)
    (object_destroy td_l)
    )

;; Our spawn system creates a single script that spawns AI in a shared location. The AI are then migrated to local AI which populate each indivdual BSP
    ;; the spawn script is below. We call for the AI in scripts beneath it. The spawn script is global, the scripts that call it are all local.
    ;; The scripts beneath wait for the BSP to be valid, for the AI to be out of reinforcements, and for the player to be near that AI's section.
    ;; Then we run the cspawner script and wait for it to create our encounter. After 55 ticks, the local script migrates the AI and begins the dropship.
    ;;For marines, we wait until the player has left that zone and then spawn the AI, migrate the AI, and then run (ai_teleport_to_starting_location) to move them to the BSP.
    ;; the spawn points are placed so that the player cannot see them unless they are inside that zone. This makes sure that AI won't ever pop-up in front of the player's view.
    ;;For Covenant, We create 10 squads that can be dropped, to be sure there are a proper mix and setup of the characters.
    ;;Since the marines are for support, we simply pick one at random repeatedly until we have 6, and then migrate them to the local BSP.

(script continuous hspawner ;; as hspawner is a continuous, in our startup script "Preheat" we put it to sleep remotely.
    (if (> (ai_living_count hspawn) 5)
    (sleep -1) ;; if there are more than 5 marines, the script sleeps indefinitely.
    (begin ;; if there are not more than 5 marines, it spawns one at random.

(set tempint (random_range 1 10))

(if (= tempint 1)
    (ai_place hspawn/MAR))
    (if (= tempint 2)
    (ai_place hspawn/MBR))
    (if (= tempint 3)
    (ai_place hspawn/OAR))
    (if (= tempint 4)
    (ai_place hspawn/OBR))
    (if (= tempint 5)
    (ai_place hspawn/M++))
    (if (= tempint 6)
    (ai_place hspawn/PSM))
    (if (= tempint 7)
    (ai_place hspawn/PSG))
    (if (= tempint 8)
    (ai_place hspawn/PHP))
    (if (= tempint 9)
    (ai_place hspawn/FMAR))
    )
    )

;; because the script uses the (sleep -1) command in the true return of an IF statement, when the script is woken it will return back to the IF and run again.
    ;; The ELSE half is the (begin script, which randomly spawns one AI.

)

(script static void cspawner
    (set tempint (random_range 1 11))

(player_action_test_reset)

(sleep 5)

(if ( = 1 (player_action_test_look_relative_left))
    (begin
    (set tempint2 (random_range 1 11))
    (set tempint (/ (+ tempint tempint2) 2))
    )
    )

(set tempint2 (random_range 1 1000))

(if (> 500 tempint2)
    (begin
    (set tempint2 (random_range 1 11))
    (set tempint (/ (+ tempint tempint2) 2))
    )
    )

;; We do a plethora of random_range grabs of all different ranges because Bungie did not create a true RNG, and it always goes through the same cycle of numbers
    ;; By calling for a 5 tick player test, we also add another truly random element into the mix.
    ;; The more times we run the command, the more ticks it takes to spawn the AI, and the longer the scripts below have to wait after calling for them.

(ai_place cspawn/g+pp)
    (ai_place cspawn/g-pp)
    (ai_place cspawn/j+sh)
    (ai_place cspawn/s-pp)
    (ai_place cspawn/s-pp)

(if (= (game_difficulty_get) hard)
    (begin
    (ai_place cspawn/e-pr)
    (ai_place cspawn/gund)
    )
    )
    (if (= (game_difficulty_get) impossible)
    (begin
    (ai_place cspawn/e+cb)
    (ai_place cspawn/s+nd)
    (ai_place cspawn/s+nd)
    )
    )

(if (= tempint 1)
    (begin
    (ai_place cspawn/e-pr)
    (ai_place cspawn/e+pr)
    (ai_place cspawn/g+pp)
    (ai_place cspawn/g-pp)
    (ai_place cspawn/g-pp)
    (ai_place cspawn/j-pp)
    (ai_place cspawn/j+sh)
    )
    )

(if (= tempint 2)
    (begin
    (ai_place cspawn/BF-BP)
    (ai_place cspawn/BF-BP)
    (ai_place cspawn/BL-CB)
    (ai_place cspawn/g+pp)
    (ai_place cspawn/s+nd)
    (ai_place cspawn/s-pp)
    (ai_place cspawn/jSCB)
    (ai_place cspawn/j-pp)
    )
    )

(if (= tempint 3)
    (begin
    (ai_place cspawn/BL-CB)
    (ai_place cspawn/BF+BR)
    (ai_place cspawn/Bf-BP)
    (ai_place cspawn/g-pp)
    (ai_place cspawn/GUND)
    (ai_place cspawn/g-pp)
    (ai_place cspawn/j-pp)
    (ai_place cspawn/jSCB)
    )
    )

