A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: EmmanuelCD
About Contact
Last Post: Jun 22, 2018 08:35 PM
Interests: why are there no gif avatars?
Your Age: 21
What Games do you play: your mamas
End my suffering
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
EmmanuelCD has contributed to 1217 posts out of 467070 total posts (.26%) in 1,293 days (.94 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

Quote: --- Original message by: SBB_Michelle
I'd start looking on the covenant side, because all of CE's covenant weapons kind of suck.

Tell me more

Quote: --- Original message by: HandofGod
So you're going to model a weapon? What happened to retiring from Halo? lol

Quote: --- Original message by: EmmanuelCD
I will finish all of my c7ap and then I will retire

This includes the SideWinder Remake and the last Hex Zone versión... I only have to august to retire, I will have 10 hours of class 5 days a week, no time

Quote: --- Original message by: HandofGod
Quote: --- Original message by: EmmanuelCD
I want to add long-mid range weapons, something between sniper and the pistol (aka the BR and DMR), any suggestion for damage, range, fire rate etc?

My fear is if i add these ones the sandbox will be broken

Maybe the CMT MA5K but with a 3x scope and slightly faster fire rate (32 rounds) than the pistol but not 3 round burst. Damage would have to be decent or you could remove the scope option and make the bullet damage higher but with more gun recoil?

My proposals are the following one

DMR
-1.5 times damage respect from the pistol, 4x and 2x scope, also 2 times slower and 30% precisión and same recoil

BR
-0.5 damage, 2x scope, a Little bit faster 1.5 times, and 32 bullets, also reduced recoil and less precisión

I will atempt to model this shi7 from this concept

Basically taking out the iron sights and leaving only the scope

LONG LIVE THE BULLOP DESIGN

Halo CE General Discussion » Dreamweb 2 (Monthly Tag Releases) Jun 20, 2018 09:02 PM (Total replies: 75)

Neat,looks like the Installation 01 bipeds

wait, is Flanker still around?

I want to add long-mid range weapons, something between sniper and the pistol (aka the BR and DMR), any suggestion for damage, range, fire rate etc?

My fear is if i add these ones the sandbox will be broken

Halo CE General Discussion » Hex Zone Classic (Release) Jun 13, 2018 02:27 PM (Total replies: 8)

Update Versión 2

Download it here

https://mega.nz/#!fkcFRAYR!wVeXQPXWPDNdpucrPipuCHHbl8895qcy63oLr2bLAkw

Changes

-Updated weapon placemaent
-Updated player spawn layout
-Minor fixes
-Fix one phantom BSP

A little bit of eye candy to not die ignored, planned to be included in the upgraded version

(\/ \/ This is not part of the Classic Versión \/ \/ )

Halo CE General Discussion » Hex Zone Classic (Release) Jun 8, 2018 12:21 AM (Total replies: 8)

Quote: --- Original message by: SOI_7
Great! Do you still have the original, uncompressed bitmaps data files of the skybox and the bsp textures?

Not everything, I used this skybox and avoid compiling at 32 bit due to map size increasing

skybox
http://i.imgur.com/MCcvD48.png

For bsp textures my desktop PC died and I need a SATA-USB adapter to retrieve the original files from the hard drive, I only have the actual map uploaded in Mega

Please Bump since I need to show some stuff later

Updates

Planing Version 2

Quik testing on tuesday showed that I need a diferent setup for the ítem and player spawn, less diversity but much better balaced

Item placement was reduced and also moved some player spawns.

Halo CE General Discussion » bloodgrunts ai map Jun 5, 2018 09:20 PM (Total replies: 7)

You can upload pics at least...

I well check it out and send some feedback

Halo CE General Discussion » Hex Zone Classic (Release) Jun 5, 2018 12:49 PM (Total replies: 8)

Quote: --- Original message by: SOI_7
I could do something cool with your map if you give me the permission

Granted, do what whatever you need

Quote: --- Original message by: KVOND

Because having 4 rocket launchers and 2 FRG in the same small symmetrical map is always a good idea...
Edited by KVOND on Jun 5, 2018 at 03:41 AM

Believe or not its the idea, to have a chaotic map.

