A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: lolslayer
About Contact
Last Post: Sep 1, 2018 06:48 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play: Halo, Knights and merchants, King Arthur's Gold
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMHbAKvPJkU

Post Statistics
lolslayer has contributed to 987 posts out of 467491 total posts (.21%) in 1,279 days (.77 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

We'll keep our mouth shut if you show us pics ;)

Halo CE General Discussion » halo thros the destruction of halo 1 Aug 28, 2018 06:52 AM (Total replies: 4)

Just release map footage already

Halo CE General Discussion » The Omega Campaign Aug 28, 2018 06:47 AM (Total replies: 82)

Every now and then I wondered what happened to this, glad to see that it's still alive :)

Halo CE General Discussion » cmt spc 3 part two come out yet? Aug 23, 2018 08:05 PM (Total replies: 11)

Where can we find info about the new OS updates?

Now we only need new maps in the maps section and everything is perfect :ok_hand:

Please don't take this as criticism, I know you have trouble with family stuff Dennis so I don't mind the lack of new maps, but I would be very happy to see new maps posted there :)

Halo CE General Discussion » [Release] Doom 3 mision 1 in Halo ce Aug 5, 2018 08:52 PM (Total replies: 3)

The quality of your maps are definitely improving, you aren't there just yet, but it's almost there where I can only nit-pick the visuals

Halo CE General Discussion » [Release] Sparky's Version of Guerilla Aug 4, 2018 07:32 PM (Total replies: 7)

Thanks for the description :)

Just a hunch :eyes:

Halo CE General Discussion » halo thros the destruction of halo 1 Jul 28, 2018 05:40 PM (Total replies: 4)

:eyes:

Are you by any chance Dutch?

Halo CE General Discussion » Dreamweb 2 (Monthly Tag Releases) Jul 4, 2018 05:39 AM (Total replies: 76)

Just admit to plagiarism already

Halo CE General Discussion » What happened to the CMT SPV3 Bonus Maps? Jun 7, 2018 03:31 AM (Total replies: 8)

Quote: --- Original message by: Pepzee
I'll add to the speculation and say that I thought CMT had moved on to recreating Lumoria.

Good

Halo CE General Discussion » Hex Zone Classic (Release) Jun 5, 2018 07:45 AM (Total replies: 8)

"Activar windows"
Ahahahah

Really nice looking map btw, shows what some creative ideas can do with old engines

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 1.5 maps converted to CE Jun 5, 2018 07:44 AM (Total replies: 7)

It actually happened

Quote: --- Original message by: Dennis
Quote: --- Original message by: lolslayer
Dude, statistically speaking

I wasn't. I was speaking metaphorically. Besides... I blink slow.

hehe

Quote: --- Original message by: Spartan314
Quote: --- Original message by: lolslayer
Quote: --- Original message by: Joshflighter
Honestly, I'm surprised this site isn't dead (or shut down by Dennis lol).
The website has only been open for a little over 14 years. While that may be a major part of your guys's lifetime for me it is just an eye blink.

Dude, statistically speaking you'll only see around 6x 14 years in your lifetime, it's not a blink of the eye

It's a figure of speech. Why do you think people say "life is short" all the time?

True

Quote: --- Original message by: Joshflighter
Honestly, I'm surprised this site isn't dead (or shut down by Dennis lol).
The website has only been open for a little over 14 years. While that may be a major part of your guys's lifetime for me it is just an eye blink.

Dude, statistically speaking you'll only see around 6x 14 years in your lifetime, it's not a blink of the eye

Halo CE General Discussion » Horrible, horrible faliure... May 23, 2018 06:25 PM (Total replies: 8)

can somebody upload a pic for my lazy ass?

Halo CE General Discussion » Best forerunner architecture May 23, 2018 06:24 PM (Total replies: 9)

Probably gonna stick with lumoris here too

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo: Fireteam Raven Arcade May 23, 2018 05:42 AM (Total replies: 4)

Quote: --- Original message by: Halo Noob Modder117
Oh I love discussions like these... Brings me back to the Waypoint days, these are the kinds of threads that got me and my buddies banned until 2552! Because you know Waypoint forum moderators are total (insert any insulting words here) that try to turn the internet into 'safe spaces' and promote SJW BS. To them, anything almost remotely negative about the franchise or a simple disagreement with a decision or other user who's kissing ass is deemed as something more serious than violence and deserves perma bans.

Anyway, on the Xbox (why did they even bother? that arcade machine has nothing to do with my machines so why would I care or deem that news worthy on my devices?) they posted so excitedly as if they just produced a brand new Halo game so maybe they should tone it down a notch rather than be misleading- I understand where the confusion comes from. Where about's did they specifically mention that someone approached them?

"Where about's did they specifically mention that someone approached them?"

Right after the trailer was initially shown at inside Xbox, in an interview...
Edited by lolslayer on May 23, 2018 at 05:44 AM

Time: Wed September 19, 2018 1:52 PM 125 ms.
A Halo Maps Website