A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Fellow Starstuff
About Contact
Last Post: Jul 31, 2019 05:08 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 21 as of 2016
What Games do you play: Halo 1 & 2...3 if it were on PC, Mario Kart DD, Mario Sunshine, SA2
You are the universe enjoying itself :)

Post Statistics
Fellow Starstuff has contributed to 8 posts out of 469287 total posts (0.00%) in 1,049 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo 2 Vista General Discussion » Easy way to rip the sounds in H2V? Jul 31, 2019 05:08 PM (Total replies: 19)

Does anyone know of a program like Ambience that lets one extract/export audio files from Halo 3 map files? I tried Adjutant, but it doesn't show all the sound tags, nor can it export all the ones it can show.

Is there a better program like Ambience, that can read/export all the different sound files from Halo 3 map files?

Hi,

Are there any Halo 3 modding tools that allow one to navigate/play and extract sound tags from Halo 3 .map files, preferrably to into .wav files?

I've tried using Adjutant, but it doesn't show or allow extraction of certain sound tags, so I'm looking for something that's more comprehensive. In case it's relevant, I'm on Windows 10.

Halo CE General Discussion » Adjutant News and Info! Apr 7, 2018 02:53 PM (Total replies: 975)

Does Adjutant not support sound extraction for Halo CE & Halo 2? I have the option to use the Raw Extractor when looking at Halo 3's .map files, but I only have the Meta Viewer available for Halo 2 maps, no Raw Extractor tab shows up.

If Adjutant doesn't support extracting sounds for Halo 2, does anyone know where/how else I can find the sound files?

Thanks MEGA VKNG. Also, do you know what exactly the "odst_material" texture is supposed to be used for? It's a bright green texture on a white background. One user on an old Facepunch forum said that it's akin to a specularity map, is that correct?

Hey everyone. I've imported the ODST model from Halo 3 ODST into Blender, and I'm trying to fully implement all of bungie's image textures in my model, so that I can animate it for a mini machinima. My only problem is that I do not know what some of the texture maps are supposed to be used for.

What are the green and black "cc"-labeled texture maps supposed to be used for on Halo 3 ODST models? For example, a texture for the ODST helmet is named, "odst_helmet_cc". What is this supposed to be used for? Roughness? Specularity? Displacement? Clear coat?

Halo CE General Discussion » Adjutant News and Info! Jun 22, 2017 07:10 PM (Total replies: 975)

Thanks for the help Extreme110 :)

Halo CE General Discussion » Adjutant News and Info! Jun 20, 2017 08:13 PM (Total replies: 975)

Forgive me if someone already asked and got this question answered, but how do I use the ToWav plugin to extract game sounds in Adjutant? I have ToWav.exe in a "ToWav" folder inside the "Plugins" folder in my Adjutant folder. But when I chose a sound tag/file inside Adjutant 4.2 there's no option to extract it.

Halo CE General Discussion » Adjutant News and Info! Oct 10, 2016 08:14 PM (Total replies: 975)

Where can I find ToWav.exe in this site? I have .map files and Adjutant, and I'd like to extract game sounds, but I can't seem to find a safe site to download ToWav.exe from.

Time: Sat August 24, 2019 7:30 PM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website