(if (= tempint 4)
    (begin
    (ai_place cspawn/e+CB)
    (ai_place cspawn/e-pr)
    (ai_place cspawn/g+pp)
    (ai_place cspawn/g+pp)
    (ai_place cspawn/g-pp)
    (ai_place cspawn/S-PP)
    (ai_place cspawn/S+ND)
    )
    )

(if (= tempint 5)
    (begin
    (ai_place cspawn/BL+BS)
    (ai_place cspawn/BF+BR)
    (ai_place cspawn/GUND)
    (ai_place cspawn/GUND)
    (ai_place cspawn/g-pp)
    (ai_place cspawn/s+nd)
    (ai_place cspawn/s-pp)
    )
    )

(if (= tempint 6)
    (begin
    (ai_place cspawn/BL-CB)
    (ai_place cspawn/BF-BP)
    (ai_place cspawn/BF-BP)
    (ai_place cspawn/s+nd)
    (ai_place cspawn/g-pp)
    (ai_place cspawn/g-pp)
    (ai_place cspawn/j-pp)

)
    )

(if (= tempint 7)
    (begin
    (ai_place cspawn/e+CB)
    (ai_place cspawn/e+pr)
    (ai_place cspawn/g-pp)
    (ai_place cspawn/g-pp)
    (ai_place cspawn/g-pp)
    (ai_place cspawn/j+pp)
    (ai_place cspawn/j+sh)
    )
    )

(if (= tempint 8)
    (begin
    (ai_place cspawn/e+pr)
    (ai_place cspawn/e-pr)
    (ai_place cspawn/g+pp)
    (ai_place cspawn/g+pp)
    (ai_place cspawn/g-pp)
    (ai_place cspawn/jSCB)
    (ai_place cspawn/jSCB)
    )
    )

(if (= tempint 9)
    (begin
    (ai_place cspawn/e+CB)
    (ai_place cspawn/e-pr)
    (ai_place cspawn/e-pr)
    (ai_place cspawn/g+pp)
    (ai_place cspawn/g-pp)
    (ai_place cspawn/j+pp)
    )
    )

(if (= tempint 10)
    (begin
    (ai_place cspawn/EUES)
    (ai_place cspawn/e+CB)
    (ai_place cspawn/g+pp)
    (ai_place cspawn/g+pp)
    (ai_place cspawn/g-pp)
    (ai_place cspawn/j+sh)
    (ai_place cspawn/j+sh)
    )
    )

)

(script startup Preheat
    (sleep -1 hspawner) ;; immediately put the hspawner to sleep, so that it starts in the OFF position.
    (objects_detach dropship gl)
    (objects_detach dropship td_l)
    (objects_detach dropship td_r)
    (objects_detach dropship gd_l)
    (objects_detach dropship gd_r)

(object_destroy dropship)
    (object_destroy gl)
    (object_destroy gd_r)
    (object_destroy gd_l)
    (object_destroy td_r)
    (object_destroy td_l)
    )

(script continuous turf
    (sleep_until (and (= 0 (structure_bsp_index)) (< (ai_living_count 0_turf) 7) (or (volume_test_objects 0turf (players))(volume_test_objects 0alley (players))(volume_test_objects 0base (players))(volume_test_objects 0town (players))) ) 5)

(if (= 0 spawning)
    (begin
    (set spawning 1)
    (cspawner)
    (sleep 55)
    (spawn_dropship)
    (sleep 5)
    (vehicle_load_magic gl "" (ai_actors cspawn))
    (ai_migrate cspawn 0_turf)
    (set tempint (random_range 1 3))

(if (= 1 tempint)
    (begin
    (object_teleport dropship turf_a)
    (recording_play dropship turf_a)
    (sleep_until (> 525 (recording_time dropship)) 5)
    (unit_open gl)
    (sleep 30)
    (vehicle_unload gl "")
    (sleep_until (= 0 (recording_time dropship)) 5)
    (destroy_dropship)
    (sleep 15)
    )
    )

(if (= 2 tempint)
    (begin
    (object_teleport dropship turf_b)
    (recording_play dropship turf_b)
    (sleep_until (> 865 (recording_time dropship)) 5)
    (unit_open gl)
    (sleep 10)
    (vehicle_unload gl "")
    (destroy_dropship)
    (sleep 15)
    )
    )

(set spawning 0)

)
    )

)

(script continuous courtyard
    (sleep_until (and (= 0 (structure_bsp_index)) (< (ai_living_count 0_courtyard) 7) (or (volume_test_objects 0court (players))(volume_test_objects 0alley (players))(volume_test_objects 0base (players))(volume_test_objects 0exit (players))) ) 5)

(if (= 0 spawning)
    (begin
    (set spawning 1)
    (cspawner)
    (sleep 55)
    (spawn_dropship)
    (sleep 5)
    (ai_migrate cspawn 0_courtyard)

(if (= 1 tempint)
    (begin
    (object_teleport dropship courtyard_a)
    (recording_play dropship courtyard_a)
    (sleep_until (> 370 (recording_time dropship)) 5)
    (unit_open gl)
    (sleep 10)
    (vehicle_unload gl "")
    (destroy_dropship)
    (sleep 15)
    )
    )

