A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Halonimator
About Contact
Last Post: Today @ 01:49 AM
Website: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7wU7vrKl5dpxXMIJ6W1UWQ
Interests: 343 INDUSTRIES
Your Age: 18
What Games do you play: Halo ... And pc
https://imgur.com/ZBjOJ4L
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Halonimator has contributed to 1235 posts out of 464320 total posts (.27%) in 1,042 days (1.19 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Today @ 01:49 AM (Total replies: 11402)

This looks like it should be around 1k, Maybe you need to add detail where is needed and delete unnecessary edges. (type [ctrl+shift] "this also removes the vertex surrounding the edge" or just normal [shift]). Finally, could you use some blend shaders for the ground. other than that I am keeping an eye to your map "even if I don't play mp as much".

Hotgulch and some lightmaps made in 3dsmax (+using OS uvs importer and aether)

Edited by Halonimator on Oct 21, 2017 at 01:54 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Oct 16, 2017 11:21 AM (Total replies: 11402)

Pope inspired me to make a bloodgulch rip-off.

[WIP]Hotgulch

Halo CE General Discussion » The Essential Mapping Pack [By Halonimator] Oct 8, 2017 02:02 PM (Total replies: 11)

Quote: --- Original message by: il Duce Primo
Post the contents

there is multiple files inside of each folder.

I will make an expansion to this pack.
Edited by Halonimator on Oct 8, 2017 at 02:10 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » The Essential Mapping Pack [By Halonimator] Oct 8, 2017 01:13 PM (Total replies: 11)

Because halo only use 800mb of ram regardless of how much ram your pc has.

Halo CE General Discussion » Modding Competition Oct 7, 2017 11:23 PM (Total replies: 8)

Finished a quick single player map, now I have to make a topic...

Edited by Halonimator on Oct 7, 2017 at 11:25 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » The Essential Mapping Pack [By Halonimator] Oct 7, 2017 11:13 PM (Total replies: 11)

I'm making a tutorial series in Spanish, so I did an updated mapping pack filled with all the modern and essential tools I use to mod my halo (this pack also contains other stuff like upgrades, patches and fixes...).

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ccaak6c5u6pgya7/HALO_CE_MAPPING_TOOLS.zip

Compressed Size 449.23 MB
Uncompressed Size 880.00 MB

Halo 2 Vista General Discussion » Easy way to rip the sounds in H2V? Oct 4, 2017 08:28 AM (Total replies: 3)

Just extract them from the Xbox, aside from the HD hud and some uncompressed textures, everything seems to be the same. Mr. Mowhawk its outdated and buggy (at least my version).

Install all the vanilla tags http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=6690 for some odd reason spv3 still uses some old tags. Another question, did you used refinery or H+ to extract those tags?

Also check your debug file (both the one inside the game folder and the other from the game save folder).
Edited by Halonimator on Oct 4, 2017 at 08:25 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Oct 3, 2017 11:00 PM (Total replies: 11402)

those are granite textures not metal, and I didn't test this to show how normal hyper textures look, I did this because I want to use hughmungus lightmaps and specially GROUND TEXTURES.
Edited by Halonimator on Oct 3, 2017 at 11:00 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Operation Purgepoint (Formerly Project X) Oct 3, 2017 10:54 PM (Total replies: 86)

at least release purgepoint 1, ive been waiting for this for too long.

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Oct 2, 2017 09:39 PM (Total replies: 11402)

Large textures don't work well with halo ce.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLXPu4ezB9g

Halo CE General Discussion » Modding Competition Sep 26, 2017 01:41 PM (Total replies: 8)

The exact moment now I can rush a sp map for a quick buck. taco.map and the_wall.map will be there soon. (only two joke maps)

Some crazy fool leaked some h3a concept art.

Edited by Halonimator on Sep 25, 2017 at 10:20 PM

I donít have time to explain why using spv3 tags is worth your time... Masterz1337 doesn't know anything about classic halo's balance.

Halo CE General Discussion » Have HAC2. Don't know what to do pls help!!! Sep 20, 2017 10:02 PM (Total replies: 29)

Buy it, or be a shame of your self pirate. use at least a valid serial code.

Johnlex3 will punish you!, send a Colombian drugs army!, and rip tags! because of you.

Halo Ce-PC price is: $ 19 and Custom edition is free but you need the og serial code.
Edited by Halonimator on Sep 20, 2017 at 10:02 PM

Didn't they updated eax? that's the older version. I have it! I need the topic.
Edited by Halonimator on Sep 20, 2017 at 09:53 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo: Composition Sep 20, 2017 09:51 PM (Total replies: 402)

Share with us some nice hd ones.

Masterz1337 offered me a shlong time ago to test his abominations, but I rejected him like the boss I am.

All Spv3 tags will be released when cmt bug fixes it... or something.

set chimera fov to chimera_vertical_fov 55.41

and OS4 fov to 90 os4 fov (or 85)

With this method you will see less distortion than before. Here's some pics...

renamed my Project to the "classic mapping team project tyrant" ... but I've created a new faction of insectoid-robot aliens from scratch (like the vex but less annoying)... better than those Prometheans.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Sep 3, 2017 02:21 PM (Total replies: 12103)

About the other planet flood maps. they are finished but they still use the modified cmt tagset. maybe it isn't a good idea to release them, I don't want people to relate my work with sneils1337 mod.

Time: Sat October 21, 2017 1:33 PM 312 ms.
A Halo Maps Website