A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: The Master
About Contact
Last Post: Jun 19, 2017 06:23 PM
Interests: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgQDZKP-pmE
Your Age: 1492 best year of my life
What Games do you play: Not Halo
~En Lepanto la victoria y la muerte en Trafalgar~

Post Statistics
The Master has contributed to 200 posts out of 463380 total posts (.04%) in 1,055 days (.19 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » I have returned Jun 19, 2017 06:23 PM (Total replies: 58)

Quote: --- Original message by: MatthewDratt
Quote: --- Original message by: assassinchief
Quote: --- Original message by: lolslayer
Quote: --- Original message by: The Master
who are you

Exactly xD
Probably a HMF elder that is from before 2010

You're giving me too much credit. I was an extremely obnoxious and somewhat notorious troll, I was also a 10 year old kid.

Now you're a 13 year old kid! Congrats! We all grow up eventually.
Some of us don't, apparently

Halo CE General Discussion » I have returned Jun 19, 2017 08:16 AM (Total replies: 58)

Quote: --- Original message by: lolslayer
who are you

Exactly xD
Probably a HMF elder that is from before 2010
For a second there I thought I was in another forum, still using that profile pic huh?

Halo CE General Discussion » I have returned Jun 18, 2017 08:21 PM (Total replies: 58)

who are you

Halo CE General Discussion » Best comment so far on this forum. May 23, 2017 12:18 PM (Total replies: 33)

Is this forum even about halo ce anymore

Halo CE General Discussion » Money May 5, 2017 04:54 PM (Total replies: 121)

Quote: --- Original message by: Caesar
Quote: --- Original message by: Dennis

Quote: --- Original message by: Twinreaper
Actually this thread does the raise the question about where Microsoft actually stands on the issue,
It doesn't. Microsoft owns the intellectual property rights to the Halo franchise. They are very clear in their intentions about the product as indicated in their EULA and usage guides and statements. In the past they have issued very public cease and desist orders on fan made content and have a history of protecting their property rights. They are actually very liberal about fan made products but you cannot start a business to sell their intellectual property rights or the Halo game no matter how much you may quibble or prevaricate in this forum.
Edited by Dennis on May 5, 2017 at 12:25 PM

Y people so scared of microsoft they dont care about halo. Sparky has the rights to do this. Idk after halo 6 is out microsoft will no longer care for halo.
Even if there's no reason to be scared of them, the right thing to do is still asking them for permission.

Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker
Quote: --- Original message by: Banshee64
Quote: --- Original message by: OHunterO
2008 version does everything you need tbh.
I could make a 3d model by manually writing the file in notepad++ and that'd be everything I really need, but other tools are way easier and more efficient at doing the job.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/915/142/8c3.jpg

I bet he could *sniffles* DDoS *snorts* your minecraft server too.
You know what I mean, I thought after all these years y'all would have matured.

Quote: --- Original message by: OHunterO
2008 version does everything you need tbh.
I could make a 3d model by manually writing the file in notepad++ and that'd be everything I really need, but other tools are way easier and more efficient at doing the job.

Halo CE General Discussion » it's a thing. Halo CE 60 FPS Mar 20, 2017 06:49 AM (Total replies: 86)

Quote: --- Original message by: SBB_Michelle
I think Halonimator needs an intervention.

/\

Inb4:

http://www.veteranmuseum.org/sites/default/files/Uncle%20Sam%20%26%20Pancho%20Villa.jpg

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Mar 13, 2017 10:19 PM (Total replies: 11326)

Quote: --- Original message by: XxPopeAK49xX
http://i.imgur.com/KJ9TJ9a.jpg

Red Base completed. Animation for the fans need to be sped up a bit.

-Animation-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scGJ-HhKVE8&feature=youtu.be
Oh wow that's awesome. I wish there were more "classic" styled maps out there.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Custom Edition on Linux ( 2017 ) Mar 13, 2017 04:57 PM (Total replies: 16)

Linux sux dix, but nice job nonetheless

Now this is what I'd call necrobumping

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE] Mozzarilla v0.9.1 Mar 7, 2017 09:02 PM (Total replies: 84)

Quote: --- Original message by: il Duce Primo

Also that's freaking impressive for actually a woman

Now that's rusty.
Edited by il Duce Primo on Mar 7, 2017 at 06:24 PM
Maybe phrased poorly but the point is you're making a big deal out of it, which shouldn't be.

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE] Mozzarilla v0.9.1 Mar 7, 2017 05:37 PM (Total replies: 84)

TIL you're actually a woman

Also that's freaking impressive

Oh dear, oh dear do you mean to imply that because she is a woman you thought she would be immediately inferior to us boys???

Tut, tut, tut.
Why are you concerned about women being superior to you?

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE] Mozzarilla v0.9.1 Mar 6, 2017 09:14 PM (Total replies: 84)

TIL you're actually a woman

Also that's freaking impressive

Halo CE General Discussion » The Omega Campaign Feb 25, 2017 08:08 PM (Total replies: 70)

It's very dark.
Like your heart.

Ya sweet talking me?
You have to ask?

Halo CE General Discussion » The Omega Campaign Feb 25, 2017 07:48 PM (Total replies: 70)

It's very dark.
Like your heart.

Halo CE General Discussion » SPV2 actual beta releases Feb 25, 2017 06:20 AM (Total replies: 71)

English is doomed with Trump and Brexit, deberías empezar a hablar español, resurgiremos de nuestras cenizas como glorioso fénix de ojos negros y raza hispana!

Halo CE General Discussion » Do we need a new map hosting thing? Feb 24, 2017 08:03 AM (Total replies: 6)

Good point but let's keep whitelisting this on adblock shall we?

Halo CE General Discussion » Do we need a new map hosting thing? Feb 23, 2017 05:18 PM (Total replies: 6)

Quote: --- Original message by: Tucker933

This is still the site to go for reliability though.

How so?
Edited by Tucker933 on Feb 23, 2017 at 04:01 PM
It's been up for more than a decade and I don't think Dennis is planing on taking it down 'till it is no longer worth it to host the maps.

Halo CE General Discussion » Do we need a new map hosting thing? Feb 23, 2017 03:55 PM (Total replies: 6)

Quote: --- Original message by: HandofGod
Halo CE3 (haloce3.com) is the place to go to for new maps/mods. They upload new stuff pretty regularly compared to halomaps.
This is still the site to go for reliability though.

Time: Tue June 27, 2017 11:32 PM 406 ms.
A Halo Maps Website