(if (= 2 tempint)
    (begin
    (object_teleport dropship courtyard_b)
    (recording_play dropship courtyard_b)
    (sleep_until (> 760 (recording_time dropship)) 5)
    (unit_open gl)
    (sleep 10)
    (vehicle_unload gl "")
    (destroy_dropship)
    (sleep 15)
    )
    )

(set spawning 0)

)
    )

)

(script continuous jalley
    (sleep_until (and (= 0 (structure_bsp_index)) (< (ai_living_count 0_jalley) 7) (or (volume_test_objects 0court (players))(volume_test_objects 0alley (players))(volume_test_objects 0base (players))(volume_test_objects 0town (players))) ) 5)

(if (= 0 spawning)
    (begin
    (set spawning 1)
    (cspawner)
    (sleep 55)
    (spawn_dropship)
    (sleep 5)
    (ai_migrate cspawn 0_jalley)

(if (= 1 tempint)
    (begin
    (object_teleport dropship jalley_a)
    (recording_play dropship jalley_a)
    (sleep_until (> 685 (recording_time dropship)) 5)
    (unit_open gl)
    (sleep 10)
    (vehicle_unload gl "")
    (destroy_dropship)
    (sleep 15)
    )
    )

(if (= 2 tempint)
    (begin
    (object_teleport dropship jalley_b)
    (recording_play dropship jalley_b)
    (sleep_until (> 765 (recording_time dropship)) 5)
    (unit_open gl)
    (sleep 10)
    (vehicle_unload gl "")
    (destroy_dropship)
    (sleep 15)
    )
    )

(set spawning 0)

)
    )

)

;; These next scripts monitor the living count of the AI marines. One important part is the >10 living count check of all AI marines
    ;; Because the marines migrate, they will all end up in one encounter. If we don't cap the global AI marine count, they'll constantly spawn in the encounters
    ;; that the player isn't located next to until the game crashes. Also, we only spawn if the player is NOT in that zone, so that they won't see AI spawns.

(script continuous 0_cybase

(sleep_until (and (= 0 hspawning) (= 0 (structure_bsp_index)) (< (ai_living_count 0_cybase) 5) (not (volume_test_objects 0court (players))) (> 10 (+ (ai_living_count 0_cybase) (ai_living_count 0_underpass) (ai_living_count 0_oldtown)) ) ) 5)

(set hspawning 1)
    (wake hspawner)
    (sleep_until (= 6 (ai_living_count hspawn)) 5)
    (ai_migrate hspawn 0_cybase)
    (ai_teleport_to_starting_location 0_cybase)
    (set hspawning 0)

)

(script continuous 0_underpass

(sleep_until (and (= 0 hspawning) (= 0 (structure_bsp_index)) (< (ai_living_count 0_underpass) 5) (not (volume_test_objects 0base (players))) (> 10 (+ (ai_living_count 0_cybase) (ai_living_count 0_underpass) (ai_living_count 0_oldtown)) ) ) 5)

(set hspawning 1)
    (wake hspawner)
    (sleep_until (= 6 (ai_living_count hspawn)) 5)
    (ai_migrate hspawn 0_underpass)
    (ai_teleport_to_starting_location 0_underpass)
    (set hspawning 0)

)

;; The following script allows for the marines to "follow" the player around the map. Based on the location that the player is in, the marines will migrate to that encounter and use those firing points.

(script continuous 0_migration

(cond
    ((volume_test_objects 0base (players))
    (begin
    (ai_migrate 0_cybase 0_underpass)
    (ai_migrate 0_oldtown 0_underpass)
    ))
    ((volume_test_objects 0court (players))
    (begin
    (ai_migrate 0_underpass 0_cybase)
    (ai_migrate 0_oldtown 0_cybase)
    ))
    ((volume_test_objects 0alley (players))
    (begin
    (ai_migrate 0_cybase 0_oldtown)
    (ai_migrate 0_cybase 0_oldtown)
    ))
    ((volume_test_objects 0town (players))
    (begin
    ))
    ((volume_test_objects 0turf (players))
    (begin
    ))
    ((volume_test_objects 0exit (players))
    (begin
    (ai_migrate 0_underpass 0_cybase)
    (ai_migrate 0_oldtown 0_cybase)
    ))
    )
    )

Hm, that's an interesting bit of blamscript. Based on what I'm reading there, it almost looks like the Outskirts BSP is fully playable, and uses recorded animations on dropships for placing the AI.

I don't see anything in there about the jackal snipers yet, but I'm sure that's coming soon. I'd imagine the rest of the BSPs wouldn't take much more than some copy/pasting and Sapien work.

Edit: As always, please say "wow interesting" so I can later update the thread.
    Edited by DeadHamster on Apr 21, 2018 at 12:58 PM

Time: Tue May 22, 2018 12:13 AM 437 ms.
A Halo Maps Website