A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Sabotur
About Contact
Last Post: Sep 2, 2017 09:50 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
Sabotur has contributed to 1 posts out of 464602 total posts (0.00%) in 80 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
General Machinima Discussions » Are You An Amateur Level Designer? Sep 2, 2017 09:50 AM (Total replies: 1)

Hi Guys,

My 1st post here.

I'm looking to drive level design for the future of gaming, I have made a lot of levels and campaigns already as a user in games with Map Editors much like yourselves.

I'm looking for anyone from the Halo Community who would like to collaborate on a project of making some FPS maps for Far Cry. FC5 is due to be released in February 2018 and will come with a map editor to make FPS levels.

I look at details, terrain, aspect, lighting, gameplay, objectives, how narrative can be implemented without words and a general perfection of the attributes of design to create an optimum player experience.

Please post if you might want to jump on board with a project on Far Cry on PS4. There are also other map making designers on PC and XBOX who might also look at the same.

Time: Mon November 20, 2017 12:25 PM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website