A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: lolslayer
About Contact
Last Post: Jan 18, 2018 07:09 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play: Halo, Knights and merchants, King Arthur's Gold
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMHbAKvPJkU

Post Statistics
lolslayer has contributed to 939 posts out of 465241 total posts (.20%) in 1,037 days (.91 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE]: New Mombasa Beta Jan 18, 2018 07:09 AM (Total replies: 131)

Can't seem to find any AI

Can't wait for the update!

Halo CE General Discussion » Operation Purgepoint (Formerly Project X) Jan 15, 2018 03:34 AM (Total replies: 109)

Quote: --- Original message by: rcghalohell
13 total. i made that mistake when realizing putting too much would lag it out, so its just going to be a base level for one more level. other than that i know what im setting up for the rest, im upscaling some hud items, however i cant find an upscale for the shotgun reticle.

you might like the 5th level. im releasing another set after the 6th level. then again on the 8th and 9th. however i feel it would be good to figure out for story reasons how the rest is released... maybe 11th and then full set

I'm definitely interested to see more of this, and if you want to know more about my thoughts with my playthrough hit me up on discord, I'm in the SBB group ;)

Also, I see you're a man of Xbox exclusives aswell :p

Halo CE General Discussion » Operation Purgepoint (Formerly Project X) Jan 13, 2018 07:18 PM (Total replies: 109)

Quote: --- Original message by: rcghalohell
Quote: --- Original message by: lolslayer
Hehehe, no doubt that you were inspired by this :P

Might want to skip the 9th level intro :P

9th level?!?!?

That's a lot man

Also, I didn't really give you feedback, but the most important thing I can think of is that some outdoor areas were too big and too empty, it gave me a similar feeling as when I'm in a dream and I get more and more alone along the way, not a good thing.

Some outdoor areas were great, the first outdoor area after getting out of the forerunner facility was really great for example, there was cover, it wasn't too big, it didn't feel empty and it was a fun encounter, keep going forward with that!

Halo CE General Discussion » SP MOD Announcement Jan 8, 2018 03:17 AM (Total replies: 9)

Very interesting, I do wonder how well the encounters will work on this map though

Hehe, thx Kirby
Edited by lolslayer on Jan 7, 2018 at 06:15 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Operation Purgepoint (Formerly Project X) Jan 7, 2018 05:44 AM (Total replies: 109)

Hehehe, no doubt that you were inspired by this :P

Halo CE General Discussion » Operation Purgepoint (Formerly Project X) Jan 5, 2018 11:31 AM (Total replies: 109)

I like the voice acting on this vid :)

Yeah, this is some nice stuff

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Jan 4, 2018 06:08 AM (Total replies: 11445)

For both last posts, it looks very promising, can't wait to see more!

Quote: --- Original message by: kirby_422
Gib H2SPP news pls

No real news, other than all the BSPs for 06a are done (pretty sure I showed that during the final CE3), although I'd like to do touchups. Pretty sure I only had one more BSP for 06b to get ingame, although I believe all those BSPs (that werent shared with 06a) needed touchups. I did something related to instance geo, but I don't remember what. All the devices are setup and ingame for 06a (pistons and such).

For actual plans (which I havent touched in eternity), in 06a, during the transport between the two walls, there is going to be a flood juggernaut latched onto a sentinel enforcer; helping one won't exactly do well for you (trying to decide still whether they tie by themselves, or whether it'll be how juggernauts are included in the story, like a mini-boss after it finishes the enforcer)

Anyways, should be able to redo my duel wielding yet again (did I even show you guys the last version? probably not) using chimera's LUA stuff. I guess ill look into that today, see what kind of new dual POC I can get done.

Thanks, this is some nice info, can't wait to see more of it :)

Gib H2SPP news pls

Halo CE General Discussion » How do I block interpolation on my server? Dec 30, 2017 06:55 AM (Total replies: 26)

Quote: --- Original message by: KVOND
the wireframe command only works on self hosted matches on lan, it's disabled and blocked as soon as you join a dedicated server.

please stop being stupid.

Thanks bro

Halo CE General Discussion » Spikes122 Halo Cloner Dec 26, 2017 06:33 PM (Total replies: 6)

Quote: --- Original message by: not giraffe
Still unsure what this exactly does, does it place another player that you can access from the same client?

It sets the player's object id to null, which causes the player to respawn while leaving the old player object still alive.

thx, good explenation

Quote: --- Original message by: MatthewDratt
seam

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Halo CE General Discussion » Spikes122 Halo Cloner Dec 26, 2017 02:59 PM (Total replies: 6)

Still unsure what this exactly does, does it place another player that you can access from the same client?

Very nice Matt, can't wait for this projec, was wondering for quite a while actually if it's almost finished and it does seam like it is! :)

Halo CE General Discussion » [Release] El horizonte Dec 20, 2017 06:51 PM (Total replies: 2)

Looks promising, but what's the goal of this map?

Try "The silent cartographer: evolved"

In the meantime, you can wait for these gems:
-Halo composition
-Project Takedown: Extermination
-Heretic Hunt <3

Halo CE General Discussion » How do I block interpolation on my server? Dec 17, 2017 04:39 PM (Total replies: 26)

Quote: --- Original message by: Jam
Quote: --- Original message by: 002

Quote: --- Original message by: R93_Sniper

Quote: --- Original message by: 002

I am planning on open sourcing Chimera in the near future. After I do so, you will be able to remove interpolation, yourself. You can then dispatch this modified code to everyone who joins your server and set a password on your server so people who have the official version cannot join.

Hope that solves your problem.

I feel like you shouldnt bother allowing that. If people want to turn off interpolation, it should be clientside. Having a serverside restriction for whats effectively a cosmetic mod does nothing helpful to anyone
Edited by R93_Sniper on Dec 15, 2017 at 03:33 PM

What I am saying is that Jam can simply download the source code and modify it, then give it to clients. Why someone would actually want to download Chimera without one of its key features is beyond my comprehension, of course.

While I won't disallow it, I'm not going to support such mods, either.

Edited by 002 on Dec 15, 2017 at 03:56 PM

the hac2 author went through with making sightjacker (a feature that can give an unfair advantage) blockable with sapp. you made chimera so this should be YOUR responsibility not mine

You're the only one seeing a problem in this, even when it's in reality not even a problem (like somebody said before, it's actually a disadvantage compared to others), it's not his responsibility at all

Time: Sat January 20, 2018 12:14 AM 266 ms.
A Halo Maps Website