Quote: --- Original message by: lolslayer
"Activar windows"
Ahahahah

Really nice looking map btw, shows what some creative ideas can do with old engines

Thanks, ignore that sign, I 7uck3d up my hard drvie and the license broked

Edit:

Testin will retrieve feedback to improve on the other versión.
This will prove my concept or not, so to make the next one enjoyable
Edited by EmmanuelCD on Jun 5, 2018 at 12:59 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Hex Zone Classic (Release) Jun 5, 2018 12:13 AM (Total replies: 8)

Well its time for another crappy map, now the only ones left are SideWinder remake and the other Hex Zone (with updated visuals) to definitly leave

Map was born in 2015, killed by its own arrogance, to many bugs, op weapons, and

PHANTOM BPS'S

Classic versión includes stock Halo 1 weapons, fixed all phantom bps's, non op weapons and a diversified layout for intense combat in 4v4 or higher player count

Recomended Gametypes:
KOTH
CTF
Slayer

Supports all gametypes

original thread

http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=48730&start=1

PICS

Download Here

https://mega.nz/#!n5FlSaqQ!2BHGXbiTLFiAQKIAwwD206s-EpZJ55KyKZenwiTBuhY

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 1.5 maps converted to CE Jun 4, 2018 09:58 PM (Total replies: 7)

Thank you Michelle, I would like to take a look to this maps to know how they work on the spawn times as I mentioned earlier

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE Windowed May 23, 2018 12:16 AM (Total replies: 12)

Stop bumping decade old threads

Halo CE General Discussion » JMS exporters May 22, 2018 11:18 AM (Total replies: 7)

Win10 is compatible with 3ds Max 8 I don't understand why it shouldn't​ work.

Halo CE General Discussion » Horrible, horrible faliure... May 21, 2018 08:19 PM (Total replies: 8)

I need pics

Halo CE General Discussion » HNH Episode 2 (Uncomplete Release) May 19, 2018 10:47 PM (Total replies: 3)

Well this map was goning to be released last year in Octuber but school didn't let me finish it, so now even if its not 100% finished I'm releasing it becuase I won't be making maps again, I will finish all of my c7ap and then I will retire, there's no point being in this comunity, I need to move. Nobody will miss me anyways

Well this is a "Horror Map Simulator", its suposed to be scary, it depends heavly on jumpscares since I coundn't achieved a horror atmosphere correctly (This doesn't mean the game its not scary).

Your sent to a Non especified planet where the UNSC researches bio-weaponary and as always things went wrong...

Download for Standard Halo CE

https://mega.nz/#!K08gzDTZ!daghaXVvs7V_ylf-TIB0kVV3l9LAHBFuTdo2KPbQ7Fc

Download for Spanish Halo CE

https://mega.nz/#!Ot83RSiY!6vJs4Hc8rzPrSuZjgXlseyK80xPdLJ4LxUfjVojIvv8

Troubleshooting

In case your bitmaps are wrong dowload the bitmap.map you need:

https://mega.nz/#!rsUVjbpY!3w9NhX7C6qI-cXzmlfY4c1LMhAYm-D1R7DGGS9DcJy4

Know Issues

-Some enemies get stuck in the Woods

-Large geometry areas in the bsp are not affected to dynamic light due to large smoothing groups

-Terminals don't work very well with Chimera (Develper mode 182 or something like that)

-High system requirements (not very much, dont expect a PIV to run it)

-Trigger volumes may not work well, I put some anticheat scripts not sure they actually work.

etc
Edited by EmmanuelCD on May 19, 2018 at 10:51 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE]: New Mombasa Beta Apr 21, 2018 09:52 PM (Total replies: 191)

wow interesting

Halo CE General Discussion » Help, couldn't allocate subcluster Apr 21, 2018 09:16 PM (Total replies: 3)

That happens when you have more than 16k of polies per cluster, you should lower the polycount or divide the space with portals in to more clusters

PD: Cluster is a section of the BSP

Halo CE General Discussion » MCC Bringing Halo CE maps to Xbox Apr 17, 2018 10:08 PM (Total replies: 8)

Latino Johnlex bloodgulch mods in Xbox, no thanks...

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo: Online v0.6.0 Releases This Friday Apr 17, 2018 06:39 PM (Total replies: 5)

I don't care

I only care to show that I don't care

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE]: New Mombasa Beta Apr 16, 2018 03:39 PM (Total replies: 191)

Nice a55 there though,

good ports, now we need more civilians as others have stated

Halo CE General Discussion » Bypassing Max Draw Distance with OpenSauce Apr 9, 2018 10:59 PM (Total replies: 8)

Quote:
function OnScriptUnload()
safe_write(true)
write_int(0x637D18, 1024)
safe_write(false)
end

So this function is for writing a new value in the pointer?

I found this very similar to Matlab Code

Edit, lol I ask an none lua versión because i didnt read it was a chimera script

Edited by EmmanuelCD on Apr 9, 2018 at 11:05 PM

Time: Sun July 22, 2018 10:35 AM 313 ms.
A Halo Maps Website